• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded before getting up from the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I can do that. I'm just trying to help you get better is all." She said and smiled at him. "Would you... be mad if I said I already know why costume you're wearing for the wedding?"
Taylor groaned before looking at her and smiling, "You know I can't stay mad at you, but I did want to keep it a secret..." he said softly. "I wanted to surprise you. Anyways, what do you think about my idea, babe?"

Lumina said:
Lumina's smile faded when he called her request for learning how to fly idiotic. I suppose to an Anti-God, something like would be pretty "bland and predictable", but it was a bit different in her case, and her lacking the ability to fly was something she took very personally and was quite self conscious about, if she was honest. Holding the kitten to her chest she looked up as Ansom mentioned needing a place to stay in exchange for teaching her the art of flight.
"I've got a dorm back at school, that you could stay in. I know it's not much, but... i-it would work, right?"

She looked unsure, like her offer wouldn't be good enough.

((Literally any of them xD ))
Ansom scoffed. "A dorm?" He laughed. "You think I would sleep in a dorm." He smirked. "Well if you did think that, you would be correct. A dormitory will be adequate and sufficient in pleasing my pitch black heart." He nodded. "I will teach you to fly." He smiled and put the car in drive, heading back to the dorm. "Plus.....I am giving you this car."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled, "Alright, I'll let you call it whatever you want~" he said kissing her cheek.
Violetta poofed and reappeared sitting on his lap, facing him, grinning at him. She pecked a kiss on his lips before sitting back up again.

"And that's exactly what I'm gonna do~"

The end of the sentence came out in a singsong tone, almost teasingly.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Then lets go with Elyse because I already know her background and what not and won't need to dig through over 100 pages of CSs to figure out who I'm talking to.))

[/QUOTE]
((That is very true. I can do that. You said they were in their dorm right?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi then lead Ken to her room curious about what Ken was gonna do*

[/QUOTE]
Ken stepped in behind her, closing the door when he stepped inside. "Hmm... Can you come here for a sec?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"First joke? Well... that's strange but I suppose makes sense. Are there any other firsts that you haven't done? Besides the chocolate and the joke anyways." Asuka said as she finished towel drying her hair before venturing back into the bathroom. She hung up her towel before opening a drawer and grabbing her hair brush, soon brushing through her hair as she looked in the mirror.
...♅Akira thought for a moment, soon finishing cleaning himself. He turned off the shower and took a towel, wrapping it around his waist. He spoke♅...

“ Not really~ I suppose I've never been drunk. I drink a lot of wine, but due to me being a Sanctum, I don't get drunk. However, it seems like my powers have been negated or something, so I'll probably be able to do that~ ”

Lumina said:
Violetta poofed and reappeared sitting on his lap, facing him, grinning at him. She pecked a kiss on his lips before sitting back up again.
"And that's exactly what I'm gonna do~"

The end of the sentence came out in a singsong tone, almost teasingly.

((That is very true. I can do that. You said they were in their dorm right?))
((Ya... Hmmm this scene sounds oddly familiar... Except without bacon...))

Lumina said:
((As far as I remember Karito asked what the place meant to Aion and she explained but I never got a response after that xD ))
(( I replied to that xD The notifs dun liek you maybe? xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment, soon finishing cleaning himself. He turned off the shower and took a towel, wrapping it around his waist. He spoke♅...
“ Not really~ I suppose I've never been drunk. I drink a lot of wine, but due to me being a Sanctum, I don't get drunk. However, it seems like my powers have been negated or something, so I'll probably be able to do that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(Powers negated? Hah! Take that you damn Sanctum.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom scoffed. "A dorm?" He laughed. "You think I would sleep in a dorm." He smirked. "Well if you did think that, you would be correct. A dormitory will be adequate and sufficient in pleasing my pitch black heart." He nodded. "I will teach you to fly." He smiled and put the car in drive, heading back to the dorm. "Plus.....I am giving you this car."
Lumina blinked, sitting up off the seat a bit. The kitten mewed in protest.

"Ah... w-wait, what??" She wasn't sure she had heard him right. And even if she did, was he actually serious?? "I thought you loved this car, though?"

She looked at Ansom, realizing he was serious and sat back, looking out the window, her gaze on the scenery as opposed to her friend.

"A-and, I don't think you have a pitch black heart. You're willing to help me, s-so that's something..."

She pet the kitten, hoping her statement didn't cross any lines that Ansom wouldn't like.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I replied to that xD The notifs dun liek you maybe? xD ))
((I don't think they do... what did you say, princess-sama?))

Roman said:
Taylor groaned before looking at her and smiling, "You know I can't stay mad at you, but I did want to keep it a secret..." he said softly. "I wanted to surprise you. Anyways, what do you think about my idea, babe?"
Celia grinned, "I loved it. I also thought it was really sweet and cute that you'd do that for me." She stated before giving him a quick kiss and then sitting up straighter.

Roman said:
Ken stepped in behind her, closing the door when he stepped inside. "Hmm... Can you come here for a sec?"
*Airi did what he said and went over to him looking up at him*

Lumina said:
"Ah... w-wait, what??" She wasn't sure she had heard him right. And even if she did, was he actually serious?? "I thought you loved this car, though?"

She looked at Ansom, realizing he was serious and sat back, looking out the window, her gaze on the scenery as opposed to her friend.

"A-and, I don't think you have a pitch black heart. You're willing to help me, s-so that's something..."

She pet the kitten, hoping her statement didn't cross any lines that Ansom wouldn't like.
Ansom sighed. He really was becoming soft. He couldn't let this girl know that, though. He cleared his throat. "Well, ah, I figured that when you crash this car and die, I will not have to teach you to fly and I will get your dorm." He nodded at himself. Much better. "By the way, the cat is yours.....uhhh....so that it may claw your eyes out." Nailed it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think being drunk is all that fun... then again, I wouldn't know either because I've never been drunk." Asuka said as she continued to brush her hair. "I heard that hangovers suck though, I can't remember who told me that."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Ya... Hmmm this scene sounds oddly familiar... Except without bacon...))

[/QUOTE]
((I REMEMBER THAT. xD ))

Elyse was walking around, trying to refamiliarize herself with the school again. She found herself in the boys dorms, walking around in the outside hallway, when she absentmindedly placed a hand on the wall and started dragging it, the fingertips brushing against the stone walls and wooden doors. But her mind wandered too far and suddenly her fingers were making trails of metal along the wall, and she only noticed when her hand was resting on the door of some unsuspecting boys dorm, and she panicked for a moment, accidentally ripping the new metal chunk out of the door, leaving a nice size hole. The metal hovered in her hand and she looked between it and the hole, wondering what to do now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Asuka is Akira's pair. I believe I explained the pairing systems of a Sanctum. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Reading explanations is for chumps.)

Lumina said:

((I don't think they do... what did you say, princess-sama?))
(( I think Karito said something about how it wasn't as cheesy or cheesy as Aion thought it was. Then something about how it had a lot of meaning to her and something else, that's about all I can remember xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned, "I loved it. I also thought it was really sweet and cute that you'd do that for me." She stated before giving him a quick kiss and then sitting up straighter.
Taylor smiled, "I thought it'd be nice to show that it didn't matter that you're part Succubus. Honestly I think it's pretty cool." He said softly. "You kissed me? I'm sick... Why'd you kiss me, Goofball?" He asked, laughing little, only to end up coughing.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed. He really was becoming soft. He couldn't let this girl know that, though. He cleared his throat. "Well, ah, I figured that when you crash this car and die, I will not have to teach you to fly and I will get your dorm." He nodded at himself. Much better. "By the way, the cat is yours.....uhhh....so that it may claw your eyes out." Nailed it.
His statements made Lumina laugh softly, her eyes glancing over at Ansom warmly.

"Ahah, alright, I'll keep that in mind."

She petted the kitten again, the white baby falling asleep in her hand.

"I think I'll name her Annie."

Her gaze fell back down to the cat, then out the window.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think being drunk is all that fun... then again, I wouldn't know either because I've never been drunk." Asuka said as she continued to brush her hair. "I heard that hangovers suck though, I can't remember who told me that."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied soon walking over to Asuka and placing his head onto her shoulder. He looked at the mirror so that he could see Asuka's face♅...

“ Meh, I'm in no rush to get drunk~ ”

...♅Akira then squinted his eyes and spoke as he placed his hand onto his chin, soon taking hold of a strand of hair♅...

“ What the hell is this? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi did what he said and went over to him looking up at him*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Perfect~" he whispered before kissing her again,

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied soon walking over to Asuka and placing his head onto her shoulder. He looked at the mirror so that he could see Asuka's face♅...
“ Meh, I'm in no rush to get drunk~ ”

...♅Akira then squinted his eyes and spoke as he placed his hand onto his chin, soon taking hold of a strand of hair♅...

“ What the hell is this? ”

[/QUOTE]
(( PUBERTY ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I think Karito said something about how it wasn't as cheesy or cheesy as Aion thought it was. Then something about how it had a lot of meaning to her and something else, that's about all I can remember xD ))
((I can make do with that :D ))

Aion stood up, water droplets still dripping off her fingertips. She smiled warmly, obviously appreciating Karito's statements.

"Thank you. I'm glad you think that. Yknow... I've never actually brought anyone else here. I don't think any human-ish people have been here except for me."

She turned away again to look over the gorgeous scenery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back