• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hummed at the thought. "Spaghetti" she says happily
Ayen nodded "sounds like a pasta from Sicily...." he said thinking for a minute "Sicily was an Italian Island and a kingdom last i knew..." he rubbing the back of his head.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled as she nuzzled his neck, causing him to cuddle her as a reaction.
Asuna stared at Moriko for a few seconds, kind of disappointed in a way. "Moriko? Are you gonna let being a Forest Nymph stop you from trying to help little cute Peaches here?" She asked. "I wouldn't stop if I were, you already came up with spell that used to work. That means it's still possible to do so, you just have to believe in yourself is all."

Taylor groaned again before, before rolling back over to look at Celia. "I think I'll take a nap. I haven't slept in a few days, so it might help..."
*Airi giggled as she kissed him for a bit and pulling away*

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Her face burned red, but she kept her smirk. "Hmmm~?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante whispered in her ear "Sex...."

Roman said:
(( @TheBigBladeWolf asked me already so Roman is gonna interact with him ))
((well, in that case, another couple boring hours for Tobi....))

61b.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Dante smirked "I think you know what"

A hand knocked on Himeragi's door

@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi opened the door*

"hello?"

*She was only wearing a shirt and some short shorts*

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "Why'd you stop?" He asked, his grin returning. He then kissed her back, pulling away also.

(( @TheBigBladeWolf asked me already so Roman is gonna interact with him ))
"cuz I can~"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
@Roman
Kiri cried as he slammed his fist into the counter breaking it The Bartender ran towards the exit and barged out screaming Kiri drank another bottle slamming again
Roman was walking down the sidewalk when he saw the bartender run out of the bar. "That isn't good..." he said, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. He stepped inside the bar and saw a male, drinking non-stop. "Problem?" He asked.

Roman said:
"You're gonna have to start~ I can't come with the stuff to do 'all' the time y'know." He said, leaning up, wrapping this arms around her waist.
Violetta rubbed her hands on his back, looking down at him.

"Well I know that. It's just weird, actually planning things out. I've always just kinda gone with the flow, just kinda doing things as they happened."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi opened the door*
"hello?"

*She was only wearing a shirt and some short shorts*

"cuz I can~"

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "True. I'll just kiss you then~"

shortyshot8 said:
Dante smirked more kissing roughly

Marcus blushed thinking she meant something else
Sam laughed. "Gosh your so adorable" she says moving so she's next to him

Roman said:
Roman was walking down the sidewalk when he saw the bartender run out of the bar. "That isn't good..." he said, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. He stepped inside the bar and saw a male, drinking non-stop. "Problem?" He asked.
Kiri looked behind him holding a beer bottle Get The Hell Away From Me!!!!!!!

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "sounds like a pasta from Sicily...." he said thinking for a minute "Sicily was an Italian Island and a kingdom last i knew..." he rubbing the back of his head.
"Getti" Rin says happily

Amaya chuckled before looking over at Rin. "Yes, we're having getti" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back