• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She tilted head "...How?"
Tel smirked "Do you wanna really know?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied standing up and holding his hand out to Asuka♅...
“ It looks like everyone's already began gathering. Shall we? ”

---------------------

((( You gon' tell him what you meant or I'm gonna beat yo ass

-------

and suck yo dick. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Why does Akira say this stuff to me? T-T)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Dear god.... That's fucking scary... ))
((that's a 6'4ft (~195cm) guy next to a 5ft (`152cm) girl

shortyshot8 said:
((because he can, and Tobi needs to know~))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira kept holding her hand and began walking over to the door. He spoke, his free hand taking the door knob and turning it♅...
“ I can't believe today is the day we get married~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chewed on the inside of her cheek and nodded. "I feel so nervous..." She stated.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Dear god.... That's fucking scary... ))
((( It's like this:

too_big___by_kagomechan27-d5lffx1.jpg
)))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but is your powers bothering you at all right now?" he asked curiously placing his hand on hers.
"No, not at all, that's what I meant by weird" she said sounding confused, not used to her body being so relaxed.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stopped looking around when he saw a short girl "Hey!!! you over there!! do you know where the office is!?" he shouted as he ran over to her
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((i found a size comparison.....))

this-photo-of-shaq-and-his-girlfriend-will-give-you-some-perspective-on-how-large-nba-players-really-are.jpg
(( Shaq is a beautiful monster man >-> ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chewed on the inside of her cheek and nodded. "I feel so nervous..." She stated.
...♅Akira laughed nervously and opened the door, stepping out from the bedroom. He replied, a faint blush forming on his face♅...

“ I feel the same~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smirked "Do you wanna really know?"

"Yes, Sort of, I'm curious" she said before blinking.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stopped looking around when he saw a short girl "Hey!!! you over there!! do you know where the office is!?" he shouted as he ran over to her
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((i found a size comparison.....))

this-photo-of-shaq-and-his-girlfriend-will-give-you-some-perspective-on-how-large-nba-players-really-are.jpg
(Perfect xD )

Chiharu blinked as the giant man came over to her.

"The office? Hm... I dunno!"

She grinned, shrugging at him.

"I just got here myself actually. Wanna look together?"

Nonalaka said:
"No, not at all, that's what I meant by weird" she said sounding confused, not used to her body being so relaxed.
Roland smiled "well, you have me to thank you that, i guess, i made that bracelet, it's currently keeping your powers at bay until you can learn to use then." he said smiling at her.

Lumina said:
(Perfect xD )
Chiharu blinked as the giant man came over to her.

"The office? Hm... I dunno!"

She grinned, shrugging at him.

"I just got here myself actually. Wanna look together?"
Jojo smiled "Yeah! that would be awesome!" he said as he looked around "did you hear anyone say perfect?" he asked quietly.

Fukushima Akira]((( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] You're coming to the wedding. The invitation has already been sent.
I'll see you there!~?

tZOS8.gif
)))
((so, will you just tell us when the Invitation warps us away?))

WeirdPrincess said:
"No... I think I'm fine." Celia said and sneezed afterwards before letting out a groan. "Dang it... I'm gonna feel really rude and weird if I end up sneezing during the wedding... especially when it's practically silent."
@Roman

@Lumina[/URL] You're coming to the wedding. The invitation has already been sent.
I'll see you there!~?

tZOS8.gif
)))
(( :D which character??))

Lumina said:
Elyse groaned leaning against the door frame.
"I told you, it was an accident. Seriously, who destroys things for the hell of it? It's not like I intended to destroy it, and it's not like I'm happy it happened to be the door of somebody with a stick up their ass."
Everest laughed before saying, "Lots of people destroy things for no reason. As for me having a stick up my ass, that would be because i am going to have to replace that door, and dont currently have the money for it."

I'll see you there!~?

tZOS8.gif
)))
(( Uncle Romer approves of the use of this GIF ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's warping you there now xD So start warping, bruh~ )))

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((
tacgHpB.gif
)))

((( It's warping you there now xD So start warping, bruh~ )))

((( Which ever one you want :D ))))

[/QUOTE]
(( Roman is there, just leaning against the wall xD he hasn't seen any of his friends yet ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back