• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Mmk, I'll just have him find it in his mail... Is it ok if he brings Ollie, his pet hippo he takes everywhere with him? xD ))
Kite searched through his mailbox that was piling with letters and when he stumbled upon a invitation to Akira's and Asuka's wedding. "Cool! I'll be there!" He said happily as he snapped his fingers, causing a portal to open as he stepped through with the envelope.

No response... Blood tricked from his mouth as his wide eyes stared up at her.
Anna immediately teleported them to the hospital and set him on a gurney. Damn it! If I ever find who did this... their as good as dead, she thought angrily before a series of doctors and nurses came over. They soon wheeled him off to get the bullet out.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Everest sighed before saying, "Ya... Cept part of it is still made of metal..." Then realizing something else, he said, "What are you even doing here anyway? You lost or just out for a stroll or something?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shrugged, her arms still crossed.

"I've been away from school for a while, so I'm trying to reorient myself with the place."

She sighed, looking around.

"Same as I remember, just have to remember where everything is."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland finished the bracelet then walked over to Dakota then placed it on her wrist causing it to glow briefly before it went to looking normal again "that should help her until she learns to control her powers" he said softly not realizing that the ends of his sleeves were now burnt.
Colin nodded as he looked at the bracelet "Good" his eyes drifted over in Roland's direction "...what happened to your sleeves?"

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded as he looked at the bracelet "Good" his eyes drifted over in Roland's direction "...what happened to your sleeves?"
Roland looked down "oh, that probably happened when i heated up the metal..." he said with a chuckle

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Want me to fix it? Wait... I can't fix that... Sorry..." he said softly. "Want some medicine? I can make some appear..."
"No... I think I'm fine." Celia said and sneezed afterwards before letting out a groan. "Dang it... I'm gonna feel really rude and weird if I end up sneezing during the wedding... especially when it's practically silent."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he looked back up

Tel smiled "It's perfectly fine" He said pecking her on the lips
"Are you sure?, you seemed pretty pissed about it before" she said before giggling a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "He says good" she said as she looked at him "So, what kind of being are you?, I forgot to ask" she smiled.
"I'm half human and half magical being." Asuna said. "It's pretty hard to explain, but let's just say, my mom isn't a human."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Well how do I put this.....I got VERY hungry"
Emiya blinked, "Now I know you're a incubus.... But he's a guy... How did that work?"

Nonalaka said:
"Are you sure?, you seemed pretty pissed about it before" she said before giggling a bit.
Tel smiled "Well......Before I didn't feel exactly how I did about you now"

Roman said:
"I'm half human and half magical being." Asuna said. "It's pretty hard to explain, but let's just say, my mom isn't a human."
Emiya blinked, "Now I know you're a incubus.... But he's a guy... How did that work?"
Cam laughed nervously "Well I may or may not have messed up a spell"

SoulofTobi said:
((who's Soulless??))
(I just did that....FUCK)

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "Well......Before I didn't feel exactly how I did about you now"
Cam laughed nervously "Well I may or may not have messed up a spell"

(I just did that....FUCK)
"How'd you fix the spell? Potion?" Emiya asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna immediately teleported them to the hospital and set him on a gurney. Damn it! If I ever find who did this... their as good as dead, she thought angrily before a series of doctors and nurses came over. They soon wheeled him off to get the bullet out.
Through all of this, Oliver continued not to respond.

-----

Meanwhile...

A man standing on the school rooftop with a sniper rifle grunted. "Dammit, they got away... Don't worry, they won't be able to escape my huntful gaze..." He muttered.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus smiled at her reaction. "Well come on now, what are we waiting for? There's still more to see." He said happily in his same British accent.
Ilaani blinked "Alright then" she said looking over at him "Though I thought I was only just getting to ride on a cycle" she laughed "I wasn't expecting this"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
the_return_of_the_why_by_aludracemma-d85r61j.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Alright then" she said looking over at him "Though I thought I was only just getting to ride on a cycle" she laughed "I wasn't expecting this"
Nexus shrugged. "You can leave any time you like... But I don't really have friends over often." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
"In order to fix it I had to feed..."
"So... You had sex with my son? Yeah.. You bonded with him alright..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked down "oh, that probably happened when i heated up the metal..." he said with a chuckle
Colin laughed lightly "Ah, right" Dakota then began to stir a little, beginning to wake up. Her eyes slowly fluttering open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back