• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...An invitation appeared infront of Roman, hovering in the air...

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at the invitation, soon grabbing it. "What's this about?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya didn't hesitate so she brought her face up to his neck and bite into him, drinking some of his blood
Ayen stood there rubbing her head as she drank and looked down at her.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the invitation, soon grabbing it. "What's this about?"
...The invitation read...

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time. To accept, pour a small amount of your power into the invitation.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Yup! We're suppose to meet at their house." She stated as she walk out of the house.
"Mhmm... I could just teleport us to them, unless you wanna walk." Taylor said smiling happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al did the same to his "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you something"
Fukushima Akira]((( You already know what happens next xD ))) [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi appeared at the wedding in a shoulder-less light blue dress*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2136163.0 said:
cute-blonde-girl-in-blue-dress.jpg
[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
He blinked before shaking his head and smiling "Don't feel bad she is incredibly good at hiding it" he said as he looked over at them "Well medicines don affect it since its a build up of magic....Just keep her calm she panics like this, I'm sure you can do that better than anyone"
Roland nodded the quickly looked up "is it just a magic build up?" he asked looking into Collins eyes as if he had a plan.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...The invitation read...

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Asuka Yuriko Hinamori to Akira Fukushima on this day. If accepted, this invitation will transport you to the meeting location at the appropriate time. To accept, pour a small amount of your power into the invitation.

[/QUOTE]
Roman read the letter and sighed. "He doesn't tell me anything...." he muttered before doing as the letter said, giving it the little amount of power needed.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel looked up at her "Your father I mean......"

Marcus snickered a little before kissing her
Yuna sighed a little "He just dosent want to understand any other way of life other than his own"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi appeared at the wedding in a shoulder-less light blue dress*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2136163.0 said:
Al followed her Woah...." He said now wearing a suit and readjusting the back of his suit

large.png

Nonalaka said:
Yuna sighed a little "He just dosent want to understand any other way of life other than his own"
Tel smiled "Hey...Don't stress over it"

Roman said:
Roman stepped toward the shore, not to far from Yuto. He took a seat and sighed before looking waving to Yuto, "Nice day isn't it?"
Yuto looked to him and waved back. "Yeah..." He said softly.

Roman said:
Ken looked at Airi, "If I die, just know it was a nice relationship..." he whispered. He then looked at Yuki, "I'm Ken."
''Im Yuki, Airi's mom. her other mom is in her room sleeping since she was tired.......so Airi, im guessing you already made your choice in dating this person?''

''o-oh...yeah......so you'll let me?''

''only if he doesnt cheat. i already have your older sister Mitsu who had relationship problems cuz her boyfriend cheated on her about a thousand times...if Ken here doesnt do what that other guy did, i will let you date him. but im sure if he cheats on you, you can take care of it yourself...''

*Yuki said giving a small smile to both*

*Airi smiled while hugging Ken*

''thank you mommy!''

''no problem...although, i dont know what your Mom will say...but im sure Shira will understand.......i think. im pretty sure she will..''

*She said before leaving her room to go to her own room which is being shared with Shira*

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani held onto him as the cycle as it sped up, looking at the scenery speeding past and smiling.
Nexus smirked as he looked at her. "Hold on!" He said happily as he shifted his weight as the cycle lifted into the air.

shortyshot8 said:
Al followed her Woah...." He said now wearing a suit and readjusting the back of his suit
large.png

Tel smiled "Hey...Don't stress over it"
''what? is it the dress...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what? is it the dress...?''

[/QUOTE]
Al stared a bit longer at her "You look....Beautiful" He said

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and exited the bathroom, soon walking over to the window. He looked outside and spoke♅...
“ I've never actually needed to use the gate to get to Euphoria, so it's gonna be new for me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Euphoria is gonna be new... seeing as how I've never been there before. Not that I've would have had a way to get there in the first place." Asuka said as she flopped back on the bed.

Roman said:
"Mhmm... I could just teleport us to them, unless you wanna walk." Taylor said smiling happily
Celia stopped and turned to look at him, "Teleport! Walking in heels to get to her house is no fun and painful."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Im Yuki, Airi's mom. her other mom is in her room sleeping since she was tired.......so Airi, im guessing you already made your choice in dating this person?''
''o-oh...yeah......so you'll let me?''

''only if he doesnt cheat. i already have your older sister Mitsu who had relationship problems cuz her boyfriend cheated on her about a thousand times...if Ken here doesnt do what that other guy did, i will let you date him. but im sure if he cheats on you, you can take care of it yourself...''

*Yuki said giving a small smile to both*

*Airi smiled while hugging Ken*

''thank you mommy!''

''no problem...although, i dont know what your Mom will say...but im sure Shira will understand.......i think. im pretty sure she will..''

*She said before leaving her room to go to her own room which is being shared with Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Ken didn't move, he just let Airi hug him. "I'm still alive..." he muttered.

shortyshot8 said:
Al stared a bit longer at her "You look....Beautiful" He said
''oh.....thanks..''

*She said as she blushed a bit and waited for the wedding to start*

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, "Well he's cute right now, when he becomes a person then he can be handsome.... and cute~" she said jokingly.
Moriko laughed softly "Mhm" Peaches grunted as he hopped away so he was hiding behind moriko "I can confirm that he is cute" she said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stopped and turned to look at him, "Teleport! Walking in heels to get to her house is no fun and painful."
Taylor took off his hat and put it on Celia's head, "Sure thing!" He said before they appeared at Asuka's house. "Ta-da!"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed softly "Mhm" Peaches grunted as he hopped away so he was hiding behind moriko "I can confirm that he is cute" she said jokingly.
"He is gonna have to learn how to accept the fact that I think he's cute!" Asuna said, a slight giggle following after her words. "I know he's cute, he just doesn't want me to know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back