• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( I'm here like:

latest

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled, "I'm fine now. Don't worry." She said as she looked over at the guests, seemingly blushing more. She shuffled slightly and hid herself behind Akira even though she knew most of the guests there.
...♅Akira smiled and stepped forward, calling out to everyone who stood before him, raising his hands as he did so. It was clear he was joking♅...

“ Welcome, peasants! ”

------------------------------------------

@SoulofTobi @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed. "W-when?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero picked her up "Just trust me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and stepped forward, calling out to everyone who stood before him, raising his hands as he did so. It was clear he was joking♅...
“ Welcome, peasants! ”

------------------------------------------

@SoulofTobi @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(But Himeragi's not back yet DX)

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "You say it like it's a unnatural thing. Everyone has hormones. Besides, I don't see you sneezing like this any other time~" he said jokingly.
"I know everyone has hormones you dummy. These ones are just really high... and it smells like sex..." Celia muttered before she sneezed again. "Don't judge me..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I will make it mine~ I will love your booty like I do my own~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Psssh, you can try >_> It won't work... it never does ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Psssh, you can try >_> It won't work... it never does ))
((( I want dat WP booty~ *Leans in and whispers into her ear* I neeeeed that booty~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I want dat WP booty~ *Leans in and whispers into her ear* I neeeeed that booty~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Dead xD Nah son... Go get someone else's booty... Like @SoulofTobi ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back