• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Clover quickly opened his eyes, realizing who it is and smiled at her. "Morning beautiful~" he said while chuckling.
Trix chuckled "Did you wanna go get breakfast? I'm starving!" She kissed his cheek gently, it felt like forever since she had seen him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...The invitation read...

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time. To accept, pour a small amount of your power into the invitation.

[/QUOTE]
>-> Just waiting for mine ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Sam "Why not" He said before pouring a bit of his power into it
...The invitation flashed green and released a small sound reminiscent of a bell. The text then changed...

You may bring one companion with you to attend the wedding.

We look forward to seeing you there!

- Akira and Asuka.

...It then folded itself up and went into Marcus' pocket...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "something wrong my love?" he asked before looking down at the kids
Len smiled at Amaya "start?" he asked happily.
Amaya chuckled. "You are too cute" she says

Rin yawned

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#404040][B]...The invitation flashed green and released a small sound reminiscent of a bell. The text then changed...[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#404040] [/COLOR] [Print=Line] You may bring one companion with you to attend the wedding. We look forward to seeing you there! - Akira and Asuka. [/Print] [COLOR=#404040] [/COLOR][COLOR=#404040][B]...It then folded itself up and went into Marcus' pocket...[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Marcus smiled at Sam "What do ya say?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "You are too cute" she says
Rin yawned
Ayen chuckled "you hear that Len, you're already too cute for your mom" he said before looking at Rin "if you're sleepy then Len can have your getti~" he said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you hear that Len, you're already too cute for your mom" he said before looking at Rin "if you're sleepy then Len can have your getti~" he said softly.
((( I feel like sending an invite to Ayen XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I feel like sending an invite to Ayen XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((but the invite said you can only bring one other person, and he has Amaya, and their twins..... but i'm sure you'd find a way around that.....))

SoulofTobi said:
((but the invite said you can only bring one other person, and he has Amaya, and their twins..... but i'm sure you'd find a way around that.....))
((( They could only bring one companion. Children can come as well. )))

SoulofTobi said:
((do you even know where you just went......))
Honey+nut+feelio+s+not+oc+seen+on+facebook+haven+t+seen_ba5411_4647436.jpg
((I knew exactly what I was doing. I have a character based on her after all :3 ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "I have no clue who they are but it would be nice to meet someone new so sure why not" she says with a smile
Marcus smiled "I wonder what time it starts"

SoulofTobi said:
Rin blinked before realizing what he said. "No daddy no" she says worriedly. "Mine" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...The invitation flashed green and released a small sound reminiscent of a bell. The text then changed...

You may bring one companion with you to attend the wedding.

We look forward to seeing you there!

- Akira and Asuka.

...It then folded itself up and went into Marcus' pocket...

[/QUOTE]
((All I can think of is...

WHY IS IT IN COMIC SANS

im sorry i luv u ))

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, shivering at the thought.
"I try not to think about the fact that they're in my blood, or make up my blood or whatever. It's weird go think of tiny things inside my body."

She shivered again, shrugging at Everest.

Violetta shivered in pleasure as his hands ran down her sides. She rested her hands on top of his, forgetting how soft his hands were.

"So. What's the plan for today?"
"Still though... What am I supposed to do about the door?" Groaning, Everest ran his hands through his hair, thinking about money he didn't have currently...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( They could only bring one companion. Children can come as well. )))

[/QUOTE]
((you magnification bastard, fine if you want......))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"Still though... What am I supposed to do about the door?" Groaning, Everest ran his hands through his hair, thinking about money he didn't have currently...

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at the door chunk then at the door, and furrowed her brow in concentration. Holding up her hand the metal chunk of the door rose up and back into the place on the door, where it began to fuse itself back in place. Soon there was no more hole, and the only difference was that a part of the wooden door was now metal. Elyse raised and eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"There. Easy fix."

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked before realizing what he said. "No daddy no" she says worriedly. "Mine" she says
Ayen chuckled "don't worry, you'll get your fill" he said reassuringly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...An invitation appeared infront of Himeragi and hovered in the air...

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed "Well in a way you would be dead"

Al blinked "That's a shock...But aren't you two a couple?"
"no, we're just-"

*She then saw the invitation and hesitantly took it*

"huh...?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Yea that would haven been nice to include in the invitation" she says
Marcus nodded "But in the meantime" He smirked before using his powers to turn off the lights

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"no, we're just-"
*She then saw the invitation and hesitantly took it*

"huh...?"

[/QUOTE]
Al saw one above him as well "What the hell?" He muttered before taking it and opening it

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "No, if see was i wouldn't let go of her." he said softly before sitting next to Dakota on the bed "she said she had a bad headache, and she was sparkling again." rubbing her head before looking at Colin.
Colin sighed lightly as he looked over at her "Right, at least she didn't leave it too long before saying this time by the looks of it" he said with a nod "Just keep an eye on her in case she does, I'll be able to track her down if she goes far don't worry." He sat on a nearby chair "Dakota, you have to go to sleep now" he said as he clicked his fingers, causing Dakota to fall limp "She won't feel as much pain that way" he said with a nod, talking in a way that you could tell he's dealt with this a lot of times. "She must have been hiding her ticks for too long" he mumbled as he sat back in the chair.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "don't worry, you'll get your fill" he said reassuringly.
Amaya chuckled before setting two plates in front of Rin and Len, she went over to the fridge and grabbed the milk to put herself a glass before she could even undo the milk carton a sharp throbbing pain in her chest, her eyes fickered a bright red before going back to normal, "ahh" she put her hands on her chest.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at the door chunk then at the door, and furrowed her brow in concentration. Holding up her hand the metal chunk of the door rose up and back into the place on the door, where it began to fuse itself back in place. Soon there was no more hole, and the only difference was that a part of the wooden door was now metal. Elyse raised and eyebrow, crossing her arms.
"There. Easy fix."
Everest sighed before saying, "Ya... Cept part of it is still made of metal..." Then realizing something else, he said, "What are you even doing here anyway? You lost or just out for a stroll or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back