• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( -,- )))

[/QUOTE]
(( bb You know you love me :troll: ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied soon walking over to Asuka and placing his head onto her shoulder. He looked at the mirror so that he could see Asuka's face♅...
“ Meh, I'm in no rush to get drunk~ ”

...♅Akira then squinted his eyes and spoke as he placed his hand onto his chin, soon taking hold of a strand of hair♅...

“ What the hell is this? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka put down the brush and looked at Akira through the mirror, "Well... it's hair..." She said slowly. "Or I suppose it's stubble or the start of a beard.. something like that."

Lumina said:
His statements made Lumina laugh softly, her eyes glancing over at Ansom warmly.
"Ahah, alright, I'll keep that in mind."

She petted the kitten again, the white baby falling asleep in her hand.

"I think I'll name her Annie."

Her gaze fell back down to the cat, then out the window.
"Annie is a red name." Ansom said as he pulled into the parking lot. "So, which is your dorm?" He asked as he stepped out of the car. "Mind your step. I wouldn't want you to fall." Dammit, he did it again. "Because it'll be funnier if you tripped on a flight of stairs." Phew.

Lumina said:
((I REMEMBER THAT. xD ))
Elyse was walking around, trying to refamiliarize herself with the school again. She found herself in the boys dorms, walking around in the outside hallway, when she absentmindedly placed a hand on the wall and started dragging it, the fingertips brushing against the stone walls and wooden doors. But her mind wandered too far and suddenly her fingers were making trails of metal along the wall, and she only noticed when her hand was resting on the door of some unsuspecting boys dorm, and she panicked for a moment, accidentally ripping the new metal chunk out of the door, leaving a nice size hole. The metal hovered in her hand and she looked between it and the hole, wondering what to do now.
((I think I might change the outcome a bit though > :D ))

Looking at the hole that just appeared Everest sighed before calmly drawing a knife and hurling it past the girl who was looking through the hole, missing her eye by a hairs breadth. Then out loud, he said, "I sure as hell hope you can fix the door, because I can't afford to buy a whole fucking new one right now..."

((Ya I don't remember throwing a knife at you last time.))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka put down the brush and looked at Akira through the mirror, "Well... it's hair..." She said slowly. "Or I suppose it's stubble or the start of a beard.. something like that."
...♅Akira yanked the hair out, soon sighing as it burst into black flames. He looked in surprise and spoke♅...

“ Looks like my flames are back.. which means my Sanctum Inheritance and all of my power are almost back. It'll probably be back in time for the wedding~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*airi blushed before closing her eyes again and kissing back*

[/QUOTE]
Ken continued to kiss her, lifting her up by her legs, so they were around his waist.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "I thought it'd be nice to show that it didn't matter that you're part Succubus. Honestly I think it's pretty cool." He said softly. "You kissed me? I'm sick... Why'd you kiss me, Goofball?" He asked, laughing little, only to end up coughing.
"Because I'm just that, a goofball!" Celia giggled quietly. "Besides, I wanted to kiss you. It's not like I'll get sick... maybe. Are you sure you don't need me to get you anything?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I think I might change the outcome a bit though > :D ))
Looking at the hole that just appeared Everest sighed before calmly drawing a knife and hurling it past the girl who was looking through the hole, missing her eye by a hairs breadth. Then out loud, he said, "I sure as hell hope you can fix the door, because I can't afford to buy a whole fucking new one right now..."

[/QUOTE]
(Wouldn't the knife still hit her if it barely missed the eye?)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Annie is a red name." Ansom said as he pulled into the parking lot. "So, which is your dorm?" He asked as he stepped out of the car. "Mind your step. I wouldn't want you to fall." Dammit, he did it again. "Because it'll be funnier if you tripped on a flight of stairs." Phew.
Lumina nodded, taking care to get out of the car without tripping.

"My dorm is on the top floor, facing the horizon. It's a corner dorm, so there's two walls of windows, and you can really see when the sun sets. It's my favorite view."

She held on to Annie as she walked them toward the building. It had been a while since she had been here. She thought about how she had to make up a bed for herself so Ansom could take the bed, and making a makeshift kitten bed for Annie until she got a real one.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I'm just that, a goofball!" Celia giggled quietly. "Besides, I wanted to kiss you. It's not like I'll get sick... maybe. Are you sure you don't need me to get you anything?"
Taylor shook his head, before eating some of the soup. "This is good for now. I'll tell you if I need anything. As for now, you and the soup is good enough." He said. "I just don't know how I'm sick. I never get sick, like literally. Never."

Lumina said:
((I can make do with that :D ))
Aion stood up, water droplets still dripping off her fingertips. She smiled warmly, obviously appreciating Karito's statements.

"Thank you. I'm glad you think that. Yknow... I've never actually brought anyone else here. I don't think any human-ish people have been here except for me."

She turned away again to look over the gorgeous scenery.
"It's a great place to run off and hide, to think about life and such." Karito said as he placed the point of his red parasol on the ground. "You have this place all to yourself... though now that I know about it, I might come here every so often." He joked.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I think I might change the outcome a bit though > :D ))

[/QUOTE]
Instinctively Elyse saw the knife coming at her and held up her hand, stopping the knife midair. Catching it, she exhaled, frowning at the mangled door.

"Well that was rude! You could have hit me!"

She huffed, still holding both pieces of metal in her hand, a little shaken up from nearly being gouged by flying cutlery.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, taking care to get out of the car without tripping.
"My dorm is on the top floor, facing the horizon. It's a corner dorm, so there's two walls of windows, and you can really see when the sun sets. It's my favorite view."

She held on to Annie as she walked them toward the building. It had been a while since she had been here. She thought about how she had to make up a bed for herself so Ansom could take the bed, and making a makeshift kitten bed for Annie until she got a real one.
Ansom shrugged as he caught up with Lumina. "The sunset bores me. Once you've walked across it, the sun isn't that magnificent." He looked upwards. "The top floor, eh? You must love the walk." He chuckled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's a great place to run off and hide, to think about life and such." Karito said as he placed the point of his red parasol on the ground. "You have this place all to yourself... though now that I know about it, I might come here every so often." He joked.
Aion spun on her heel, giving Karito a smile.

"That's okay. I didn't expect it to be only my place forever. While I have many memories here, I feel like it's a place that's meant to be shared. With the right people, of course."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Shud up... You just gave a stranger a ferrari and you find that more difficult to ignore?))

[/QUOTE]
(Pshh...I wouldn't give a stranger a ferrari. I gave her a lambo

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira yanked the hair out, soon sighing as it burst into black flames. He looked in surprise and spoke♅...
“ Looks like my flames are back.. which means my Sanctum Inheritance and all of my power are almost back. It'll probably be back in time for the wedding~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Oh alright. That's good to know." Asuka said quietly as she put away the hair brush before getting out a hair tie and putting her hair up into a high ponytail.

Lumina said:
Instinctively Elyse saw the knife coming at her and held up her hand, stopping the knife midair. Catching it, she exhaled, frowning at the mangled door.
"Well that was rude! You could have hit me!"

She huffed, still holding both pieces of metal in her hand, a little shaken up from nearly being gouged by flying cutlery.
Everest sighed before replying "... No, rude is tearing a hole in someone's door, besides, even if it had hit you, you would have just lost use of your eye, it wouldn't have been fatal. I made sure of that."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Pshh...I wouldn't give a stranger a ferrari. I gave her a lambo
((Toyota tomahawk for the win... [the bike Fenris owns but has not been shown riding yet...]))

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, before eating some of the soup. "This is good for now. I'll tell you if I need anything. As for now, you and the soup is good enough." He said. "I just don't know how I'm sick. I never get sick, like literally. Never."
Celia tapped her chin in thought, "That is really strange. Maybe it was something you had or... just something in general."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged as he caught up with Lumina. "The sunset bores me. Once you've walked across it, the sun isn't that magnificent." He looked upwards. "The top floor, eh? You must love the walk." He chuckled.
Lumina shook her head.

"I don't mind walking. Besides, I love the sun. It gives off the warmth we use to keep ourselves alive and well, and during sunrise and sunset it turns the sky into a beautiful canvas, spilling the colors out like paint. I just think it's pretty... is all."

She bit her lip, turning and moving a bit faster to finally reach her dorm door, embarrassed at saying something like that out loud. She fumbled with the keys for a moment before opening the door to a neatly kept dorm room, a white dorm with red, orange, and gold accents. It had a very warm feel to it. She placed Annie down on a few pillows, going to open the curtains, showing a gorgeous sunset splaying across the sky.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Everest sighed before replying "... No, rude is tearing a hole in someone's door, besides, even if it had hit you, you would have just lost use of your eye, it wouldn't have been fatal. I made sure of that."

((Toyota tomahawk for the win... [the bike Fenris owns but has not been shown riding yet...]))

[/QUOTE]
(You mean the one that can hit over 300 mph? The one that resembles a light cycle?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tapped her chin in thought, "That is really strange. Maybe it was something you had or... just something in general."
Taylor shrugged, "Yeah... Whatever it was must have beaten by immune system..." he said weakly. "I'll be fine by tomorrow most likely. If not, day after..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh alright. That's good to know." Asuka said quietly as she put away the hair brush before getting out a hair tie and putting her hair up into a high ponytail.
...♅Akira unwrapped the towel from around him and began drying himself, soon putting a new, fresh set of his standard clothes on. He then turned to Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Everyone should be ready for the wedding today, right?”

...♅Akira's jaw then dropped and he spoke, his eyes widening slightly♅...

“ Wow, you look beautiful~ Your skin is glowing~ ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo1_500_zps2q2at3ih.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back