• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "Well......Before I didn't feel exactly how I did about you now"
Cam laughed nervously "Well I may or may not have messed up a spell"

(I just did that....FUCK)
Yuna nodded before raising a brow "....so if I said it now you wouldn't care?" She laughed

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed lightly "Ah, right" Dakota then began to stir a little, beginning to wake up. Her eyes slowly fluttering open.
Roland looked at Dakota "are you alright my....*Ahem* Dakota" he said trying not to make it awkward with Colin there.

((An update post on where my characters are!))

Lumina - at her dorm with Ansom

Violetta - with Takeshi at his house

Vanille - training with Parker at the school

Elyse - talking to Everest about his door

Kanon/Yumi - walking around

Kaori - on a bench somewhere

Aion - with Karito at the place she grew up

Chiharu - just entering the school (she's new!!)

Noir - wondering where Yuto went (she doesn't know he's back) somewhere around the school

Ryft - under a tree somewhere

:D ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus shrugged. "You can leave any time you like... But I don't really have friends over often." He said.
She tilted her head "...I never said that I was annoyed about being here or anything, I'm fine with hanging out with you" she chuckled.

((
tumblr_n3go6oeAlP1s20ivko1_400.gif

Ish hot... *lays on floor and fans self* ))

shortyshot8 said:
(You shall never know :troll: )
"It wasn't like I wanted to!"
"Yeah, but there's nothing a father can to top that..." Emiya said, hanging his head. "There's only so much a dad can do to bond with his son."

Roman said:
"Yeah, but there's nothing a father can to top that..." Emiya said, hanging his head. "There's only so much a dad can do to bond with his son."
Cam sighed "Thus the reason me and him are VERY awkward around each other"

Lumina said:
((An update post on where my characters are!))
Lumina - at her dorm with Ansom

Violetta - with Takeshi at his house

Vanille - training with Parker at the school

Elyse - talking to Everest about his door

Kanon/Yumi - walking around

Kaori - on a bench somewhere

Aion - with Karito at the place she grew up

Chiharu - just entering the school (she's new!!)

Noir - wondering where Yuto went (she doesn't know he's back) somewhere around the school

Ryft - under a tree somewhere

:D ))
((i'm wondering about sending Jojo to one of them, but i'm not sure who....))

Roman said:
(( He sounds like he wanted to bond that much with him xD So much so that it lead to sex xDD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Thus the reason me and him are VERY awkward around each other"
"I guess that makes it a little better..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( He sounds like he wanted to bond that much with him xD So much so that it lead to sex xDD ))
(( Dammit xD It does ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little more
"I'll see you at the wedding?" Emiya asked. "Maybe I can surprise my son. I might give him a heart attack." He laughed.

Roman said:
"I'll see you at the wedding?" Emiya asked. "Maybe I can surprise my son. I might give him a heart attack." He laughed.
Cam laughed even more "I think we both will give him one....And yeah you will see me there"

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head "...I never said that I was annoyed about being here or anything, I'm fine with hanging out with you" she chuckled.
Nexus blinked and blushed slightly. "O-Oh... Nobody really has said that to me before." He said before he realized he was going to reveal his soft side. "N-No! I mean, umm..." He mumbled.

SoulofTobi said:
((but i don't have any idea who to send Jojo to....))
((Chiharu is new.. I made her simply to have fun with. Kanon and Yumi are sisters, Ryft can turn into any weapon which enhances the users powers, Kaori is a kunoichi, Noir can make any drawing come to life. Those are all my free characters.))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked at Dakota "are you alright my....*Ahem* Dakota" he said trying not to make it awkward with Colin there.
She blinked before staring blankly at him almost like she didn't recognise him or Colin momentarily. her thoughts collected themselves quickly before she began slowly nodding. Colin stood up and smiled "I'll take my leave seeing as everything seems okay, just call if I'm needed back or anything, see ya!" He said before leaving quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed even more "I think we both will give him one....And yeah you will see me there"
Emiya nodded, "I'll see you there. Keep a eye out for me." He said before fading away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back