• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi opened the door*
"hello?"

*She was only wearing a shirt and some short shorts*

"cuz I can~"

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "How's it going miss one night stand?" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed. "Gosh your so adorable" she says moving so she's next to him
Marcus sighed "You are just too much"

Roman said:
After a few hours, Taylor ran down the stairs, only to lose his balance and fall on his butt. "Ouch! Celia! I feel better! Now come on! We got stuff to do!"
Celia turned at looked at Taylor, "Are you lying to me? You were sick a while ago." She asked as she got off of the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "How's it going miss one night stand?" He said jokingly

Marcus sighed "You are just too much"
(( If she left him, then you are Mr. One Night Stand... You even said it yourself, they did it and she left xD ))

Roman said:
(( If she left him, then you are Mr. One Night Stand... You even said it yourself, they did it and she left xD ))
((OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOHHHHhhhhh))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia turned at looked at Taylor, "Are you lying to me? You were sick a while ago." She asked as she got off of the couch.
Taylor hopped off the ground, and gave her a thumbs up. "Nah babe! I'm perfectly fine!" He said happily. "It was the nurse outfit... Yeah.... It fixes a man..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ten sat down near Mizuki and sighed This time I'm going home with you
Mizuki nodded, "Alright. I just have to stop by a few places before we head back home." She said before taking a sip of her coffee.

Roman said:
"You were drunk. End of story." Roman said, a plain expression on his face. "At least you're woke now. You just died not too long ago."
I died? Kiri said looking at his hands but doesn't that mean I'm a zombie now?

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki nodded, "Alright. I just have to stop by a few places before we head back home." She said before taking a sip of her coffee.
Ok we can stop whenever you or I want to stop Ten said looking around before looking at Mizuki

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I died? Kiri said looking at his hands but doesn't that mean I'm a zombie now?
Roman shook his head, "No. What kind of childish idea is that? You aren't a zombie." Reiji shook his head, and laughed and Kiri.

Lumina said:
tumblr_lyvz6eaxzf1r6w8wbo1_400.gif
((what no you're the cute one 0w0))
(( 0///0 No way, you're cuter then me ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver suddenly frowned and started backing away. "O-Ok... I'll leave you alone..." He muttered as he took a book and began to leave the library. He had never heard Anna tell him to shut up like that.
Anna looked up and watched him leave before running after him. "W-Wait Oli, I didn't mean it like that."

SoulofTobi said:
((Oh, i see, gonna reply to Princess-chan, but not to Tobi-san? i see how it is.....))
(( >_> Cause I'm way cooler then you ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back