• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''duh..''
*She said before she started to kiss him again*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled and kissed her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded the quickly looked up "is it just a magic build up?" he asked looking into Collins eyes as if he had a plan.
Colin nodded "As far as I know, no-one has really diagnosed it as such..." he said as he looked over at him "Why?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little waiting with her

Cam walked outside and sighed

@Roman
Emiya somehow appeared to be walking beside Cam. "Something got you down in the dumps?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little waiting with her

Cam walked outside and sighed

@Roman
''crap...i remembered why i dont wear this dress...its so uncomfortable..''

*She said before her clothes changed and her hair being tied up into a pony tail*

''hmm...much better''

Roman said:
Taylor took off his hat and put it on Celia's head, "Sure thing!" He said before they appeared at Asuka's house. "Ta-da!"
Celia grinned, "Yay! I also have a nice hat now, thank you sir." She said before tipping the hat to Taylor. "Hehe... It's a good thing I have a key." She snickered before unlocked the door to Asuka's house and waltzing inside.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "I just miss Noir." He said. "My name is Yuto."
Roman nodded, "Nice to meet you Yuto, I'm Roman." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Emiya somehow appeared to be walking beside Cam. "Something got you down in the dumps?"
Cam looked at him "Hmm? Not really"

DAF.jpg
[/URL]
Al looked at her "W-Wow..." He quickly averted his eyes blushing a little

shortyshot8 said:
Al followed her Woah...." He said now wearing a suit and readjusting the back of his suit
large.png

Tel smiled "Hey...Don't stress over it"
"B-But, what if he finds out and comes here and makes things difficult..." she frowned as her ears twitched.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned, "Yay! I also have a nice hat now, thank you sir." She said before tipping the hat to Taylor. "Hehe... It's a good thing I have a key." She snickered before unlocked the door to Asuka's house and waltzing inside.
Taylor blinked, "I'm not gonna ask why you have a key to her house, but I will follow you inside~" he said laughing a little.

Nonalaka said:
"B-But, what if he finds out and comes here and makes things difficult..." she frowned as her ears twitched.
Tel looked her in the eyes "I promise I will never leave your side" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She deepened the kiss a bit more*

[/QUOTE]
Ken also deepened the kiss, before laying down, pulling her with him.

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded "As far as I know, no-one has really diagnosed it as such..." he said as he looked over at him "Why?"
Roland smirked "because if it's just that, then i can forge something that can expel and extra mage energies." he said as he walked over to his chest and opened it then grabbed a glowing bronze bar, and variously colored glowing crystals.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at him "Hmm? Not really"
Al looked at her "W-Wow..." He quickly averted his eyes blushing a little
Emiya nodded, "Oh, you just sounded kind of unhappy. I'm Emiya, nice to meet you sir~"

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "I'm not gonna ask why you have a key to her house, but I will follow you inside~" he said laughing a little.
"Why shouldn't I have a key? We're friends after all." Celia said as she walked into the living room and plopped down on her couch.

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "Oh, you just sounded kind of unhappy. I'm Emiya, nice to meet you sir~"
Cam put his hands in his pockets "I know that already....What brings you here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why shouldn't I have a key? We're friends after all." Celia said as she walked into the living room and plopped down on her couch.
Taylor shook his head, "My friends don't have keys to my house, nor do I have a key to yours. That's another thing, I'm gonna move in with you~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi soon got on top of Ken again as she kissed him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and before using his tongue to play with Airi's, making the kiss a little rough doing so.

(( Fade? ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam put his hands in his pockets "I know that already....What brings you here?"
"Well I'm watching over my son~" Emiya told him. "Thing is I'm not following him to where he's going now so I decided to take a break."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Euphoria is gonna be new... seeing as how I've never been there before. Not that I've would have had a way to get there in the first place." Asuka said as she flopped back on the bed.
...♅Akira replied, slowly looking towards her♅...

“ I've made the invitations take some of each of the guests' powers. When we reach the gate, I'll have to manually calibrate the gate to allow everyone in to Euphoria. When we leave Euphoria, the gate will destroy itself, due to it being a one time use~ ”

---------------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh.....thanks..''
*She said as she blushed a bit and waited for the wedding to start*

[/QUOTE]
((( You do realise that the wedding is in Euphoria, right? xD When people start gathering at Asuka's house, the invitations will teleport whoever received them to that same location -Asuka's house-. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, slowly looking towards her♅...
“ I've made the invitations take some of each of the guests' powers. When we reach the gate, I'll have to manually calibrate the gate to allow everyone in to Euphoria. When we leave Euphoria, the gate will destroy itself, due to it being a one time use~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(( i don't know whether to be relived or jealous that Ayen didn't get a invitation.....))

Nexus smirked as he looked at her. "Hold on!" He said happily as he shifted his weight as the cycle lifted into the air.
Ilaani shut her eyes briefly and unknowningly held on tighter as it lifted into the air.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Nice to meet you Yuto, I'm Roman." He said smiling.
Yuto smiled back a bit, kicking his feet in the sand. "Me and Noir hope to get married soon..." He said softly, blushing a little at the thought of it.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "My friends don't have keys to my house, nor do I have a key to yours. That's another thing, I'm gonna move in with you~"
Ken smiled and before using his tongue to play with Airi's, making the kiss a little rough doing so.

(( Fade? ))

"Well I'm watching over my son~" Emiya told him. "Thing is I'm not following him to where he's going now so I decided to take a break."
Cam nodded "Hmm? Who might that be?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shut her eyes briefly and unknowningly held on tighter as it lifted into the air.
The wheelcycle the landed on a building, skimming across rooftops like they were nothing. "Hey, it's ok, you don't need to be afraid." He said as he sped up a bit, noticing Ilaani was shuting her eyes.

Yuto smiled back a bit, kicking his feet in the sand. "Me and Noir hope to get married soon..." He said softly, blushing a little at the thought of it.
Roman smiled, "That's great! I hope all goes well. Though I wish we could talk longer, I have a wedding to attend myself. Goodbye, Yuto!" Roman said before appearing at Asuka's house, his appearance slightly different.

@WeirdPrincess @Fukushima Akira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back