• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ten scratched his head I didn't know that,Sorry Ten said closing his eyes and smiling
"No it's fine. I don't think I told you before I left." Mizuki said before getting up as she heard her name being called. She grabbed her coffee before returning to the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled softly as he fell asleep before going down the stairs. She sat herself down on the couch and decided to try out her powers, seeing as how she didn't know much about them yet.

Anna stared at the ground, her eyes slightly wide and her shoulders hunched just a tad. "N-No... I-I'm not sick or anything. I-I'm fine!"
After a few hours, Taylor ran down the stairs, only to lose his balance and fall on his butt. "Ouch! Celia! I feel better! Now come on! We got stuff to do!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, sorry, i just.... I've been through.... well i don't even know what i'm trying to say now..." he said going silent because he was trying no to sigh.
((be back in like 30-ish minutes~))
Amaya nods. "I see" she says giving a glass of milk to Rin.

(Same... Class)

WeirdPrincess said:
"No it's fine. I don't think I told you before I left." Mizuki said before getting up as she heard her name being called. She grabbed her coffee before returning to the table.
Ten sat down near Mizuki and sighed This time I'm going home with you

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed and nodded, "You don't want to bring the wrong type of people here. Though I'm glad you could share it with me." He said before opening up the parasol to shield himself from the rays of the sun that hit his back.

(( So... cute.... ))
tumblr_lyvz6eaxzf1r6w8wbo1_400.gif
((what no you're the cute one 0w0))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and grabbed Kiri by his foot. "I'll take him to the mansion. Can't leave him out here." He said before teleporting there, only to toss Kiri on the couch.
Kiri's heart started beating rapidly as he slept

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri's heart started beating rapidly as he slept
Roman sighed, noticing the change in his heart rate. "Anyone home?!" He yelled out. Reiji and Ayame both ran out, pushing one another trying to get to Roman. "Hey move it! I knew him first!" Reiji yelled. Ayame looked at Reiji, "I never met him yet!" She yelled before she tripped him, then running over to Roman, "I'm home! What's the matter?" Roman pointed at Kiri, "Him." "Oh..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "I see" she says giving a glass of milk to Rin.
(Same... Class)
Ayen slightly smiles "Len, time to wake up." he says looking at his son

Len starts to wake up "foo?" he mumbles lightly.

Star glanced up at the sky. "Oh woe is me." She said on a sigh before laughing to herself. No use in being depressed. It only brings other down with you. She whistled and a small wolf pup came up by her house. "Hello pretty boy." She smiled as she picked him up and walked to her porch. She looked at the neighbors and saw Roman and his family and another guy on the ground come outside. "Peculiar." She though before she sat on her swing and thought nothing of it.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, noticing the change in his heart rate. "Anyone home?!" He yelled out. Reiji and Ayame both ran out, pushing one another trying to get to Roman. "Hey move it! I knew him first!" Reiji yelled. Ayame looked at Reiji, "I never met him yet!" She yelled before she tripped him, then running over to Roman, "I'm home! What's the matter?" Roman pointed at Kiri, "Him." "Oh..."
Kiri's heart started getting much faster then it suddenly stopped

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly smiles "Len, time to wake up." he says looking at his son
Len starts to wake up "foo?" he mumbles lightly.
Amaya gave Len a cup of milk aswell. "Here you go baby boy" she says before she starts cooking

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver laughed a little. "Heh, your just making yourself look more cute. Nice try tho~" He said sweetly as he removed his hand.
"S-Shut up." Anna said quietly.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri's heart started getting much faster then it suddenly stopped
Ayame blinked, noticing his life energy stopped, she looked up at Roman then at Kiri, before a tear rolled down her cheek. "He's dead..." Roman raised a hand, lightning forming in it, "Don't worry... " he said before trying to get Kiri's heart to start again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya gave Len a cup of milk aswell. "Here you go baby boy" she says before she starts cooking
Ayen smiled "drink up, so you can grow up to be big and strong." he said as he found two baby seats and placed them at the table before setting Rin and Len in them

Len giggled happily as he drank the milk.

Roman said:
Ayame blinked, noticing his life energy stopped, she looked up at Roman then at Kiri, before a tear rolled down her cheek. "He's dead..." Roman raised a hand, lightning forming in it, "Don't worry... " he said before trying to get Kiri's heart to start again.
Kiri's heart started again but all is his veins were visible now and his skin got much darker

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up." Anna said quietly.
Oliver suddenly frowned and started backing away. "O-Ok... I'll leave you alone..." He muttered as he took a book and began to leave the library. He had never heard Anna tell him to shut up like that.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "drink up, so you can grow up to be big and strong." he said as he found two baby seats and placed them at the table before setting Rin and Len in them
Len giggled happily as he drank the milk.
Rin looked back. "No da da... Moma" she pointed to kitchen where Amaya was. "Lease dada" she says (lease: please)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri's heart started again but all is his veins were visible now and his skin got much darker
Only Reiji and Roman remained in the room, Ayame had left and went back to her room. Roman furrowed his brows at Kiri, noticing the change. "Reiji?" Reiji shook his head, "I might be the smartest man alive, but I can't tell you what's wrong with him. It never happened to anyone before..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked back. "No da da... Moma" she pointed to kitchen where Amaya was. "Lease dada" she says (lease: please)
Ayen sighed "how can i say no to that?" he said sweetly as he picked up Rin

Len reached out "Len t-t-toooo~" he said

Ayen picked up Len as well and cradled each of them in his arms as he walked to the kitchen.

Roman said:
Only Reiji and Roman remained in the room, Ayame had left and went back to her room. Roman furrowed his brows at Kiri, noticing the change. "Reiji?" Reiji shook his head, "I might be the smartest man alive, but I can't tell you what's wrong with him. It never happened to anyone before..."
Kiri's eyes suddenly opened looking at the both of them Turning into his normal form Wh..Where am I?

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri's eyes suddenly opened looking at the both of them Turning into his normal form Wh..Where am I?
"My home. You passed out drunk trying to hit me, so I brought you here." Roman explained.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I Got Drunk? Kiri said scratching his head But I don't drink
"You were drunk. End of story." Roman said, a plain expression on his face. "At least you're woke now. You just died not too long ago."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back