• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((for many years he tried living in human courts, and learned to hate when people lied to him, I'm sure you can get what i'm trying to say here :P oh and that reminds me, i need to update his CS, i left out a lot of backstory since it was my first post on the site and i wanted to get straight into RPing...))
((( But if he meets Akira again and senses nothing.. Akira'll just say "You must've been sensing someone esle" XP )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Is he atleast going to be put down as a backup?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Of course ^^ )))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((YOU START

[/QUOTE]
(Dante can't get drunk BTW xD )

Dante just stood there looking at her

Roman said:
And then there was Taylor, who was just hiding in the covers, his face red.
large.gif

"Celia? You awake?" He asked.
Celia looked over at him and nodded, "I'm awake... but why are you covered in the sheets?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But if he meets Akira again and senses nothing.. Akira'll just say "You must've been sensing someone esle" XP )))

[/QUOTE]
((And at that point he would just find a way to implode in on himself, good night, it's shut down time for Tobi :P ...))

WeirdPrincess said:
"T-That's not what I meant at all!" Asuka said and moved closer until her chest was pressed up against Akira's back. "I-I want your kisses..." She said quietly and blushed more when she realized what she was doing. It both surprised and amazed her.
...♅Akira felt the suddenly softness of Asuka's chest pressing against his back and turned around to face her. He smiled and placed a kiss onto her lips, soon replying♅...

“ I want you to be by my side forever~ I love you~ ”

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She was walking around the shop with no aim in mind, wobbling around. "Heyyyyyy there hottie."

[/QUOTE]
Dante began laughing

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But if he meets Akira again and senses nothing.. Akira'll just say "You must've been sensing someone esle" XP )))

((( Of course ^^ )))

[/QUOTE]
((Time to go lace a certain bands apartment with anthrax.(OuO) ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She wobbled onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Whats sommmeone like youuu doing hhheeeeeeeerrrrre with me?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante blinked "Uhhh....Drinking?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smirked, taking his drink and putting it down. "YouUuUu. Are wiiiiith a hooooot girllllll."

[/QUOTE]
Dante laughed "I can't deny that"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smirked and pressed herself against him. "SoOoOoo~?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante laughed more "My god you are so drunk"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira felt the suddenly softness of Asuka's chest pressing against his back and turned around to face her. He smiled and placed a kiss onto her lips, soon replying♅...
“ I want you to be by my side forever~ I love you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too Akki-san." Asuka said softly and smiled at Akira before laying her head back down.

Jesters Court](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] Problem... We have to postpone the wedding.... You missed a very important step...)))
((( What? )))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Arent you going to kiss me?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked "Alright" He said before kissing her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back