• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Does that mean Dragon has more fan girls than Roman!? :o Yayyyy! :D
Dragon(Has girlfriend for a fan girl): 1 Roman: 0))

((No offense Roman >.<))
(( She doesn't count >-> ))

((Does that mean Dragon has more fan girls than Roman!? :o Yayyyy! :D
Dragon(Has girlfriend for a fan girl): 1 Roman: 0))

((No offense Roman >.<))
((If you count girlfriends and those he boned and/or kissed, then he has you beat~))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"hehe okay"
*She said before kissing him again*

[/QUOTE]
Ken kissed back before pulling away. "I was gonna kiss you, guess you had beat me to it."

Roman said:
Ken chuckled as she nuzzled his neck, causing him to cuddle her as a reaction.
Asuna stared at Moriko for a few seconds, kind of disappointed in a way. "Moriko? Are you gonna let being a Forest Nymph stop you from trying to help little cute Peaches here?" She asked. "I wouldn't stop if I were, you already came up with spell that used to work. That means it's still possible to do so, you just have to believe in yourself is all."

Taylor groaned again before, before rolling back over to look at Celia. "I think I'll take a nap. I haven't slept in a few days, so it might help..."
"I'm not giving up". She said shaking her head "I just don't know what to do now, I mean,I've tried everything I can think of!" She said with a frown.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm not giving up". She said shaking her head "I just don't know what to do now, I mean,I've tried everything I can think of!" She said with a frown.
Asuna raised a fist in the air, "Peaches will one day be human again! All you have to do is work non-stop at helping him! I'll even help you if you want!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "Yeah"

He looked her in the eyes trying to resist kissing her "Damn Succubi......I just....Can't seem......To resist"

Dante blinked "Uhh...Not really"
She smiled "Well what would you like to do tomorrow then?" She asked happily.

Roman said:
((unless you want me to hand you over to the weird fan girls, you'll interact with Jojo!!! you schmuck!))

tumblr_mvdzgqdzXZ1s25wgdo1_1280.png

SoulofTobi said:
((it's not like Roman couldn't take him, not only that, but he might...... keep the fangirls away........))

Roland slightly frowned as he started rubbing her back "is their anything i can do? anything at all?" he asked worriedly.
Dakota shook her head as she sparked a bit "No, it's okay" she said as she curled up more "You being here is enough"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head as she sparked a bit "No, it's okay" she said as she curled up more "You being here is enough"
Roland narrowed his eyes "don't you trey and pull that..." he said as he moved so his face was in front of hers "... you know i wont just lay here an let that happen without atleast trying to help you." he said looking into her eyes with his till narrowed "give me your brothers cell number if you have it."

Roman said:
Asuna raised a fist in the air, "Peaches will one day be human again! All you have to do is work non-stop at helping him! I'll even help you if you want!"
Moriko smiled "Ah, really?, perhaps an extra brain will help" she said happily as peaches grunted and hopped in a circle. "Thank you!"

@Nonalaka
Ilaani blinked before looking at him and smiling "Sure!" She said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "Ah, really?, perhaps an extra brain will help" she said happily as peaches grunted and hopped in a circle. "Thank you!"

Ilaani blinked before looking at him and smiling "Sure!" She said with a chuckle.
Nexus pointed to his back. "Sorry... It's only one seated..." He said with a nervous laugh.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland narrowed his eyes "don't you trey and pull that..." he said as he moved so his face was in front of hers "... you know i wont just lay here an let that happen without atleast trying to help you." he said looking into her eyes with his till narrowed "give me your brothers cell number if you have it."
"I don't need help, I'll be fine" she protested, "I don't like being a bother, I'll wait it out" she said quietly as she sparked more.

Nonalaka said:
"I don't need help, I'll be fine" she protested, "I don't like being a bother, I'll wait it out" she said quietly as she sparked more.
Roland huffed "Dakota, it's never a bother to help someone i care about..." he said protectively "and i'm sure your brother would agree, wouldn't he? i guessing he's in this town because of you, how would he feel if you didn't ask for help when you needed it?" he said trying to get the point across.

Nexus pointed to his back. "Sorry... It's only one seated..." He said with a nervous laugh.
Ilaani looked at him "I can see that, I mean that's not a problem, I'm not that big" She laughed

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him "I can see that, I mean that's not a problem, I'm not that big" She laughed
Nexus chuckled. "Well? We don't have all day, get on~" He said playfully.

Nonalaka said:

"Yep! Two heads are better than one!" Asuna exclaimed happily. "O-Oh! You're welcome!"

(( Anybody free >-> ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back