• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hopped out of her bed and changed in her nurse costume. "Nurse Celia, to the rescue!" She said before dashing out of the room and coming back with medicine in her hands. "Here you are." Celia said as she held out the small cup on medicine to Taylor.
View attachment 158129
(( I notice the smallest details xD ))

Taylor blushed, the red that was already on his face, only adding to how dark the blush was. "Whoa... I don't think I'd need any medicine anymore...." he then coughed and sighed, "Alright, I'll need it..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, pulling her closer to him as he closed his eyes. He gave her a kiss when he had finished talking♅...
“ Okay, now we can sleep~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka was already fast asleep by the time Akira had finished talking. Her arms were lazily wrapped around Akira as her head layed on his chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was already fast asleep by the time Akira had finished talking. Her arms were lazily wrapped around Akira as her head layed on his chest.
...♅Akira smiled and placed his arms around Asuka's waist, slowly falling asleep♅...

((( So.. uh.. time skip? XDD )))

Roman said:
(( I notice the smallest details xD ))
Taylor blushed, the red that was already on his face, only adding to how dark the blush was. "Whoa... I don't think I'd need any medicine anymore...." he then coughed and sighed, "Alright, I'll need it..."
(( You mean like the small tiniest pantie lines? xD ))

"You need medicine! You're very sick." Celia said with a frown. "Is it like a cold? Or the flu?" She asked as she handed him the medicine.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and placed his arms around Asuka's waist, slowly falling asleep♅...

((( So.. uh.. time skip? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Nah, we're just gonna leave them there to chill xDD Yes time skip ))

Asuka groaned quietly as she woke up the next morning and slowly sat up, the sheets the covered her body gently falling to her lap. "I don't wanna get up..." She murmured as she rubbed at her eyes before getting out of the bed and trotting to the bathroom to go take a shower.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You mean like the small tiniest pantie lines? xD ))
"You need medicine! You're very sick." Celia said with a frown. "Is it like a cold? Or the flu?" She asked as she handed him the medicine.

Asuka groaned quietly as she woke up the next morning and slowly sat up, the sheets the covered her body gently falling to her lap. "I don't wanna get up..." She murmured as she rubbed at her eyes before getting out of the bed and trotting to the bathroom to go take a shower.
(( I love you best friend xD ))

Taylor sighed, "I don't believe it's flu season... It doesn't feel that bad anyways." He said putting a hand to his head. "I'm guessing it's a cold."

Roman said:
(( I love you best friend xD ))
Taylor sighed, "I don't believe it's flu season... It doesn't feel that bad anyways." He said putting a hand to his head. "I'm guessing it's a cold."
(( Best friend loves you too xD I pay attention to every small detail no matter what the picture is ))

Celia tilted her head and leaned closer to him before putting a hand on his forehead. "Mm... No getting out of bed today. Nurse Celia will take care of everything!"

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked.
"Uh, what? A-anything?"

She looked at Ansom like he was crazy.

"You're actually serious...aren't you?"
Ansom laughed before he spoke. "Of course I am serious." He nodded and a kitten appeared in his hands. "Anything your mortal heart longs to try, I can make happen." He placed the snow white kitten on Lumina's lap. He had no idea why he was being nice to this girl. He figured it must be the same reason why a child will stop playing with friends to help an injured bird. He mentally shrugged and smiled at the girl.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Best friend loves you too xD I pay attention to every small detail no matter what the picture is ))
Celia tilted her head and leaned closer to him before putting a hand on his forehead. "Mm... No getting out of bed today. Nurse Celia will take care of everything!"
(( I do too, but people think I'm crazy when they don't notice it xDD ))

"But we still have planning to take care of!" Taylor exclaimed. "Not only that, Nai is coming over to visit and he overreacts about everything." He groaned and stared up at the ceiling. "Damn cold..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know XDD )))
((( Yeah XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ugh what happened?????

Maybe this is a sign I need to rp with you guys more so I don't miss anythingggggg))

WeirdPrincess said:

...?Akira slowly awakened to see Asuka entering the bathroom. He slowly sat up, his eyes still half shut. He walked over to the window and looked outside, gazing at the sun's rays?...

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo4_1280_zpsaqhmfhda.png

Roman said:
"But we still have planning to take care of!" Taylor exclaimed. "Not only that, Nai is coming over to visit and he overreacts about everything." He groaned and stared up at the ceiling. "Damn cold..."
"The planning can wait! You're sick and I'm going to take care of you until you're better." Celia said determinedly. "And Nai... I'll uh... I'll tell him you have a small cold, that's it. Nurse Celia will now go to the kitchen and make soup!" She exclaimed before trotting out of her room and going downstairs then into the kitchen. She took out the necessary ingredients for chicken middle soup and quickly made it. Celia then placed the bowl on a tray and a glass of orange juice before going back upstairs and to her room. "I have returned with soup and juice!"

Roman said:
Ken sighed quietly as he walked, he glanced back at Airi and smirked before looking back ahead, "The onsen was really relaxing. I'm surprised you had them."
''we...have an Onsen, a garden, and a swimming pool. we can add more installments if we'd like''

[QUOTE="Lumina post: 3801162]((Ugh what happened?????
Maybe this is a sign I need to rp with you guys more so I don't miss anythingggggg))

[/QUOTE]
((( It is, Lumina-chan~ Well, Akira and Asuka are getting married, Taylor and Celia are getting married. Akira's lost his powers and is now a Human, Akira and Asuka just did it -suck it shorty-, Akira and Asuka's wedding is today and I think that's everything :) )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"The planning can wait! You're sick and I'm going to take care of you until you're better." Celia said determinedly. "And Nai... I'll uh... I'll tell him you have a small cold, that's it. Nurse Celia will now go to the kitchen and make soup!" She exclaimed before trotting out of her room and going downstairs then into the kitchen. She took out the necessary ingredients for chicken middle soup and quickly made it. Celia then placed the bowl on a tray and a glass of orange juice before going back upstairs and to her room. "I have returned with soup and juice!"
Taylor looked up at Celia when she returned. "Thanks, Celia. I really appreciate it." He said softly. "I called Nai and told him I wasn't feeling too well... Like always he overreacted, but he said he'd just visit when I feel better." He explained, before sighing once more. "This is terrible."

WeirdPrincess said:
Roman said:
((( I know how you feel, being a drawer, I have to put in said tiniest details and notice them xDD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''we...have an Onsen, a garden, and a swimming pool. we can add more installments if we'd like''

[/QUOTE]
"Nice..." Ken said, looking around the area. "So... Honestly, what other installments would you need to make? This place looks like it has it all..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know how you feel, being a drawer, I have to put in said tiniest details and notice them xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( People don't understand us observant type... We're the best kind of people xDD ))

Roman said:
"Nice..." Ken said, looking around the area. "So... Honestly, what other installments would you need to make? This place looks like it has it all..."

(( People don't understand us observant type... We're the best kind of people xDD ))
''i think we have enough..''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed before he spoke. "Of course I am serious." He nodded and a kitten appeared in his hands. "Anything your mortal heart longs to try, I can make happen." He placed the snow white kitten on Lumina's lap. He had no idea why he was being nice to this girl. He figured it must be the same reason why a child will stop playing with friends to help an injured bird. He mentally shrugged and smiled at the girl.
Lumina nearly melted at the sight of the kitten. She had never seen anything so adorable. She picked it up, the small animal purring in her hands. Smiling at the cat she spoke softly.

"I wanna learn how to fly."

It was kind of a random desire, but she had always wanted to learn.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira slowly awakened to see Asuka entering the bathroom. He slowly sat up, his eyes still half shut. He walked over to the window and looked outside, gazing at the sun's rays?...

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo4_1280_zpsaqhmfhda.png

[/QUOTE]
Taking a quick shower, Asuka came out of the bathroom about ten or fifteen minutes later with a towel wrapped around her body. She yawned tiredly as she trotted over to her closet before rummaging through it to look for clothes. Asuka finally settled with a pair of pants and a shirt before she began to towel dry her hair, sitting down on the bed as she did so. She remained quiet, to tired and sleepy to utter anything.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know how you feel, being a drawer, I have to put in said tiniest details and notice them xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I draw to buts more mimicking someone else's art work and I try to pay attention to every small tiny detail to make it look almost the same xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i think we have enough..''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Agreed." He said, smiling. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Taking a quick shower, Asuka came out of the bathroom about ten or fifteen minutes later with a towel wrapped around her body. She yawned tiredly as she trotted over to her closet before rummaging through it to look for clothes. Asuka finally settled with a pair of pants and a shirt before she began to towel dry her hair, sitting down on the bed as she did so. She remained quiet, to tired and sleepy to utter anything.
...♅Akira turned to Asuka and spoke, his naked body being clearly visible♅...

“ Mind if I hop into a shower? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back