• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head.
"I don't mind walking. Besides, I love the sun. It gives off the warmth we use to keep ourselves alive and well, and during sunrise and sunset it turns the sky into a beautiful canvas, spilling the colors out like paint. I just think it's pretty... is all."

She bit her lip, turning and moving a bit faster to finally reach her dorm door, embarrassed at saying something like that out loud. She fumbled with the keys for a moment before opening the door to a neatly kept dorm room, a white dorm with red, orange, and gold accents. It had a very warm feel to it. She placed Annie down on a few pillows, going to open the curtains, showing a gorgeous sunset splaying across the sky.
Ansom followed Lumina into the room and noticed how clean it was. It literally made Ansom cringe in pain. He looked at the walls and their interesting pallete of color. "Ever try purple." Once he stepped fully into the room, a large gust of energy surged through the room, overturning furniture and scattering decor everywhere. "That wasn't me." Ansom smiled innocently

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Everest sighed before replying "... No, rude is tearing a hole in someone's door, besides, even if it had hit you, you would have just lost use of your eye, it wouldn't have been fatal. I made sure of that."

((Toyota tomahawk for the win... [the bike Fenris owns but has not been shown riding yet...]))

[/QUOTE]
Elyse pouted in protest, crossing her arms, the knife and door chunk still hovering over her hands.

"It's not like it was on purpose! Who just rips doors apart? Nobody!"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Everest sighed before replying "... No, rude is tearing a hole in someone's door, besides, even if it had hit you, you would have just lost use of your eye, it wouldn't have been fatal. I made sure of that."

((Toyota tomahawk for the win... [the bike Fenris owns but has not been shown riding yet...]))

[/QUOTE]
Elyse pouted in protest, crossing her arms, the knife and door chunk still hovering over her hands.

Lumina said:

(Welllll......)

Roman said:
Ken continued to kiss her, lifting her up by her legs, so they were around his waist.
*airi soon wrapped her arms around Ken's neck deepening the kiss* (should we fade?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*airi soon wrapped her arms around Ken's neck deepening the kiss* (should we fade?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Mhmm, wanna start? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]eh you start it...im trying to find out ways to get rid of sun burns cuz i got some ;-; )))

[/QUOTE]
(Vinegar or aloe)

[

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]eh you start it...im trying to find out ways to get rid of sun burns cuz i got some ;-; )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Sun burn? That sucks ))

Ken lay there in Airi's bed, staring at the ceiling. Grinning, he looked over at her, "Told you a I had an idea~" he joked.

Roman said:
[
(( Sun burn? That sucks ))

Ken lay there in Airi's bed, staring at the ceiling. Grinning, he looked over at her, "Told you a I had an idea~" he joked.
''i...wasnt expecting that..''

Lumina said:
Violetta poofed and reappeared sitting on his lap, facing him, grinning at him. She pecked a kiss on his lips before sitting back up again.
"And that's exactly what I'm gonna do~"

The end of the sentence came out in a singsong tone, almost teasingly.

((That is very true. I can do that. You said they were in their dorm right?))
Takeshi chuckled, "Alright... I won't stop you~" he said smiling. "So, you're just gonna sit in my lap? I've yet to put on anything."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom followed Lumina into the room and noticed how clean it was. It literally made Ansom cringe in pain. He looked at the walls and their interesting pallete of color. "Ever try purple." Once he stepped fully into the room, a large gust of energy surged through the room, overturning furniture and scattering decor everywhere. "That wasn't me." Ansom smiled innocently
Lumina sighed exasperatedly at Ansom, who she knew probably did that, and set to cleaning things up.

"Purple, huh? I never really thought of myself as someone associated with purple.. can there be purple fires..?"

She spoke aloud but to herself, but Ansom would be able to hear it. Annie stretched and yawned.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i...wasnt expecting that..''

[/QUOTE]
"It was a good idea too~" Ken said, laughing a little.

Lumina said:

Everest grunted before saying, "Well obviously you didn't get the memo then, considering how you did just tear up my door..."

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Alright... I won't stop you~" he said smiling. "So, you're just gonna sit in my lap? I've yet to put on anything."
Violetta smirked, gesturing to herself.

"Neither have i. It's quite freeing actually, now that I think about it. Though I doubt it would be acceptable in public. Shame, really."

She tsked at the thought, shaking her head sadly.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Everest grunted before saying, "Well obviously you didn't get the memo then, considering how you did just tear up my door..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse sighed.

"It was an accident! I thought I had my powers under control. It's hard to figure out how it works still.."

She furrowed her brow, trying to shake loose the door chunk and the knife, but they didn't seem to want to move from their positions above her palms. She sighed, letting her arms drop to her sides.

Lumina said:
"Neither have i. It's quite freeing actually, now that I think about it. Though I doubt it would be acceptable in public. Shame, really."

Takeshi shook his head, "If it was alright to be naked in public, I'd probably be the only person wearing clothes... Walking around a bunch of nude people is just odd." He said, looking up at her.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Vinegar or aloe)
funny cuz my mom just happened to have an Aloe cactus in her bedroom...problem is, i cut some part of it w/o my mom's permission. how does that thing grow back? ;-; )))

Roman said:
Takeshi shook his head, "If it was alright to be naked in public, I'd probably be the only person wearing clothes... Walking around a bunch of nude people is just odd." He said, looking up at her.
Violetta thought a moment.

"If it was acceptable to be naked in public, you wouldn't have the thought that being around naked people is odd. You only have that thought because we don't live in a society where people don't wear clothing. In such a society, people would think that it's weird to wear clothes."

She nodded her head, concluding her thought.

Lumina said:

Elyse sighed.

"It was an accident! I thought I had my powers under control. It's hard to figure out how it works still.."

She furrowed her brow, trying to shake loose the door chunk and the knife, but they didn't seem to want to move from their positions above her palms. She sighed, letting her arms drop to her sides.
Everest pointed at the knife stuck to her has before saying, "I'm going to want that back you know. Those knives are expensive. Now in general could you please tell me why you are ripping chunks out of people's doors?"

Lumina said:
Violetta thought a moment.
"If it was acceptable to be naked in public, you wouldn't have the thought that being around naked people is odd. You only have that thought because we don't live in a society where people don't wear clothing. In such a society, people would think that it's weird to wear clothes."

She nodded her head, concluding her thought.
Takeshi sighed, "Yeah, I'm just talking from my perspective of the idea, in this world. If there is a place like that, then I guess that's nice." He said, shrugging. "I'm gonna stick to clothes though."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed quietly, "I'm gonna relax in this exact spot for a while. I don't really feel like moving now."

Lumina said:
Lumina sighed exasperatedly at Ansom, who she knew probably did that, and set to cleaning things up.
"Purple, huh? I never really thought of myself as someone associated with purple.. can there be purple fires..?"

She spoke aloud but to herself, but Ansom would be able to hear it. Annie stretched and yawned.
Ansom nodded and raised his arm so that his palm faced the ceiling. A small purple flame appeared in his hand. "Purple is the color of chaos, therefor, it is my signature color." The room began to clean itself. Once everything was back in place, Ansom snapped his fingers, causing a vase with a single purple rose to appear on Lumina's head.

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed, "Yeah, I'm just talking from my perspective of the idea, in this world. If there is a place like that, then I guess that's nice." He said, shrugging. "I'm gonna stick to clothes though."
Ken sighed quietly, "I'm gonna relax in this exact spot for a while. I don't really feel like moving now."
*Airi just layed there next to him*

''yeah...me too''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded and raised his arm so that his palm faced the ceiling. A small purple flame appeared in his hand. "Purple is the color of chaos, therefor, it is my signature color. The room began to clean itself. Once everything was back in place, Ansom snapped his fingers, causing a vase with a single purple rose to appear on Lumina's head.
Lumina blinked, not expecting something to be on her head. She looked upwards the vase falling backwards, and she turned and caught it, but got her feet twisted in the process and she tripped, falling backwards.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi just layed there next to him*
''yeah...me too''

[/QUOTE]
"..." Ken remained quiet, his hands behind his head now as he relaxed. "I have a question, what do Intoners really do? Like what are things they enjoy?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest pointed at the knife stuck to her has before saying, "I'm going to want that back you know. Those knives are expensive. Now in general could you please tell me why you are ripping chunks out of people's doors?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse sighed.

"Oh believe me I'd give it back if I could. It's just stuck right now."

She looked at him, just as annoyed about it as she was.

"And I told you. I didn't do it on purpose. I finally got my powers under control, so I can touch things now, but apparently every so often it slips and I lose control turning things to metal. I panicked, cuz this is the first that's happened in a while, so it accidentally ripped out of your door. And I'd love to put it back, but it doesn't seem to want to listen to me."

She groaned at the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back