• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Blueberries are really good! Not as much as chocolate but good none the less." Celia stated before she sneezed lightly.
Taylor smiled, "I'll bake you anything you want~" he said softly, before hearing her sneeze. "Bless you, Love."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, soon walking over and taking a seat beside her♅...
“ No, I granted you access when I proposed~ ”

------------

((( Sure~ Just have him receive the invite
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"It works just like that? Oooh... alright then." Asuka said as she layed her head back down and stared up at the ceiling.

Mayyflower said:
"You can go, I don't know any of them, so it wouldn't be right plus I can stay here with the kids" she says
Ayen sighed "okay, i guess i don't get to have a beautiful woman with me.... this time." he said teasingly "well, i guess i'll just get ready then~" he said as he walked out of the kitchen and poured some power into the letter like it said to do.

Len looked at Amaya "foo tim?"

((@Fukushima Akira , do i just wait now?))

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "I'll bake you anything you want~" he said softly, before hearing her sneeze. "Bless you, Love."
Celia smiled, "That includes cakes too right? And thank you." She said before sneezing again. "Dang it..." She mumbled and sniffed a little before she sneezed again.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh wait that's @Daniel reaver xD )
Cam looked down "No..."

Marcus sighed "I have no way of even telling though..."
(( Yeah xD ))

Roman said:
You're welcome! )) ((I said happy birthday in the form of a like (OuO) ))
((Roman, since you're going to the wedding we can start the white hair club with Ayen and Roman....(>u>)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus then skidded to a stop in front of a mansion. He had stopped by a small voice box. "Name?" It asked. Nexus leaned over and said his full name. "Nexus Kiru Atlas." He said. The voice hummed with pleasure. "Alright Mr. Nexus. Come in." The box said before the gates to the mansion opened. Nexus slowly drove in and stopped his wheelcycle in a garage on the side of the mansion. "Welcome to my paradise." He said with a smile.
Ilaani slowly loosed her grip as the went drove up to the mansion, letting go as she looked all around her "...you live here?" She whistled "Nice place, I can just about afford a dorm" she said before laughing.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh wait that's @Daniel reaver xD )
Cam looked down "No..."

Marcus sighed "I have no way of even telling though..."
"Alright then... You're acting weird now, but I'll leave it alone." Emiya said, laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled, "That includes cakes too right? And thank you." She said before sneezing again. "Dang it..." She mumbled and sniffed a little before she sneezed again.

(( Yeah xD ))
Taylor nodded, "Yes, that includes cakes." He said smiling, handing her a tissue. "Here." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
((Roman, since you're going to the wedding we can start the white hair club with Ayen and Roman....(>u>)))
(( Roman has white and black hair xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel laughed a little "I would too" He said softly
Yuna smiled "Y'know, You arent as much of a grump as I thought you were at all" she laughed lightly "I'm sorry I called you that"

SoulofTobi said:
((We'll make it work..... some way....))
(( Well it does depend on what form he's in. Right now he's using his other appearance.

Sasuke_epilog.png

Roman said:
"Alright then... You're acting weird now, but I'll leave it alone." Emiya said, laughing a little.
Taylor nodded, "Yes, that includes cakes." He said smiling, handing her a tissue. "Here." He said softly.

Cam sighed as he looked back up

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled "Y'know, You arent as much of a grump as I thought you were at all" she laughed lightly "I'm sorry I called you that"
Tel smiled "It's perfectly fine" He said pecking her on the lips

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani slowly loosed her grip as the went drove up to the mansion, letting go as she looked all around her "...you live here?" She whistled "Nice place, I can just about afford a dorm" she said before laughing.
Nexus smiled at her reaction. "Well come on now, what are we waiting for? There's still more to see." He said happily in his same British accent.

Roman said:

"Tha-" Celia started before she sneezed and grabbed the tissue. "Aw man..." She mumbled and blew her nose. "I don't *sneeze* want to be *another sneeze* sick gosh dang *sneeze* it!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he looked back up

Tel smiled "It's perfectly fine" He said pecking her on the lips
Emiya furrowed his brows, "Tell me. I wanna know because it sounds like it could be funny."

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and petted Peaches, "Yep, no more teasing from, Asuna!"
"How do you feel about this marriage?"
Moriko giggled "He says good" she said as she looked at him "So, what kind of being are you?, I forgot to ask" she smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Tha-" Celia started before she sneezed and grabbed the tissue. "Aw man..." She mumbled and blew her nose. "I don't *sneeze* want to be *another sneeze* sick gosh dang *sneeze* it!"
Taylor smiled, "Want me to fix it? Wait... I can't fix that... Sorry..." he said softly. "Want some medicine? I can make some appear..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back