• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
(( i mean, this is the ending right?))
Denial.jpg
((R-right...

-tries not to cry- ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "She's courious, like me" she says
Rin giggled and watched
Ayen smiled "well, i guess i can't argue that~" he said playfully

Len titled his head at Rin.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, i guess i can't argue that~" he said playfully
Len titled his head at Rin.
Rin pointed to the food. "Eat eat" she says happily

Amaya finished up.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked and opened it

(I feel happy now ^^)

Tel snickered "There were some....Complications"
He raised a brow as he looked between them "Right, I get whats going wrong, You know if Dad finds out he'll be furious...you're lucky I refuse to talk to that selfish git" he said as he stared at Tel before his expression turned from lazy to serious "I'll keep my mouth shut, but if you hurt her or take advantage of her, I will make sure you can never do such a thing to anyone else" he growled as he left and went into his room.

Mayyflower said:
Rin pointed to the food. "Eat eat" she says happily
Amaya finished up.
Ayen laughed "Rin you'd be the princess everyone spoiled in a royal court." he said happily

Len sighed like Ayen does "Rin..." he murdered as if she was making a scene,

Nonalaka said:
He raised a brow as he looked between them "Right, I get whats going wrong, You know if Dad finds out he'll be furious...you're lucky I refuse to talk to that selfish git" he said as he stared at Tel before his expression turned from lazy to serious "I'll keep my mouth shut, but if you hurt her or take advantage of her, I will make sure you can never do such a thing to anyone else" he growled as he left and went into his room.
Tel snickered "I love how stupid some people are"

Mayyflower said:
Sam watched. "What is that" she asks
Marcus shrugged and opened it

@Fukushima Akira

Slaxt said:
Clover stares at the sky while lying down at the top of the hill near the school courtyard. He sighs and drifts off to sleep, while waiting for Trix to come.
Trix looked around the grounds and saw who she was looking for, she smiled and made her way over to where he was comfortably laying in the grass. She glomped him rolling them both over in the grass tail flicking nervously an innocent smile on her face "Morning"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "Rin you'd be the princess everyone spoiled in a royal court." he said happily
Len sighed like Ayen does "Rin..." he murdered as if she was making a scene,
Amaya looked at Len. "Don't you start" she says with a small smile

Rin tilted her head "Rincess?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Len. "Don't you start" she says with a small smile
Rin tilted her head "Rincess?" She asks
Ayen laughed "something wrong my love?" he asked before looking down at the kids

Len smiled at Amaya "start?" he asked happily.

trix said:
Trix looked around the grounds and saw who she was looking for, she smiled and made her way over to where he was comfortably laying in the grass. She glomped him rolling them both over in the grass tail flicking nervously an innocent smile on her face "Morning"
Clover quickly opened his eyes, realizing who it is and smiled at her. "Morning beautiful~" he said while chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel snickered "I love how stupid some people are"

Marcus shrugged and opened it

@Fukushima Akira
...The invitation read...

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time. To accept, pour a small amount of your power into the invitation.

Roman said:
(( Yuto >-> I never heard of him ))

(( True xD ))
((You picked Kite's quiet older brother xD ))

Yuto was sitting on the beach, wondering where his girlfriend Noir went.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, Alright" she made her way over and got on, giving a thumbs up "Ready!"
Nexus started it up and it blazed forth down the street at amazing speeds, weaving around cars and easily making its way through the city.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...The invitation read...

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time. To accept, pour a small amount of your power into the invitation.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at Sam "Why not" He said before pouring a bit of his power into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back