• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed as she looked at him "Someone's embarrassed" she said as she looked at him them at Asuna "I know what he looks like but noone else does and noone not even me knows his real name" she said with a nod.
"Is he embarrassed because he's so cute?" Asuna asked happily. She continued to pet his head before asking, "No one knows his name? He didn't tell you before he turned back?"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "That is nice, anyways, I'm not snapping my fingers for clothes again." He said frowning. He then turned around and made his way upstairs before returning moments later.
"How about this? I didn't even know I had it... Top hats are cool..."

tumblr_mlcq47gHNy1rshzuyo1_500.gif
Celia giggled and swayed on her heels as she waited for him to come back. "I like it! You look really handsome, now let's go." She pointed towards the door and marched over to it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and swayed on her heels as she waited for him to come back. "I like it! You look really handsome, now let's go." She pointed towards the door and marched over to it.
Taylor nodded and followed behind Celia, "Hey? Where are supposed to meet them? The invitation had to say where, right?" He asked,

SoulofTobi said:
Roland came out of the kitchen a few minutes later with three mugs of hot coco and handed one to Dakota then set another one down "how long do you think it will take him to get here?" he asked curiously.
"Thank you" she said as she slowly sat up and took the cup "He shouldn't be long, he has a car so he won't have to walk" she said before taking a sip of hot chocolate.

After a bit the front door could be heard opening "Hey, I'm letting myself in is that alright?" A voice called as the door opened fully.

SoulofTobi said:
((i have noticed you, it's just that i only have three characters...... and you're senpai, and that's final...))
((

tumblr_my7f1uQBag1slh7l9o1_500.gif

A-ah, alright, well, thanks for having me! I hope I'll do a good job as your senpai!))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "she seems to like you better already~" he said teasingly
Len huffed "Rin?" he asked poking at her.
Rin looked over at Len. "No Len" she says

"At the moment" she says

Lumina said:
((
tumblr_my7f1uQBag1slh7l9o1_500.gif

A-ah, alright, well, thanks for having me! I hope I'll do a good job as your senpai!))
(( o///o when you say it that way it sounds......))

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you" she said as she slowly sat up and took the cup "He shouldn't be long, he has a car so he won't have to walk" she said before taking a sip of hot chocolate.
After a bit the front door could be heard opening "Hey, I'm letting myself in is that alright?" A voice called as the door opened fully.
Roland nodded "yeah, its alright." he said as he got up and handed him the third hot coco as he quickly warmed it up "that's for coming, also, careful that's hot." he said looking at him.

SoulofTobi said:
(( o///o when you say it that way it sounds......))

Roland nodded "yeah, its alright." he said as he got up and handed him the third hot coco as he quickly warmed it up "that's for coming, also, careful that's hot." he said looking at him.
((

tumblr_mhvy185eGH1qejvrxo3_250.gif

Hm? Sounds like what?))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel looked at him "Ah you must be Yuna's brother"
The male stared at him, "That I am, but that still doesn't answer my question, from what I was told I was expecting to see a kid walking around, not a man using my sisters lap as a pillow" he said as in a calm tone as he slowly crossed his arms.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at Len. "No Len" she says
"At the moment" she says
Ayen chuckled "what, you think with me giving her b.... well you know what i mean, that she'll pick me as her favorite?" he asked teasingly.

Len tilted his head and looked at Rin.

Lumina said:
((
tumblr_mhvy185eGH1qejvrxo3_250.gif

Hm? Sounds like what?))
(( you said thanks for having you, now think about it.... *is lucky he's wearing mask*))

WeirdPrincess said:
An invitation dropped on to Al's head. @shortyshot8
Al blinked and opened it

Lumina said:
((Oh shush, it's the notifications fault. I would never ignore you on purpose, Shorty-kun!))
(I feel happy now ^^)

Nonalaka said:
The male stared at him, "That I am, but that still doesn't answer my question, from what I was told I was expecting to see a kid walking around, not a man using my sisters lap as a pillow" he said as in a calm tone as he slowly crossed his arms.
Tel snickered "There were some....Complications"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "what, you think with me giving her b.... well you know what i mean, that she'll pick me as her favorite?" he asked teasingly.
Len tilted his head and looked at Rin.

(( you said thanks for having you, now think about it.... *is lucky he's wearing mask*))
((Hmm...

tumblr_mhvy185eGH1qejvrxo1_250.gif

I'm still unsure what you mean. I just had to reintroduce myself as your senpai is all...))

Lumina said:
((Hmm...
tumblr_mhvy185eGH1qejvrxo1_250.gif

I'm still unsure what you mean. I just had to reintroduce myself as your senpai is all...))
((*facepalm* Senpai, you don't have a gutter for you mind, do you?))

19mr9j.png

Roman said:
"Is he embarrassed because he's so cute?" Asuna asked happily. She continued to pet his head before asking, "No one knows his name? He didn't tell you before he turned back?"
Moriko laughed "He says he's not cute he's handsome" she said with a chuckle "No he didn't share his name, mostly because the spell I used made him pass out..." she chuckled a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back