• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, not expecting something to be on her head. She looked upwards the vase falling backwards, and she turned and caught it, but got her feet twisted in the process and she tripped, falling backwards.
Ansom appeared behind Lumina and caught her. He helped her to her feet before clearing his throat. "I, ah, didn't want the vase to shatter. My flower might've got hurt." He nodded. "Be careful next time. Blood will stain the walls."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom appeared behind Lumina and caught her. He helped her to her feet before clearing his throat. "I, ah, didn't want the vase to shatter. My flower might've got hurt." He nodded. "Be careful next time. Blood will stain the walls."
Lumina smiled, taking a look at the flower before placing a hand on his arm gently.

"Thank you."

She took the vase and flower to the sink, filling it with enough water to keep the flower alive for a while. She set it down on the counter, then went and sat down on a chair facing a window. The sunset reflected in her eyes and hair, making her look like she was composed of fire and sunlight herself.

Roman said:
"..." Ken remained quiet, his hands behind his head now as he relaxed. "I have a question, what do Intoners really do? Like what are things they enjoy?" He asked.
''hmmm..lets see......well we dont do much, we just blend in with humans i guess....and also have sex cuz we have high sex drives...''

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed, "Yeah, I'm just talking from my perspective of the idea, in this world. If there is a place like that, then I guess that's nice." He said, shrugging. "I'm gonna stick to clothes though."
Ken sighed quietly, "I'm gonna relax in this exact spot for a while. I don't really feel like moving now."
Violetta nodded.

"I can agree to that. They make me look so much cuter. Though this human body is pretty nice I must admit."

She ran her hands over the bare skin on her sides, appreciating her figure.

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, taking a look at the flower before placing a hand on his arm gently.
"Thank you."

She took the vase and flower to the sink, filling it with enough water to keep the flower alive for a while. She set it down on the counter, then went and sat down on a chair facing a window. The sunset reflected in her eyes and hair, making her look like she was composed of fire and sunlight herself.
Ansom stared at Lumina. She was quite the looker, but he wasn't about to tell her that. "I can help you with your fire if you want." He said, barely audible, before speaking more loudly. "Where will I be sleeping?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm..lets see......well we dont do much, we just blend in with humans i guess....and also have sex cuz we have high sex drives...''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Intoners can keep the drive under control, right?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"I can agree to that. They make me look so much cuter. Though this human body is pretty nice I must admit."

She ran her hands over the bare skin on her sides, appreciating her figure.
Takeshi laughed and patted his stomach, "Yep! Though I look great with or without clothes, so it doesn't really matter. I just prefer clothes."

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed and patted his stomach, "Yep! Though I look great with or without clothes, so it doesn't really matter. I just prefer clothes."
''depends on the intoner. some can control it, and some cant. like Five, shes the sluttiest out of all the intoners...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm..lets see......well we dont do much, we just blend in with humans i guess....and also have sex cuz we have high sex drives...''

[/QUOTE]
(*Gasps* I finally remembered where Intoners are from xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom stared at Lumina. She was quite the looker, but he wasn't about to tell her that. "I can help you with your fire if you want." He said, barely audible, before speaking more loudly. "Where will I be sleeping?"
Lumina turned, looking at Ansom now.

"Well, I can make up a spare bed with the couch or I can give you my bed. Either one is fine by me."

She tucked a red strand behind her ear, her features still highlighted by the sunset.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''depends on the intoner. some can control it, and some cant. like Five, shes the sluttiest out of all the intoners...''

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "Well I can't say that's bad nor good for her. Because I literally have no idea how to comment on that... Anyways, is that it? Just blending in and sex?"

Lumina said:
Elyse sighed.
"Oh believe me I'd give it back if I could. It's just stuck right now."

She looked at him, just as annoyed about it as she was.

"And I told you. I didn't do it on purpose. I finally got my powers under control, so I can touch things now, but apparently every so often it slips and I lose control turning things to metal. I panicked, cuz this is the first that's happened in a while, so it accidentally ripped out of your door. And I'd love to put it back, but it doesn't seem to want to listen to me."

She groaned at the situation.
Everest sighed before responding,

"Ya well I can't help you with metals, unless you just want me to cause your body to resonate and spaz out... Also, what the hell is that thing pulsing inside your body? It's not a heart, far to quiet, but it's like a heart and your veins in one... Seriously, whatever it is its creepy."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(*Gasps* I finally remembered where Intoners are from xD )
lol))

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "Well I can't say that's bad nor good for her. Because I literally have no idea how to comment on that... Anyways, is that it? Just blending in and sex?"
''i guess so...''

Lumina said:
Lumina turned, looking at Ansom now.
"Well, I can make up a spare bed with the couch or I can give you my bed. Either one is fine by me."

She tucked a red strand behind her ear, her features still highlighted by the sunset.
"Well, I wouldn't want to be a bother." Ansom chuckled. "I'll take the couch. You can keep your bed." He smiled. "Unless you like sharing." He was obviously joking, which he made clear by laughing.

Roman said:
Violetta smirked, tracing the outline of his abs with a finger.

"You can say that again."

With her hand still on his abs she leaned forward, kissing him gently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol))

''i guess so...''

[/QUOTE]
"No hobbies or anything? Y'know, something to do for fun that you enjoy." Ken explained.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, I wouldn't want to be a bother." Ansom chuckled. "I'll take the couch. You can keep your bed." He smiled. "Unless you like sharing." He was obviously joking, which he made clear by laughing.
Lumina nodded, going over to a closet to get things to make up a bed for Ansom. The blankets she pulled out were all within the color palatte in differing shades, and the quilt she pulled out was depicted with a giant bird in the center, the blanket adorned with fabrics in reds, oranges, and golds/yellows.

"I know it's not purple but it's great blankets."

She set them expertly on the couch, affixing some pillows for him as well. She left a few pillows for Annie, of course, who had fallen back asleep.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest sighed before responding,
"Ya well I can't help you with metals, unless you just want me to cause your body to resonate and spaz out... Also, what the hell is that thing pulsing inside your body? It's not a heart, far to quiet, but it's like a heart and your veins in one... Seriously, whatever it is its creepy."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse frowned.

"That would be my heart. Maybe the nanobots are messing with your senses or something."

She shook her hands again, and the door chunk and the knife fell to the floor with metallic sounds.

"Ah! Finally! That was annoying."

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, tracing the outline of his abs with a finger.
"You can say that again."

With her hand still on his abs she leaned forward, kissing him gently.
Takeshi smiled under the kiss before pulling away. "You could say the same about yourself." He said, running his hands down her sides, resting them at her waist.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, going over to a closet to get things to make up a bed for Ansom. The blankets she pulled out were all within the color palatte in differing shades, and the quilt she pulled out was depicted with a giant bird in the center, the blanket adorned with fabrics in reds, oranges, and golds/yellows.
"I know it's not purple but it's great blankets."

She set them expertly on the couch, affixing some pillows for him as well. She left a few pillows for Annie, of course, who had fallen back asleep.
Ansom walked over to the couch and grabbed the blankets. He then floated over the couch and lied down in the air, covering himself with the blankets. "I guess it is kind of comfy. Thanks, Lumina.....seriously."

(Wait a sec.....did you call the cat Annie because that is Ansom's nickname? If so, that was pretty clever.)

Lumina said:
Elyse frowned.
"That would be my heart. Maybe the nanobots are messing with your senses or something."

She shook her hands again, and the door chunk and the knife fell to the floor with metallic sounds.

"Ah! Finally! That was annoying."
Everest walked over and picked up his knife before saying, " Nah, I'm probably just hearing the nano bots then. After a while thou they start getting annoying though.

((I may or may not pass out soon...))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...for right now.......video games i guess''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Perfect. I would offer to play, but I still don't wanna move..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''same..''

[/QUOTE]
"The least I can do is hold you though~" Ken said, putting arms around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back