• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "because if it's just that, then i can forge something that can expel and extra mage energies." he said as he walked over to his chest and opened it then grabbed a glowing bronze bar, and variously colored glowing crystals.
Colin looked over "How does that work? He asked curiously "I mean I hope it works, nothing else has so far" he said as he looked at the bronze bar.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "My friends don't have keys to my house, nor do I have a key to yours. That's another thing, I'm gonna move in with you~"
Ken smiled and before using his tongue to play with Airi's, making the kiss a little rough doing so.

(( Fade? ))

"Well I'm watching over my son~" Emiya told him. "Thing is I'm not following him to where he's going now so I decided to take a break."
"Oh yay! Then I can cook us breakfast and stuff. All types of food!" Celia said excitedly. "I'll give you a key when we get back to the house later tonight."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...An invite appears over Ayen's head and hovers for a moment...
((( There ya go, the invitation will take you to Asuka's house. )))

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled away and pressed her face into his chest
Ayen smiled at Amaya before seeing the invitation above him and grabs it "hey Amaya, we may want to get dressed up" he said opening the invite "we've been invited to a wedding" he said looking down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yay! Then I can cook us breakfast and stuff. All types of food!" Celia said excitedly. "I'll give you a key when we get back to the house later tonight."
Taylor smiled, "Yep! I'll even make you breakfast sometimes. How about blueberry muffins? I make those pretty well~"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The wheelcycle the landed on a building, skimming across rooftops like they were nothing. "Hey, it's ok, you don't need to be afraid." He said as he sped up a bit, noticing Ilaani was shuting her eyes.
Ilaani puffed out her cheeks "W-Who said I was afraid?!" She lied "I was just closing my eyes s-so nothing would go into them like dust or something" she grumbled as she attempted to keep her eyes open.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ew, incest.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( No xD Cam and Emiya aren't brothers ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at Amaya before seeing the invitation above him and grabs it "hey Amaya, we may want to get dressed up" he said opening the invite "we've been invited to a wedding" he said looking down at her.
Amaya groans. "I don't like weddings, who is it for?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked over "How does that work? He asked curiously "I mean I hope it works, nothing else has so far" he said as he looked at the bronze bar.
Roland nodded "what I'm going to make is a bracelet that absorbs and dispels any magic or energy the wearer can't handle or use." he said as he also got out a chisel "i may not be able to use magic myself, but i can easily make any magic item." he said as he sat at his desk and got to work.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani puffed out her cheeks "W-Who said I was afraid?!" She lied "I was just closing my eyes s-so nothing would go into them like dust or something" she grumbled as she attempted to keep her eyes open.
Nexus then skidded to a stop in front of a mansion. He had stopped by a small voice box. "Name?" It asked. Nexus leaned over and said his full name. "Nexus Kiru Atlas." He said. The voice hummed with pleasure. "Alright Mr. Nexus. Come in." The box said before the gates to the mansion opened. Nexus slowly drove in and stopped his wheelcycle in a garage on the side of the mansion. "Welcome to my paradise." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, "Alright, you're grunting so much I'll just call you handsome. Only to make you happy, because I still think you're cute~"

Emiya nodded, "I will, the same to you also. I just hope I don't need to dress up." He muttered. "This wedding isn't normal I heard."
Moriko giggled "See?, we'll stop teasing you now, I promise" she said as he slowly emerged from behind her where he was hiding.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I suppose it isn't THAT bad"
"I guess not... I agree with the marriage. Only because I like your daughter. She's a really sweet girl." Emiya said, nodding his head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groans. "I don't like weddings, who is it for?" She asks
Ayen started reading the letter out loud "The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time." he said before his eyes widen "Akira? the only Akira i know is...." he looked at Amaya "can we go? please Amaya!" he pleaded almost like a child.

((@Fukushima Akira he will be respectful, till the after party, then he's gonna try to get some answers...))

Roman said:
"I guess not... I agree with the marriage. Only because I like your daughter. She's a really sweet girl." Emiya said, nodding his head.
Cam nodded "I know that much"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "Forever"
Yuna smiled brightly before leaning down and pecking him on the lips "I'd like that" she giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back