• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((Roman i thought you were mister cool guy, names wont effect you!!!))
(( I guess I have someone for him xP Not Roman though... He'd be scared of him >-> ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland huffed "Dakota, it's never a bother to help someone i care about..." he said protectively "and i'm sure your brother would agree, wouldn't he? i guessing he's in this town because of you, how would he feel if you didn't ask for help when you needed it?" he said trying to get the point across.
Dakota turned to look at him, her eyes glowing as she frowned at him "I....I guess you have a point..." she said quietly before taking her phone from her pocket and giving it to him. "here..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I am Roman-Sama >_<))
(( I have Roman, I'm sending my other guy to Jojo ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
".....eh?"
*She said confused*

[/QUOTE]
(( We both know what he's gonna try... Kick em' in the nuts >-> ))

Roman said:
(( I have Roman, I'm sending my other guy to Jojo ))
((Hmm... Here's my list xD ))

Tyler(Dead)

Dark Tyler(Dead)

Aiden: Looking for Nissa at the amusement park

Yuto: The Beach

Kite: Courtyard

Rika: Park with Raze

Raze: Park with Rika

Nonalaka said:
Dakota turned to look at him, her eyes glowing as she frowned at him "I....I guess you have a point..." she said quietly before taking her phone from her pocket and giving it to him. "here..."
Roland slightly smiled then pulled out his own phone and using it to call her brother after getting his number out of her phone.

Roman said:
(( No he'd be freaked out scared like he'd think he's crazy as shit xD ))
((though i do wonder, Does Akira see the 4th wall and pertend it isn't there?? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERED!!!))

@Fukushima Akira

((Hmm... Here's my list xD ))
Tyler(Dead)

Dark Tyler(Dead)

Aiden: Looking for Nissa at the amusement park

Yuto: The Beach

Kite: Courtyard

Rika: Park with Raze

Raze: Park with Rika
(( Yuto >-> I never heard of him ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly smiled then pulled out his own phone and using it to call her brother after getting his number out of her phone.

((though i do wonder, Does Akira see the 4th wall and pertend it isn't there?? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERED!!!))

@Fukushima Akira
(( True xD ))

Nexus chuckled. "Well? We don't have all day, get on~" He said playfully.
"Alright, Alright" she made her way over and got on, giving a thumbs up "Ready!"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "You'd know if you were me." He said stretching out his arms and legs. "A wedding? I know Asuka and Akira's wedding was soon, but I don't think they said it was today.... Hmm... When do we leave?"
"It's today. I got an invitation last night but I forgot to tell you." Celia said as she stopped in front of him.

Roman said:
"Yep! Two heads are better than one!" Asuna exclaimed happily. "O-Oh! You're welcome!"

(( Anybody free >-> ))
Moriko smiled happily "Peaches says thank you too" she giggled as she lifted him.

SoulofTobi said:
((also, for Jojo reasons, is the mansion see-able from town, and if so, who all lives in it?))
  1. Roman
  2. Han
  3. Celia (Dragon)
  4. Ciara
  5. Seria
  6. Fuyumi
  7. Himeragi
  8. Nanami
  9. Al
  10. Ayame
  11. Himeragi
  12. Kaz
  13. Yoshino
  14. Minako
  15. Miyuki
  16. Assana
  17. Pixel
  18. Reiji
  19. Airi
  20. Shira
  21. Yuki
  22. Mitsu
  23. Mika
  24. Neo
  25. Ramona
  26. Lana
  27. Weiss
  28. Drake

There is A LOT MORE ))

Roman said:
  1. Roman
  2. Han
  3. Celia (Dragon)
  4. Ciara
  5. Seria
  6. Fuyumi
  7. Himeragi
  8. Nanami
  9. Al
  10. Ayame
  11. Himeragi
  12. Kaz
  13. Yoshino
  14. Minako
  15. Miyuki
  16. Assana
  17. Pixel
  18. Reiji
  19. Airi
  20. Shira
  21. Yuki
  22. Mitsu
  23. Mika
  24. Neo
  25. Ramona
  26. Lana
  27. Weiss
  28. Drake

There is A LOT MORE ))
((*Ahem* HOLY SHIT THATS A LOT *Ahem* so it is visible from the town then? good.... Jojo will see it and 'investigate'......))

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's today. I got an invitation last night but I forgot to tell you." Celia said as she stopped in front of him.
Taylor smiled, "That's great! Now I have to find something to wear... Which I don't want to but I will..." he said smiling happily.

SoulofTobi said:
((*Ahem* HOLY SHIT THATS A LOT *Ahem* so it is visible from the town then? good.... Jojo will see it and 'investigate'......))
(( Can't really get in without a person who lives there, unless you can turn into stuff like smoke >-> ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Oh I know" she giggled.
(Brb for like 30 mins. @SoulofTobi)
Marcus smiled more

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "Well what would you like to do tomorrow then?" She asked happily.
Tel laughed a little "As long as it's with you"

Roman said:
(( Can't really get in without a person who lives there, unless you can turn into stuff like smoke >-> ))
((He's technically the first three Jojo's he'll find a way, and you know it.....))

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled happily "Peaches says thank you too" she giggled as she lifted him.
Asuna patted Peaches's head, "You're welcome cutie~" she said softly before looking at Moriko, "I wonder what he looks like as a human, if he ever turns back I'll miss his cute little bunny self~"

SoulofTobi said:
((He's technically the first three Jojo's he'll find a way, and you know it.....))
(( He can try. Security is made up of clones of Roman and a barrier >-> ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back