• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mk, just know that replies are gonna be slow when it's like 8:00 xD Anna is at the library ))

(( Mizuki is at the café, getting herself a coffee ))
((Alright, I'm cool with that of course :3))

Oliver walked in the library in hopes of finding some good books that would help him pass his next test. Each test was getting longer and more grueling than the last. He decided to go through the nonfiction section.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mk, just know that replies are gonna be slow when it's like 8:00 xD Anna is at the library ))

(( Mizuki is at the café, getting herself a coffee ))
(Ok Thanks!)

Ten opened the door to the Cafe and peeked out a little There's a lot of people here Ten said quietly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Alright, I'm cool with that of course :3))
Oliver walked in the library in hopes of finding some good books that would help him pass his next test. Each test was getting longer and more grueling than the last. He decided to go through the nonfiction section.
Anna was sitting on the floor in the nonfiction section of the library, reading a book about the history of Kitsune. Her legs were crossed and she stared down at the book in her lap.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Ok Thanks!)
Ten opened the door to the Cafe and peeked out a little There's a lot of people here Ten said quietly
Mizuki was sitting at a table, having already ordered her coffee. She was now waiting for it to come out and she was looking towards the counter. Her ears wiggled as she heard the door open and she looked over, seeing Ten. Raising her hand, she smiled and waved at him in a friendly manner.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna was sitting on the floor in the nonfiction section of the library, reading a book about the history of Kitsune. Her legs were crossed and she stared down at the book in her lap.
Oliver wasn't looking where he was going and he suddenly tripped on top of her, yelping as his eyes widened. "O-Ow..." He muttered before he opened his eyes. He was staring at her chest, blushing badly.

Oliver wasn't looking where he was going and he suddenly tripped on top of her, yelping as his eyes widened. "O-Ow..." He muttered before he opened his eyes. He was staring at her chest, blushing badly.
Anna fell on to her back and let out a surprise yell. Her cheeks were bright red as she lifted her head up and gazed down at him. "U-Um... E-Excuse me but can you... p-please get off of me." She said quietly. Anna didn't realize it was Oliver who had fallen on top of her, she had been to focused on her book to notice anything.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna fell on to her back and let out a surprise yell. Her cheeks were bright red as she lifted her head up and gazed down at him. "U-Um... E-Excuse me but can you... p-please get off of me." She said quietly. Anna didn't realize it was Oliver who had fallen on top of her, she had been to focused on her book to notice anything.
Oliver nodded apologetically. "S-Sorry, I wasn't paying attention..." He mumbled apologetically, his cheeks still a tint of red. He then got off of her slowly, dusting himself off.

Oliver nodded apologetically. "S-Sorry, I wasn't paying attention..." He mumbled apologetically, his cheeks still a tint of red. He then got off of her slowly, dusting himself off.
Anna sat up and stared at him in surprise. "O-Oli?" She asked and blushed even more. "I-It's fine I guess... j-just be more careful."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sat up and stared at him in surprise. "O-Oli?" She asked and blushed even more. "I-It's fine I guess... j-just be more careful."
Oliver blinked and blushed. "O-Oh, Anna, it's you." He said, finally realizing who it was. "I-I'm looking a history book to study for my history test..."

WeirdPrincess said:

Mizuki was sitting at a table, having already ordered her coffee. She was now waiting for it to come out and she was looking towards the counter. Her ears wiggled as she heard the door open and she looked over, seeing Ten. Raising her hand, she smiled and waved at him in a friendly manner.
Ten opened the door and went inside also waving a hand Mizuki Chan Where have you been?!I've been alone in the house for almost a decade now!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi then fully layed down on Ken as she nuzzles Ken's neck a little*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled as she nuzzled his neck, causing him to cuddle her as a reaction.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko sighed a little "I've lost count of how many ways I tried" she said as her hair flowers turned a pale blue, she hugged Peaches and petted his head "I guess I'm no good at helping him." She said quietly. "I'm just a forest nymph after all..."

"I was thinking we should go somewhere fun tomorrow? There's lots of human things you haven't done right?" She said with a nod and a smile.

Dakota giggled "Mhm~" she chimed softly as she continued to try and relax, after a while her body began to spark again as she curled up a bit.

( ( I fixed my sleeping patterns ;7;))
Asuna stared at Moriko for a few seconds, kind of disappointed in a way. "Moriko? Are you gonna let being a Forest Nymph stop you from trying to help little cute Peaches here?" She asked. "I wouldn't stop if I were, you already came up with spell that used to work. That means it's still possible to do so, you just have to believe in yourself is all."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm taking you whether you wanna go or not. You'll just have to deal with the fact that you get semi pretty nurses." Celia joked lightly. "I'm just worried is all. I'll only take you to the doctors if you aren't better by the day after tomorrow."

"Okay. Well... there could be bad things about me." Asuka said before a note appeared on the counter. She picked it up and examined it, "Celia can't make it today. She's busy taking care of Taylor, who's sick." The note then puffed into a small cloud of smoke before dispersing.
Taylor groaned again before, before rolling back over to look at Celia. "I think I'll take a nap. I haven't slept in a few days, so it might help..."

Oliver blinked and blushed. "O-Oh, Anna, it's you." He said, finally realizing who it was. "I-I'm looking a history book to study for my history test..."
"O-Oh... just history in general?" Anna asked as she closed the book on her lap and grabbed it before standing up.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ten opened the door and went inside also waving a hand Mizuki Chan Where have you been?!I've been alone in the house for almost a decade now!
Mizuki laughed, "I've been busy. Sorry Ten... you do know you can always leave the house whenever you like right? There's a spare key on the counter for you."

Roman said:
Ken chuckled as she nuzzled his neck, causing him to cuddle her as a reaction.
Asuna stared at Moriko for a few seconds, kind of disappointed in a way. "Moriko? Are you gonna let being a Forest Nymph stop you from trying to help little cute Peaches here?" She asked. "I wouldn't stop if I were, you already came up with spell that used to work. That means it's still possible to do so, you just have to believe in yourself is all."

Taylor groaned again before, before rolling back over to look at Celia. "I think I'll take a nap. I haven't slept in a few days, so it might help..."
Celia nodded and stood up from the bed, "Okay. It'll be good for you. I'll be downstairs, so call me if you need anything okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki laughed, "I've been busy. Sorry Ten... you do know you can always leave the house whenever you like right? There's a spare key on the counter for you."

Celia nodded and stood up from the bed, "Okay. It'll be good for you. I'll be downstairs, so call me if you need anything okay?"
Taylor smiled weakly and nodded, "I'll make sure I call you if I need help..." he said, his voice trailing off as he fell asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:

Ten scratched his head I didn't know that,Sorry Ten said closing his eyes and smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up which woke Rin up. "Sorry baby girl" she says
Rin yawned and layed in Amaya's arms. "Mommy" she says tiredly
Ayen chuckled "what ya doing now?" he asked as he smiled at Amaya.

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh... just history in general?" Anna asked as she closed the book on her lap and grabbed it before standing up.
Oliver nodded. "Y-Yeah... Is that a problem?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "what ya doing now?" he asked as he smiled at Amaya.
Amaya chuckled. "Ima make dinner" she says

Rin wrapped her arms around Amaya's neck and layed her head on her shoulder

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Ima make dinner" she says
Rin wrapped her arms around Amaya's neck and layed her head on her shoulder
Ayen raised an eyebrow "ooh, what might you be making?" he asked curiously

Len moved alittle on Ayen's arm

Axel drove around on his motorcycle, minding his own buisness before a giant tank going at incredible speeds appeared behind him. "Alright Axel! Step out of the vehicle and nobody gets hurt!" A robotic voice whirred. Axel smirked as he spun his motorcycle around, not losing speed as he started driving backwards. "Your going to have to catch me first!" Axel said teasingly before he spun his motorcycle back around and he zoomed off in front of giant tank. The tank whirred and started firing shots at Axel, but was too slow as Axel steered out of the way of the shots. Axel looked around for a way of escape, before he saw a ramp in front of bridge that was under construction. This gave him a idea on how to lose these freaks.

((Just a solo post...
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back