• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus grunted, before he sighed. "I-It's just... I really like you and I don't wanna scare you off is all..." He mumbled with a blush. He slapped his hand over his mouth. W-Where the hell did that come from!? He thought. "J-Just for get about it..." He said in a muffled voice behind his hand.
Ilaani stared at him not sure how to respond "....Scare me off?...How would you scare me off? I don't feel like you are" she said as she gave him a confused look.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What if I mess up on something? O-Or I fall? Some many things can go wrong and it's so overwhelming and nerve racking." Asuka rambled as she followed Akira. "The cake could be all wrong, or even the wrong flavor. Gah!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, allowing a reassuring smile to form on his face♅...

“ Don't worry about it, Suki-chan~ Everything will go according to the way we planned it~ The wedding'll be perfect~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu grinned, nodding.
"Call me whatever suits your fancy, Jojo!"

She took back her hand, putting both behind her head in a relaxed position.

"So shall we try to find the office now?"
Jojo nodded "okay, but where do we start? maybe we can just break through the walls till we find it." he said with a devious smile on his face.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel moved one of her hands only to nibble on her ear
Yuna's face became redder as she let out a squeak, no expecting him to do that.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the invite for a moment "so when is this this going to take me ther....." he was cut off by getting warped to where ever it was taking him.
Roman looked at the male with a blank expression.

Sasuke_epilog.png

"Hey. You must be one of Akira's friends, right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "I don't get sick. Ever really." She said before sniffing the air. "I so smell hormones... and... something else too." She whispered to herself before sniffing the air again. "What is th- Ooooh... Hehe... looks like she finally did it." Celia snickered.
Taylor blinked, "You can smell that? I don't smell anything... Not that I want to, but is that like a Succubus ability or something?" He asked curiously. "Or you can just do that?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him not sure how to respond "....Scare me off?...How would you scare me off? I don't feel like you are" she said as she gave him a confused look.
Nexus frowned. "I got bad reputation because I argue with Axel a lot... Mostly over who is the fastest cyclist." He said. "I feel like a full blown atomic idiot right now."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, allowing a reassuring smile to form on his face♅...
“ Don't worry about it, Suki-chan~ Everything will go according to the way we planned it~ The wedding'll be perfect~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nervously chewed on her lower lip and nodded, "I-If you say so. I'll believe you... Wait... is there a flower girl? Or a ring bearer?" She asked curiously, wondering if someone was going to do it or it just wasn't going to happen.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the male with a blank expression.
Sasuke_epilog.png

"Hey. You must be one of Akira's friends, right?"
Ayen sighed "i just you could say that." he said as he looked around "there isn't that many people here, is he anti-social or something?" he asked the guy in front of him.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "You can smell that? I don't smell anything... Not that I want to, but is that like a Succubus ability or something?" He asked curiously. "Or you can just do that?"
"I don't know if it's a succubus thing, I just know I can do it." Celia said before she sneezed. "Ugh!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i just you could say that." he said as he looked around "there isn't that many people here, is he anti-social or something?" he asked the guy in front of him.
"No. He is just careful of his friends... I have many. Some are murderers or turns out so, I would see why Akira has few friends... That or many people couldn't make it." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm Roman."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know if it's a succubus thing, I just know I can do it." Celia said before she sneezed. "Ugh!"
"Cover your nose. That way the smell wouldn't make you sneeze..." Taylor said, laughing a little. "Hopefully that works."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he hugged her back "yes, when i figured out the problem, like any good craftsman, i fixed it, after all, i told you i'd do anything for you~" he said softly "but it does leave enough energy or magic behind for you to use." he said quietly as he enjoyed the hug.
Dakota continued hugging him as she nuzzled into him "Im so happy I don't even know what to say!" She said happily.

Roman said:
"No. He is just careful of his friends... I have many. Some are murderers or turns out so, I would see why Akira has few friends... That or many people couldn't make it." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm Roman."
Ayen smiled "well then i guess he's smart for claiming to be 'just human'" he chuckled "Hello Roman, I'm Ayen, nice to meet you." he said happily as he offered his hand.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued hugging him as she nuzzled into him "Im so happy I don't even know what to say!" She said happily.
Roland smiled then lifted her chin "how about, oh whats that wonderful phrase?" he asked teasingly "I love you~" he said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nervously chewed on her lower lip and nodded, "I-If you say so. I'll believe you... Wait... is there a flower girl? Or a ring bearer?" She asked curiously, wondering if someone was going to do it or it just wasn't going to happen.
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Roman's got your ring, I believe Celia should have mine~ As for the flower girl, I believe someone from Euphoria is gonna take that up~ ”

Roman said:

"Cover your nose. That way the smell wouldn't make you sneeze..." Taylor said, laughing a little. "Hopefully that works."
"But I look ridiculous!" Celia exclaimed and proceeded to cover her nose. "I don't like this..." She muttered into the palms of her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back