• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled down at him, also breathing heavily
Marcus blushed more

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nuzzled against him. "We're on a table."

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked "True"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, and roughened the kisses that he planted on her neck, his hands slowly moving down her waist.
Celia gasped before biting her lip to keep from moaning. Her body soon shivered as his hands moved down her waist.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, I remember it clearly now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((it would feel like a bitch-slap to him if he got invited to the wedding he'd be like "Akira, but the only Akira i know is that omipo........ FFFFUUUUUUUuuuuu"))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea.." She says kissing Rins head
Ayen smiled "though, any powers Len has will be harder to train because of that...." he said sighing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No.. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Aw come on... Well if you don't like P!ATD he could always play some billy idol...

[media]

[/media]))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed even more and looked away from him in embarrassment. "B-Be quiet Akki-san... it's weird to talk about this."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, smiling and planting another kiss onto her lips♅...

“ Everytime you make a cute face, I'm gonna kiss you~ It's only us two here, we can be as perverted as we like, no one's gonna hear us~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
((it would feel like a bitch-slap to him if he got invited to the wedding he'd be like "Akira, but the only Akira i know is that omipo........ FFFFUUUUUUUuuuuu"))
((( How would that be a bitch-slap? He only told him he was a Human xDD )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Aw come on... Well if you don't like P!ATD he could always play some billy idol...
[media]

[/media]))[/QUOTE]
((( Nah xDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( How would that be a bitch-slap? He only told him he was a Human xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I feel like you won't invite Al or Marcus just to be a dick xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( How would that be a bitch-slap? He only told him he was a Human xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((But the power coming off of him made Ayen's senses tell him whole volumes other wise, so, in his opinion it would be a bitch-slap.... xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped before biting her lip to keep from moaning. Her body soon shivered as his hands moved down her waist.
Taylor stopped kissing her neck and went back to just kissing, the same amount of roughness he had when kissing her neck.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"T-tell me anyways." She said with a small smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Because it can be such a sexual position"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Of course he will. One of them will be Akira's groom~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(What...????)

((( Nah xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((...brb I need to go find some more songs involving weddings... Or hmmm would misery business work here?))

SoulofTobi said:
((But the power coming off of him made Ayen's senses tell him whole volumes other wise, so, in his opinion it would be a bitch-slap.... xD ))
((( But.. if he knew he was omnipotent.. wouldn't it not affect him? Or does he hate people lying to him? XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, smiling and planting another kiss onto her lips♅...
“ Everytime you make a cute face, I'm gonna kiss you~ It's only us two here, we can be as perverted as we like, no one's gonna hear us~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'll stop making cute faces then and I'm not perverted at all." Asuka said before puffing her cheeks out.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over. "Huh?" She asks
Ayen sighed "the reason i have Mastery over nature to this point is because i learned each part in life or death situations, and i worry that was etched into my genes..." he said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
(What...????)
((( You heard ;P )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((...brb I need to go find some more songs involving weddings... Or hmmm would misery business work here?))

[/QUOTE]
((( We have a band.. )))

shortyshot8 said:
"Because it can be such a sexual position"
This is when her face went to the most embaressed it could be, putting her face down onto his body to hide her blush, but in her embaressment, she didnt notice where her head was going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back