• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Big... day?" Asuka asked and blinked a few times. "You mean... the wedding is today?"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few moments before replying♅...

“ No.. I was talking about sending out the invitations.. ”

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and looked up at Celia, "As much as I do this, you still get nervous?" He asked softly, before kissing her neck again.
"S-Shut up..." Celia muttered before tilting her head to give him a better access. "I-It's only with you I seem to get nervous..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka for a few moments before replying♅...
“ No.. I was talking about sending out the invitations.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... I-I knew that..." Asuka laughed softly before burying her face in the pillow to hide her blush that had appeared.

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up..." Celia muttered before tilting her head to give him a better access. "I-It's only with you I seem to get nervous..."
((( And me~

[media]

[/media] )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( And me~
[media]

[/media] )))[/QUOTE]
((LOOK GUYS ITS A POKEMON!!!!))

[media]

[/media]

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor chuckled, and roughened the kisses that he planted on her neck, his hands slowly moving down her waist.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh... I-I knew that..." Asuka laughed softly before burying her face in the pillow to hide her blush that had appeared.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rubbing her back♅...

“ The wedding isn't until tomorrow~ The invitations will be delivered by the end of the day, which is in like, twenty minutes. ”

((( Decided to do the wedding tomorrow -in RP- to hurry it up. Which'll mean all Akira and Asuka needs to do is send out the invites and fall asleep~ Soon, there will be no more torture! < :D )))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She felt her face go red.

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked a little

Mayyflower said:

Sam blushed aswell as they kissed

Marcus pulled her onto him as they kissed more

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Decided to do the wedding tomorrow to hurry it up. Soon, there will be no more torture < :D )))

[/QUOTE]
((unless married man Akira... gets in a fight...... *stare* :P ))

SoulofTobi said:
((unless married man Akira... gets in a fight...... *stare* :P ))
(((

tumblr_mudfjgEEPz1qegfwuo2_1280_zpsiepeukej.png
)))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "y'know, i don't know where i would be without you~" he said happily
Amaya chuckled. "Probably trying to figure what everything is" she giggled teasingly.

Rin drifted in Amaya's arms

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rubbing her back♅...
“ The wedding isn't until tomorrow~ The invitations will be delivered by the end of the day, which is in like, twenty minutes. ”

((( Decided to do the wedding tomorrow -in RP- to hurry it up. Which'll mean all Akira and Asuka needs to do is send out the invites and fall asleep~ Soon, there will be no more torture! < :D )))

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh? It's almost the end of today? H-How long was I out for?" Asuka asked, her voice muffled by the pillow.

(( Freaking finally
xD ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Her face burned a darker red as she fell quiet.

[/QUOTE]
Dante snickered "What's with you?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Probably trying to figure what everything is" she giggled teasingly.
Rin drifted in Amaya's arms
Ayen chuckled "i'm still trying to figure out what everything is!!" he said teasingly

Len sighed and closed his eyes once he saw Rin was asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
"E-Eh? It's almost the end of today? H-How long was I out for?" Asuka asked, her voice muffled by the pillow.
(( Freaking finally
xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing another kiss onto her lips♅...

“ It wasn't how long you were out, it was how long we went~ ”

--------------

((( Hell yeah xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hell yeah xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I wonder if Akira even remembers bumping into Ayen at the tournament....))

Jesters Court](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] Everest could be the band lol... Plays "I write sins not tragedies" xD ))
((( .-. )))

SoulofTobi said:
((I wonder if Akira even remembers bumping into Ayen at the tournament....))
((( I don't even remember it XDD Can you remind me?~ )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "i'm still trying to figure out what everything is!!" he said teasingly
Len sighed and closed his eyes once he saw Rin was asleep.
Amaya nods. "I know my love and that's what I'm here for" she says happily. "That bath really scared Rin, her heart is still racing" she says rubbing Rins back gently

shortyshot8 said:
Dante smirked a little
Marcus pulled her onto him as they kissed more
Sam tilted her head to deepen the kiss a little more, she slid her tongue into his mouth slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back