• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Say what you want but there is only one person they should be scared of....Akira.....He's scawy)
(( Roman isn't scared of Akira xD They're like best friends ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She bit her lip and blushed.

[/QUOTE]
Dante continued smirking more

Roman said:
(( Roman isn't scared of Akira xD They're like best friends ))
(Roman would be scared if he made Akira mad)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly smiled then pulled out his own phone and using it to call her brother after getting his number out of her phone.

((though i do wonder, Does Akira see the 4th wall and pertend it isn't there?? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERED!!!))

@Fukushima Akira
Dakota looked over at him holding her head a little bit as he used the phone ((let's just say he said he'll be on his way because I'm too lazy to go through a phone call xD ))

Roman said:
(( Afraid of his mentality xD ))
((the there's his Ora attack, nothing can get him with that, he can combat those who stop time, what do you have!?!?!? besides Sanctumhood))

((on a side note, i noticed Akira is online, giving all the ratings))

shortyshot8 said:
Dante continued smirking more

(Roman would be scared if he made Akira mad)
(( Nope... Roman can't make Akira mad xD Akira can somehow tolerate Roman's idiocy ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked over at him holding her head a little bit as he used the phone ((let's just say he said he'll be on his way because I'm too lazy to go through a phone call xD ))
((Alright you bum!!))

Roland ended the phone call "he's on his way, in the mean time, i'm gonna made some hit chocolate." he said softly as he got out of bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay. Well... there could be bad things about me." Asuka said before a note appeared on the counter. She picked it up and examined it, "Celia can't make it today. She's busy taking care of Taylor, who's sick." The note then puffed into a small cloud of smoke before dispersing.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ Okay~ We're gonna have to get everyone to meet us outside of your house, because we need to use the portal to get to Euphoria. ”

-------------------

SoulofTobi said:
((though i do wonder, Does Akira see the 4th wall and pertend it isn't there?? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERED!!!))

@Fukushima Akira
((( Akira's Omnipotent, along with having Complete Arsenal. Complete Arsenal is the ability to have all powers in existence, as well as those yet to be. So yes, he sees the fourth wall, however he ignores it. )))

Roman said:
(( Ask him. I guess Roman is impossible not to like >-> ))
((once you meet him, So is JOJO!!))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira's Omnipotent, along with having Complete Arsenal. Complete Arsenal is the ability to have all powers in existence, as well as those yet to be. So yes, he sees the fourth wall, however he ignores it. )))

[/QUOTE]
((and if he sees someone else who see it, and yells at it??))

SoulofTobi said:
((once you meet him, So is JOJO!!))

((and if he sees someone else who see it, and yells at it??))
(( I know right xD I met few people who dislike Roman ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more

Tel laughed a little "As long as it's with you"
Yuna giggled "Alright, I guess I'll choose something then" she said as she smiled at him.

SoulofTobi said:
((Oh, i see, gonna reply to Princess-chan, but not to Tobi-san? i see how it is.....))
SoulofTobi said:
((Oh, i see, gonna reply to Princess-chan, but not to Tobi-san? i see how it is.....))
((Wait what??

tumblr_m7xm3t1VjI1rpi8k8.gif

You replied?

...ineversawit...))

Lumina said:
((Wait what??
tumblr_m7xm3t1VjI1rpi8k8.gif

You replied?

...ineversawit...))
((SEE, YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!! *runs off and crys under mask*))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He'd ignore it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((OH GAWD.... oh wait, in this situation...... Akira is technically god...... AKIRA DAMN IT!!!!)))

SoulofTobi said:
((SEE, YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!! *runs off and crys under mask*))

((OH GAWD.... oh wait, in this situation...... Akira is technically god...... AKIRA DAMN IT!!!!)))
((( XDD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm dying of how cute this is xD ))
((( It makes me want to post it T^T )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"should we continue then?"

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and nodded, "Yeah." He said, before kissing her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back