• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom walked over to the couch and grabbed the blankets. He then floated over the couch and lied down in the air, covering himself with the blankets. "I guess it is kind of comfy. Thanks, Lumina.....seriously."
(Wait a sec.....did you call the cat Annie because that is Ansom's nickname? If so, that was pretty clever.)
((Ayy you finally caught it xD ))

Lumina gave another smile, looking out the window at the sky, seeing the sunset had disappeared and the stars were coming out. She closed the curtains so Ansom could sleep, turning to face Ansom.

"You're very welcome."

Axel was now on the road that lead to the construction ramp. "You want me!?" He asked as he hit the ramp and attempted to make the jump over the bridge. "Come and get me!" He yelled as he landed on the other side. The tank that was following him tried to skid to a stop but it went too fast it crashed off the edge of the bridge. Axel skidded to a stop on the other side. "Just who were those guys? And what did they want with me?" He asked himself.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest walked over and picked up his knife before saying, " Nah, I'm probably just hearing the nano bots then. After a while thou they start getting annoying though.
((I may or may not pass out soon...))

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, shivering at the thought.

"I try not to think about the fact that they're in my blood, or make up my blood or whatever. It's weird go think of tiny things inside my body."

She shivered again, shrugging at Everest.

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled under the kiss before pulling away. "You could say the same about yourself." He said, running his hands down her sides, resting them at her waist.
Violetta shivered in pleasure as his hands ran down her sides. She rested her hands on top of his, forgetting how soft his hands were.

"So. What's the plan for today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"N-No! I was just asking." Anna said and looked away from him.
Oliver put a hand on her cheek. "Is something wrong? You seem very flustered..." He said before he put a hand on her forehead. "Do you have a fever?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko sighed a little "I've lost count of how many ways I tried" she said as her hair flowers turned a pale blue, she hugged Peaches and petted his head "I guess I'm no good at helping him." She said quietly. "I'm just a forest nymph after all..."

"I was thinking we should go somewhere fun tomorrow? There's lots of human things you haven't done right?" She said with a nod and a smile.

Dakota giggled "Mhm~" she chimed softly as she continued to try and relax, after a while her body began to spark again as she curled up a bit.

( ( I fixed my sleeping patterns ;7;))
Tel nodded "Yeah"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Yes you are you are very cute when you blush" she says she with a smirk

Amaya nods. "Oh" she says
He looked her in the eyes trying to resist kissing her "Damn Succubi......I just....Can't seem......To resist"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She pulled away and looked up at him. "Youre /veeeeeery/ attractive when you bluuuush~."

[/QUOTE]
Dante blinked "Uhh...Not really"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "Yeah"

He looked her in the eyes trying to resist kissing her "Damn Succubi......I just....Can't seem......To resist"

She huffed. "Yes, really."

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, shivering at the thought.
"I try not to think about the fact that they're in my blood, or make up my blood or whatever. It's weird go think of tiny things inside my body."

She shivered again, shrugging at Everest.

Violetta shivered in pleasure as his hands ran down her sides. She rested her hands on top of his, forgetting how soft his hands were.

"So. What's the plan for today?"
Takeshi sighed, "I don't know... I didn't really have anything planned." He said, looking their hands. He then looked up at her, "If you had anything planned, we can do that."

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed, "I don't know... I didn't really have anything planned." He said, looking their hands. He then looked up at her, "If you had anything planned, we can do that."
Violetta couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"You think I have a plan? Oh please. I don't think I've ever had a plan in my life."

She kissed his forehead, leaning forward.

Lumina said:
Aion spun on her heel, giving Karito a smile.
"That's okay. I didn't expect it to be only my place forever. While I have many memories here, I feel like it's a place that's meant to be shared. With the right people, of course."
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "Yeah"

Sam chuckled. "I know it's hard" she says jokingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "ooh, what might you be making?" he asked curiously
Len moved alittle on Ayen's arm
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Spaghetti" she says happily

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed and kissed back, pulling him close once again.

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked more kissing roughly

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "I know it's hard" she says jokingly

Amaya hummed at the thought. "Spaghetti" she says happily
Marcus blushed thinking she meant something else

Lumina said:
Violetta couldn't help but laugh a bit.
"You think I have a plan? Oh please. I don't think I've ever had a plan in my life."

She kissed his forehead, leaning forward.

@WeirdPrincess
"You're gonna have to start~ I can't come with the stuff to do 'all' the time y'know." He said, leaning up, wrapping this arms around her waist.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed, doing the same an yanking him closer.

[/QUOTE]
Dante flinched a little from her roughness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back