• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
(( i don't know weather to be relived or jealous that Ayen didn't get a invitation.....))
((i'm just glad Fenris hasn't met them yet, so that way hes not obligated to give them a free dinner... YAY FOR BEING A CHEAPSCAPE!!!!! [that and my pair are both to lazy to work regularly, so they are often broke xD ] ))

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "My friends don't have keys to my house, nor do I have a key to yours. That's another thing, I'm gonna move in with you~"
Ken smiled and before using his tongue to play with Airi's, making the kiss a little rough doing so.

(( Fade? ))

"Well I'm watching over my son~" Emiya told him. "Thing is I'm not following him to where he's going now so I decided to take a break."
yep))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Hmm? Who might that be?"
Emiya chuckled, "Can't tell~ I'm trying to keep him safe after all. Maybe one day I'll introduce you. He is a tough not after all."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, slowly looking towards her♅...
“ I've made the invitations take some of each of the guests' powers. When we reach the gate, I'll have to manually calibrate the gate to allow everyone in to Euphoria. When we leave Euphoria, the gate will destroy itself, due to it being a one time use~ ”

---------------------------------

((( You do realise that the wedding is in Euphoria, right? xD When people start gathering at Asuka's house, the invitations will teleport whoever received them to that same location -Asuka's house-. )))

[/QUOTE]
so then their at Asuka's house?))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((i'm just glad Fenris hasn't met them yet, so that way hes not obligated to give them a free dinner... YAY FOR BEING A CHEAPSCAPE!!!!! [that and my pair are both to lazy to work regularly, so they are often broke xD ]

[/QUOTE]
((Ayen is intertwined with nature, he does need to worry about money, he could just grow his own food))

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "Can't tell~ I'm trying to keep him safe after all. Maybe one day I'll introduce you. He is a tough not after all."
Cam smiled "Well...I hope that day arrives....At the moment I have to make sure some kid doesn't break my daughter's heart at their wedding"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well...I hope that day arrives....At the moment I have to make sure some kid doesn't break my daughter's heart at their wedding"
"Well what a coincidence. I'll be secretly attending a wedding. I told my son I couldn't make it..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((my guys don't need to eat... they just enjoy it xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((eh, Ayen sometimes sleeps for hundreds of years at a time without any needs....))

Roman said:
"He is gonna have to learn how to accept the fact that I think he's cute!" Asuna said, a slight giggle following after her words. "I know he's cute, he just doesn't want me to know."
"Thats exactly it" Moriko giggled "There's nothing wrong with being cute!" She said as he grunted in response.

Roman said:
"Well what a coincidence. I'll be secretly attending a wedding. I told my son I couldn't make it..."
Cam snickered a little "Well tell the bride I said congratulations"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so then their at Asuka's house?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yep~ )))

SoulofTobi said:
(( i don't know whether to be relived or jealous that Ayen didn't get a invitation.....))
...An invite appears over Ayen's head and hovers for a moment...

((( There ya go, the invitation will take you to Asuka's house. )))

Nonalaka said:
"Thats exactly it" Moriko giggled "There's nothing wrong with being cute!" She said as he grunted in response.
Asuna giggled, "Alright, you're grunting so much I'll just call you handsome. Only to make you happy, because I still think you're cute~"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snickered a little "Well tell the bride I said congratulations"
Emiya nodded, "I will, the same to you also. I just hope I don't need to dress up." He muttered. "This wedding isn't normal I heard."

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, "Alright, you're grunting so much I'll just call you handsome. Only to make you happy, because I still think you're cute~"

Emiya nodded, "I will, the same to you also. I just hope I don't need to dress up." He muttered. "This wedding isn't normal I heard."
Cam chuckled "Neither is my daughter's.....Then again...When is a wedding with a Succubus normal?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel looked her in the eyes "I promise I will never leave your side" He said softly
Yuna smiled as she blushed a light pink "You mean it?" She said as she looked back at him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, slowly looking towards her♅...
“ I've made the invitations take some of each of the guests' powers. When we reach the gate, I'll have to manually calibrate the gate to allow everyone in to Euphoria. When we leave Euphoria, the gate will destroy itself, due to it being a one time use~ ”

---------------------------------

((( You do realise that the wedding is in Euphoria, right? xD When people start gathering at Asuka's house, the invitations will teleport whoever received them to that same location -Asuka's house-. )))

[/QUOTE]
"Oh okay. Wait, do their powers help open up the gate? Or do the powers do something else?" Asuka asked as she lifted her head up and looked at Akira.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Neither is my daughter's.....Then again...When is a wedding with a Succubus normal?"
"Yeah... I just hope everything goes well. My son is getting married to a Succubus... Well half Succubus." Emiya explained.

Roman said:
"Yeah... I just hope everything goes well. My son is getting married to a Succubus... Well half Succubus." Emiya explained.
Cam blinked "Something feels strange...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay. Wait, do their powers help open up the gate? Or do the powers do something else?" Asuka asked as she lifted her head up and looked at Akira.
...♅Akira replied, a smile forming on his face as he explained♅...

“ The powers allow me to grant them temporary access to Euphoria. Without access, it'd be literally impossible for them to reach it. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked "Something feels strange...."
"You do have a point. Say, if you tell me your daughter's name, I'll tell you my son's..." Emiya said. "Sound good?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back