• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus looked up at her. "Your right... I don't know why I've been acting like this. It's weird... Anyway, why should I be scared of you? I'm the master of faster for crying out loud!" He said.
"Well, hmm, perhaps scared isn't the right word? Because Im just well...me I guess?, I'm a bit messed up I suppose" she chuckled lightly as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand. "But uh, I'm not going into detail about me, myself and I so yeah"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing a kiss onto her cheek♅...
“ Now smile, today's the big day~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed lightly and smiled, "Okay okay... I'll be happy for the rest of the day." Up until the weddings starts that is... then I'll start crying... I'm to emotional... She thought to herself and laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I can handle the WP booty O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You nor Tobi can handle the WP booty ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and smiled, "Okay okay... I'll be happy for the rest of the day." Up until the weddings starts that is... then I'll start crying... I'm to emotional... She thought to herself and laughed lightly.
...♅Akira smiled and spoke to Asuka as he opened the door, soon looking at his guests♅...

“ Just relax, everything'll be fine~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and i love you too~" he said rubbing her back.
"I'm sorry I ruined our little lazy day though" she said before smiling a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "though i have to ask, what is he? i never felt power like his any time before in my life, and i've spent a good amount of time dealing with gods." he asked curiously "even Roman gods." he said with a small chuckle.
"One thing: That joke wasn't really funny." Roman said, giving him the blank look again. "Akira isn't a god. He's a Sanctum." He said, leaning against the wall again.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed a dark red. "I-I... I have to tell nero..."

[/QUOTE]
After hearing that he passed back out

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I can, and shall, hold the WP booty~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You dare hold or touch the WP booty and WP herself will smack you into your next life time >_> ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "Fine..." She then sneezed again before letting out a groan. "Stupid hormones... there all over the place."
Taylor chuckled, "You say it like it's a unnatural thing. Everyone has hormones. Besides, I don't see you sneezing like this any other time~" he said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm sorry I ruined our little lazy day though" she said before smiling a little.
Roland chuckled "it's fine, i was planing on attempting to make something today anyways, i just didn't know what would make you happiness yet~" he said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke to Asuka as he opened the door, soon looking at his guests♅...

“ Just relax, everything'll be fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled, "I'm fine now. Don't worry." She said as she looked over at the guests, seemingly blushing more. She shuffled slightly and hid herself behind Akira even though she knew most of the guests there.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Dat booty be mine, though >.> )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Dis booty is mine >_> You can't have it ))

Roman said:
"One thing: That joke wasn't really funny." Roman said, giving him the blank look again. "Akira isn't a god. He's a Sanctum." He said, leaning against the wall again.
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I'm still adjusting to this time period anyways, and i haven't heard that term before in my life, and i've lived for a long ass time." he said rubbing the back of his head "so, i take it these Sanctums were around before gods?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back