• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta rubbed her hands on his back, looking down at him.
"Well I know that. It's just weird, actually planning things out. I've always just kinda gone with the flow, just kinda doing things as they happened."
Takeshi nodded, "So what is the flow saying now?" He asked. "I'll just go with it if that's what you wanna do." Takeshi said, laying back down, pulling her with him.

Lumina said:
((I forgot he actually is here now!))
((How could you forget about Jojo!?!?!?))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked behind him holding a beer bottle Get The Hell Away From Me!!!!!!!
Roman shook his head, "How drunk are you? We're like a mile away if you wanna exaggerate. You're at the bar and I'm standing at the door... I'm not even remotely close."

Mayyflower said:
"Getti" Rin says happily
Amaya chuckled before looking over at Rin. "Yes, we're having getti" she says
Ayen sighed "well, i'll help you with what i can... but the kids will be so messy after words..." he said with another sigh.

Mayyflower said:
(It's okay xD but who would you like?)
(I feel so bad I offended some people I promise I won't write something like that ever again,it's ok now I don't need to interact with a character I just wanna interact with one character I'm already interacting with Roman)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i'll help you with what i can... but the kids will be so messy after words..." he said with another sigh.
Amaya nods. "I know that's why We use these so called things called bibs" she says heading inside "and stop sighing so much it's a downer" she says

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I feel so bad I offended some people I promise I won't write something like that ever again,it's ok now I don't need to interact with a character I just wanna interact with one character I'm already interacting with Roman)
(Oh okay)

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "How drunk are you? We're like a mile away if you wanna exaggerate. You're at the bar and I'm standing at the door... I'm not even remotely close."
Kiri stood up and crushed the bottle by clenching his fists really hard Drunk?I'm not fuckin Drunk I don't even drink Alcohol

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "I know that's why We use these so called things called bibs" she says heading inside "and stop sighing so much it's a downer" she says
Ayen pressed his lips together "don't you start sounding like Ale..... well you wouldn't know how he sounded any ways..." he said with a smirk.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri stood up and crushed the bottle by clenching his fists really hard Drunk?I'm not fuckin Drunk I don't even drink Alcohol
"I suggest you not do anything drastic or I'll make you regret it." Roman said with a frown.

SoulofTobi said:
((well we have this....))
((so that already one reason, then there were the times you tried arguing with Akira, and i'm not going to find those...))
(Look,I've changed And don't bring up the arguing Akira thing because that was My Asshole Side A side that acts like a fucking piece of shit that gets Super Butthurt By the littlest of things)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed his lips together "don't you start sounding like Ale..... well you wouldn't know how he sounded any ways..." he said with a smirk.
Amaya shook her head. "You just sigh like 100 times a day it seems" she says setting Rin in the high chair in the kitchen before she washed her hands

Roman said:
"I suggest you not do anything drastic or I'll make you regret it." Roman said with a frown.
You want Drastic I'll give you Drastic Kiri said running towards Roman,Kiri then suddenly dropped onto the ground and passed out snoring loudly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "You just sigh like 100 times a day it seems" she says setting Rin in the high chair in the kitchen before she washed her hands
Ayen chuckled "well, sorry, i just.... I've been through.... well i don't even know what i'm trying to say now..." he said going silent because he was trying no to sigh.

((be back in like 30-ish minutes~))

Lumina said:
Aion spun on her heel, giving Karito a smile.
"That's okay. I didn't expect it to be only my place forever. While I have many memories here, I feel like it's a place that's meant to be shared. With the right people, of course."
Karito laughed and nodded, "You don't want to bring the wrong type of people here. Though I'm glad you could share it with me." He said before opening up the parasol to shield himself from the rays of the sun that hit his back.

Lumina said:
((
Ag17HXN.gif

Forgive me, Tobi-senpai... I didn't mean to forget...))
(( So... cute.... ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
You want Drastic I'll give you Drastic Kiri said running towards Roman,Kiri then suddenly dropped onto the ground and passed out snoring loudly
Roman closed his eyes and smirked.

-Sasuke-Uchiha-naruto-shippuuden-sasuke-lovers-35351631-500-338.gif

"Wow. I didn't even have to touch the guy~"

Roman said:
Taylor smiled weakly and nodded, "I'll make sure I call you if I need help..." he said, his voice trailing off as he fell asleep.
Celia smiled softly as he fell asleep before going down the stairs. She sat herself down on the couch and decided to try out her powers, seeing as how she didn't know much about them yet.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver put a hand on her cheek. "Is something wrong? You seem very flustered..." He said before he put a hand on her forehead. "Do you have a fever?" He asked.
Anna stared at the ground, her eyes slightly wide and her shoulders hunched just a tad. "N-No... I-I'm not sick or anything. I-I'm fine!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled softly as he fell asleep before going down the stairs. She sat herself down on the couch and decided to try out her powers, seeing as how she didn't know much about them yet.

Anna stared at the ground, her eyes slightly wide and her shoulders hunched just a tad. "N-No... I-I'm not sick or anything. I-I'm fine!"
Oliver laughed a little. "Heh, your just making yourself look more cute. Nice try tho~" He said sweetly as he removed his hand.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri layed there silently his snoring was the only sound
Roman chuckled and grabbed Kiri by his foot. "I'll take him to the mansion. Can't leave him out here." He said before teleporting there, only to toss Kiri on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back