• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "But in the meantime" He smirked before using his powers to turn off the lights

Al saw one above him as well "What the hell?" He muttered before taking it and opening it
Sam blushed before she giggled. "Oh Marcus" she says lovingly pecking his cheek

Nonalaka said:
Colin sighed lightly as he looked over at her "Right, at least she didn't leave it too long before saying this time by the looks of it" he said with a nod "Just keep an eye on her in case she does, I'll be able to track her down if she goes far don't worry." He sat on a nearby chair "Dakota, you have to go to sleep now" he said as he clicked his fingers, causing Dakota to fall limp "She won't feel as much pain that way" he said with a nod, talking in a way that you could tell he's dealt with this a lot of times. "She must have been hiding her ticks for too long" he mumbled as he sat back in the chair.
Roland sighed "I'm sorry i didn't notice earlier, i feel like a horrible person for not picking up on it until now..." he said looking down while folding his hands together "is there anything at all that i can do to help her?" he asked pleadingly as he looked at Colin.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him and furrowed her brows "What do you mean?"
Tel looked up at her "Your father I mean......"

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed before she giggled. "Oh Marcus" she says lovingly pecking his cheek
Marcus snickered a little before kissing her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled before setting two plates in front of Rin and Len, she went over to the fridge and grabbed the milk to put herself a glass before she could even undo the milk carton a sharp throbbing pain in her chest, her eyes fickered a bright red before going back to normal, "ahh" she put her hands on her chest.
Ayen sets the kids down and runs over to Amaya "whats wrong Amaya!?" he asked as he put his arms around her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((You picked Kite's quiet older brother xD ))
Yuto was sitting on the beach, wondering where his girlfriend Noir went.

Nexus started it up and it blazed forth down the street at amazing speeds, weaving around cars and easily making its way through the city.
Roman stepped toward the shore, not to far from Yuto. He took a seat and sighed before looking waving to Yuto, "Nice day isn't it?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((You picked Kite's quiet older brother xD ))
Yuto was sitting on the beach, wondering where his girlfriend Noir went.

Nexus started it up and it blazed forth down the street at amazing speeds, weaving around cars and easily making its way through the city.
Ilaani held onto him as the cycle as it sped up, looking at the scenery speeding past and smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi kissed back as she got closer to him*
"uhhhh....ahem.."

[/QUOTE]
Ken heard a voice, causing him to immediately open his eyes and pull away from the kiss. "Uh oh..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sets the kids down and runs over to Amaya "whats wrong Amaya!?" he asked as he put his arms around her.
Amaya looked over at the kids and then at the kids. "My vampire part of me is.." She stopped before the pain throbbed again. "Ahh" she winced

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus got ontop of her kissing a bit more passionately
Sam wrapped her arms around him, kissing him passionately

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at the kids and then at the kids. "My vampire part of me is.." She stopped before the pain throbbed again. "Ahh" she winced

Sam wrapped her arms around him, kissing him passionately
Marcus smiled more (Fade? xD )

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed "He says he's not cute he's handsome" she said with a chuckle "No he didn't share his name, mostly because the spell I used made him pass out..." she chuckled a bit.
Asuna giggled, "Well he's cute right now, when he becomes a person then he can be handsome.... and cute~" she said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"no, we're just-"
*She then saw the invitation and hesitantly took it*

"huh...?"

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al saw one above him as well "What the hell?" He muttered before taking it and opening it
...The invitation read...

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time. To accept, pour a small amount of your power into the invitation.

Roman said:
Ken heard a voice, causing him to immediately open his eyes and pull away from the kiss. "Uh oh..."
*Airi soon got off him hearing Yuki's voice as looked at her wide eyed*

''M-Mom, i can explain''

''i...already heard banging noises and a bed. i dont think il need an explanation Airi...''

*She then looked at Ken*

''so who are you exactly?''

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded and a mist dome formed over them "the kids can't see us, drink up." he said tilting his head and showing his neck.

Roman said:
Roman stepped toward the shore, not to far from Yuto. He took a seat and sighed before looking waving to Yuto, "Nice day isn't it?"
...An invitation appeared infront of Roman, hovering in the air...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and a mist dome formed over them "the kids can't see us, drink up." he said tilting his head and showing his neck.
Amaya didn't hesitate so she brought her face up to his neck and bite into him, drinking some of his blood

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmmm...sure, why not''
*She said before she poured a small amount of her power into the invitation*

[/QUOTE]
Al did the same to his "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you something"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "I'm sorry i didn't notice earlier, i feel like a horrible person for not picking up on it until now..." he said looking down while folding his hands together "is there anything at all that i can do to help her?" he asked pleadingly as he looked at Colin.
He blinked before shaking his head and smiling "Don't feel bad she is incredibly good at hiding it" he said as he looked over at them "Well medicines don affect it since its a build up of magic....Just keep her calm she panics like this, I'm sure you can do that better than anyone"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and followed behind Celia, "Hey? Where are supposed to meet them? The invitation had to say where, right?" He asked,
Celia nodded, "Yup! We're suppose to meet at their house." She stated as she walk out of the house.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi soon got off him hearing Yuki's voice as looked at her wide eyed*
''M-Mom, i can explain''

''i...already heard banging noises and a bed. i dont think il need an explanation Airi...''

*She then looked at Ken*

''so who are you exactly?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked at Airi, "If I die, just know it was a nice relationship..." he whispered. He then looked at Yuki, "I'm Ken."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmmm...sure, why not''
*She said before she poured a small amount of her power into the invitation*

[/QUOTE]
((( You already know what happens next xD )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back