• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira unwrapped the towel from around him and began drying himself, soon putting a new, fresh set of his standard clothes on. He then turned to Asuka and spoke♅...
“ Everyone should be ready for the wedding today, right?”

...♅Akira's jaw then dropped and he spoke, his eyes widening slightly♅...

“ Wow, you look beautiful~ Your skin is glowing~ ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo1_500_zps2q2at3ih.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "Everyone should be ready for today. I would have gotten a little note of they couldn't make it to the wedding today." She stated before she blushed lightly at Akira calling her beautiful. She wondered what he meant by saying her skin was glowing. "O-Oh thank you... b-but what do you mean by that? I'm not actually glowing... Right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "Everyone should be ready for today. I would have gotten a little note of they couldn't make it to the wedding today." She stated before she blushed lightly at Akira calling her beautiful. She wondered what he meant by saying her skin was glowing. "O-Oh thank you... b-but what do you mean by that? I'm not actually glowing... Right?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a faint blush appearing on his face♅...

“ You are to me, my love~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "Yeah... Whatever it was must have beaten by immune system..." he said weakly. "I'll be fine by tomorrow most likely. If not, day after..."
"If you're not fine by the day after tomorrow, I'm taking you to the doctors mister." Celia said as she wagged her index finger at him. You should just get some rest."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi giggled before she layed on top of him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked up at her and chuckled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a faint blush appearing on his face♅...
“ You are to me, my love~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Is it a good type of glow?" Asuka asked as she blushed a little more.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you're not fine by the day after tomorrow, I'm taking you to the doctors mister." Celia said as she wagged her index finger at him. You should just get some rest."
Taylor groaned before turning over, "I don't wanna go to the doctor! Their nurses aren't as beautiful as my nurse, Nurse Celia." He said, in the same weak voice as earlier.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''we should do this again...some other time huh?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah we should. It was fun~" Ken said, grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it a good type of glow?" Asuka asked as she blushed a little more.
...♅Akira smiled and took a strong of her hair into his hand, replying to her♅...

“ Of course~ Nothing would be bad about you~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
((Well I'll try to start RPing by tomorrow morning! Anyways night. :D ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The android suddenly looked pissed as it started glowing red, pointing it's blade at him. "Careful, it's feelings are very sensitive~" He said with a smirk.
"Heh," Nul quirked an eyebrow at the robot. "Sure it is, now move." He held up his textbook. "I got shit to do."

Trix got out of bed and stretched, she had been hiding in her house the past month. She just didn't have the energy to go out anywhere, she walked to the mirror and looked at her reflection, she had a picture of her and Clover tucked into the frame of the mirror and she smiled. A frown replaced the smile when she realized how long it had been since she last saw him. She had pretty much been in a hibernation and looking at her reflection now she looked re vitalized and energetic. She got dressed and walked outside, she looked around and muttered to herself "I don't even know where to look..." she didn't know where to even look for Clover. She started heading towards the school. @Slaxt

Tara was stepping out of the taxi and looked at the big school. "Wow, i really hope this will be fun" she starts walking against the entrence door and was hoping to find someone that could help her find the dorms

trix said:
Trix got out of bed and stretched, she had been hiding in her house the past month. She just didn't have the energy to go out anywhere, she walked to the mirror and looked at her reflection, she had a picture of her and Clover tucked into the frame of the mirror and she smiled. A frown replaced the smile when she realized how long it had been since she last saw him. She had pretty much been in a hibernation and looking at her reflection now she looked re vitalized and energetic. She got dressed and walked outside, she looked around and muttered to herself "I don't even know where to look..." she didn't know where to even look for Clover. She started heading towards the school. @Slaxt
Kiri was sitting under a tree chugging a beer bottle down

Roman said:
Asuna tapped her chin, "Did you ever try any other methods? Or was that the only one that worked when you tried other times?" She asked.
Moriko sighed a little "I've lost count of how many ways I tried" she said as her hair flowers turned a pale blue, she hugged Peaches and petted his head "I guess I'm no good at helping him." She said quietly. "I'm just a forest nymph after all..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled up at her
Dante sighed "Is this all you came here for?"
"I was thinking we should go somewhere fun tomorrow? There's lots of human things you haven't done right?" She said with a nod and a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
((Finally you have a okay-ish pass out time!!!))
Roland smiled "and i have the most cuddly body pillow ever~" he said teasingly.
Dakota giggled "Mhm~" she chimed softly as she continued to try and relax, after a while her body began to spark again as she curled up a bit.

( ( I fixed my sleeping patterns ;7;))

BBCotaku said:
"Heh," Nul quirked an eyebrow at the robot. "Sure it is, now move." He held up his textbook. "I got shit to do."
Raze rolled his eyes. "Well I got studying to do so... Nah." He said as he continued to studying.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko sighed a little "I've lost count of how many ways I tried" she said as her hair flowers turned a pale blue, she hugged Peaches and petted his head "I guess I'm no good at helping him." She said quietly. "I'm just a forest nymph after all..."

"I was thinking we should go somewhere fun tomorrow? There's lots of human things you haven't done right?" She said with a nod and a smile.

Dakota giggled "Mhm~" she chimed softly as she continued to try and relax, after a while her body began to spark again as she curled up a bit.

((I got my wifi fixed :3))

Nexus walked out of the café and activated his cycle shift, causing a white wheel cycle to appear, attached to small boosters in the back for nitrous. "Pretty cool looking right?" He asked with a grin.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130914220526/yugioh/images/f/f0/Jack-WB01.gif

Roman said:
Taylor groaned before turning over, "I don't wanna go to the doctor! Their nurses aren't as beautiful as my nurse, Nurse Celia." He said, in the same weak voice as earlier.
"I'm taking you whether you wanna go or not. You'll just have to deal with the fact that you get semi pretty nurses." Celia joked lightly. "I'm just worried is all. I'll only take you to the doctors if you aren't better by the day after tomorrow."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took a strand of her hair into his hand, replying to her♅...
“ Of course~ Nothing would be bad about you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Okay. Well... there could be bad things about me." Asuka said before a note appeared on the counter. She picked it up and examined it, "Celia can't make it today. She's busy taking care of Taylor, who's sick." The note then puffed into a small cloud of smoke before dispersing.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed EVEN more "I-I mean....I'm not...."
Sam nods. "Yes you are you are very cute when you blush" she says she with a smirk

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "the reason i have Mastery over nature to this point is because i learned each part in life or death situations, and i worry that was etched into my genes..." he said softly.
Amaya nods. "Oh" she says

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled as he opened one of his eyes "something wrong Dakota?" he asked softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Oh" she says
Ayen nodded "yeah, little Len here will undoubtedly have a interesting life." he said gazing down at Len who was now sleeping.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he opened one of his eyes "something wrong Dakota?" he asked softly.

Ayen nodded "yeah, little Len here will undoubtedly have a interesting life." he said gazing down at Len who was now sleeping.
Amaya got up which woke Rin up. "Sorry baby girl" she says

Rin yawned and layed in Amaya's arms. "Mommy" she says tiredly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back