• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked up and watched him leave before running after him. "W-Wait Oli, I didn't mean it like that."

(( >_> Cause I'm way cooler then you ))
Oliver kept walking away, a bit hurt by what she said. He was just giving her a compliment.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( >_> Cause I'm way cooler then you ))
shortyshot8 said:
(I feel you @Lumina Loves to ignore me)
tobi_is_a_sad_boy_by_fluffowuzzybums.jpg

@Lumina

Roman said:
Taylor hopped off the ground, and gave her a thumbs up. "Nah babe! I'm perfectly fine!" He said happily. "It was the nurse outfit... Yeah.... It fixes a man..."
"I don't get how that works but okay! But we have a wedding to go to today you silly." Celia said as she made her way over to him.

Star: she held the puppy as he howled loudly. Wincing at the high pitch sound she looked around to see if anyone had noticed. She hoped not. Else she would be embarrassed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze rolled his eyes. "Well I got studying to do so... Nah." He said as he continued to studying.

((I got my wifi fixed :3))

Nexus walked out of the café and activated his cycle shift, causing a white wheel cycle to appear, attached to small boosters in the back for nitrous. "Pretty cool looking right?" He asked with a grin.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130914220526/yugioh/images/f/f0/Jack-WB01.gif
Ilaani looked at it and nodded "Yeah, its pretty cool" she said as she walked around it as she looked at it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "how can i say no to that?" he said sweetly as he picked up Rin
Len reached out "Len t-t-toooo~" he said

Ayen picked up Len as well and cradled each of them in his arms as he walked to the kitchen.
Rin hugged ayens necks. "Momma?" She asks/ shouts

"Right here baby girl" she says smiling

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Oh! Kiri then looked around and said Good place you got here

Gonna go get some sleep @Roman
(( I'll leave Reiji there because I wanna keep Roman as active as possible ))

Roman nodded, "Thanks. I'll be going now, Reiji watch him and make sure he doesn't touch anything." Reiji nodded and saluted Roman, "Yes sir!" Roman then vanished.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "How's it going miss one night stand?" He said jokingly

Marcus sighed "You are just too much"
Sam smiled. "Oh I know" she giggled.

(Brb for like 30 mins. @SoulofTobi)

Roman said:
(( I'll leave Reiji there because I wanna keep Roman as active as possible ))
Roman nodded, "Thanks. I'll be going now, Reiji watch him and make sure he doesn't touch anything." Reiji nodded and saluted Roman, "Yes sir!" Roman then vanished.
((JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at it and nodded "Yeah, its pretty cool" she said as she walked around it as she looked at it.
Nexus summoned his helmet and slipped it on. "Well, you wanna take a ride on it?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Rin hugged ayens necks. "Momma?" She asks/ shouts
"Right here baby girl" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "she seems to like you better already~" he said teasingly

Len huffed "Rin?" he asked poking at her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver kept walking away, a bit hurt by what she said. He was just giving her a compliment.
Anna grabbed on to the back of his shirt and gave a small tug, "Don't leave... I'm sorry for saying shut up if that's what you're mad about... I-I just..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't get how that works but okay! But we have a wedding to go to today you silly." Celia said as she made her way over to him.
Taylor chuckled, "You'd know if you were me." He said stretching out his arms and legs. "A wedding? I know Asuka and Akira's wedding was soon, but I don't think they said it was today.... Hmm... When do we leave?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna grabbed on to the back of his shirt and gave a small tug, "Don't leave... I'm sorry for saying shut up if that's what you're mad about... I-I just..."
Oliver looked back at her slightly before a single bullet pierced his skull. He said nothing as his eyes widened and he fell to the ground in a state of shock. The bullets direction was unknown.

Star glanced around herself before setting the puppy back down and glanced around her. Shifting her body to her wolf she smiled before grabbing the puppies scruff and walking in towards a field. She howled marking her territory or telling anyone around her she was there and the small pup followed her lead. She chuffed at him before she tried to teach him how to hunt.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he opened one of his eyes "something wrong Dakota?" he asked softly.

Ayen nodded "yeah, little Len here will undoubtedly have a interesting life." he said gazing down at Len who was now sleeping.
Dakota shook her head "Just a headache" she said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
((afraid he'll call you out if you talk at the end of a post?))
(( He's too buff also... He has biceps on his biceps that talk to his biceps xD ))

Roman said:
(( He's too buff also... He has biceps on his biceps that talk to his biceps xD ))
((it's not like Roman couldn't take him, not only that, but he might...... keep the fangirls away........))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Just a headache" she said quietly.
Roland slightly frowned as he started rubbing her back "is their anything i can do? anything at all?" he asked worriedly.

SoulofTobi said:
((it's not like Roman couldn't take him, not only that, but he might...... keep the fangirls away........))
(( I likes my fangirls now >-> Besides, Roman doesn't have any fangirls. At least that I know of xD ))

Roman said:
(( I likes my fangirls now >-> Besides, Roman doesn't have any fangirls. At least that I know of xD ))
((hmm, i will find a way to make this happen!~))

Roman said:
((Does that mean Dragon has more fan girls than Roman!? :o Yayyyy! :D

Dragon(Has girlfriend for a fan girl): 1 Roman: 0))

Roman said:
((No offense Roman >.<))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back