• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Autumn smiled at him" i don't really want to go back to the mansion" she say shaking her head as she was a litttle scard to go back there as she just yawned a little as she walk back to where the girl was where she met her she looked around for bag as she didn't see her bag there she scratched her head @Astaroth Suzumiya

Mogana look at him and sign "there is nothinh needed to know about me im boring... i only like reading books from the mansion. Singing songs and playing with te animals and wolf in the foeest." She saif as she take a deep breath "and look at him as she start to walk.

(Waaaa i have school an the internet went out )

@alaster von grin

Autumn looked at him" she's the first person I met here she showed me kindness and she's cool" she says smiling looking at him

"Hu?... dint i show u kindness?" He said as he appear ubfront of her inches from her face with a snap as he smile at her and his black widow got infront of his face and its hands touch her nose.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn looked at him as she sighed" you do" she say to him she just was jumpy she kinda got scared of the spider she screamed" get it off oh me get it of" Sgt sçreams

Rengar laugh as he take the spider away from her face as he take out hus eye and place the spider inside as he place his eye back in his socket "hey sorry ahahah its alright lets go to them... Hey Lady Morgana!" He said with a smile

Morgana look at them "hello there." She said as she look at them.

@Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim

Autumn gave her a cute look" hey there have you seen my bag miss" she asked as she smiled looking at her she just looked around seeing another guy she said we being shy

Morgana smile "i believe i do." She said as she walk by the tree and gran her bag and look at her and gave her a kind smile as she made a hand signal "how was the mansion?" She ask her.

Rengar sat in the dead tree and watch them as he eat the apple and some candy while looking at them.

Autumn just looked at her lips moving" it was awesome" she say as she smiled looking at her as she looked at her bag as she grabbed her teddy bear and hugged it" this is my teddy bear cherry" she say smiling she acts like a kid at times

Morgana then look at the girl and smile as she pat her head gently "u... remind me of my little sister but ... she pass away peacefully..." she said with a deep breath "good for her i guest."

@Zeldafangirl

"That's all been made easier to do with machines"

Victor said with a sigh

"I think I'd like to that ritual with you I like much more then the woman that broke my heart"

Autumn just looked at her as she smiled looking at her" yeah I'm on my own but you showed me kindness didn't judge me for my secret" she say seeing s boy there she was shy she just looked down

Morgana smile at her "why would i even judge u by who u are?... thats u and who u are is what that matters." She said with a smile.

She then heard Victor talk as she look at him more thankful she have no blush to show her blush "r-really? B-but u would be here f-forever g-guarding the once to enter the living and the dead..." she said as she look at him

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well...I guess...I mean...I've been living in multiple different forests...I had to find a new forest to live in once in a while because the one I was living in got too dangerous..." Lukha said softly to Frank. He looked down at the ground. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"I've fallen for you Morgana I think I love you"

Victor said as he leaned in and kissed Morgana on the cheek

"And I don't care if I have to stay here forever as long as I'm with Morgana"

Autumn felt awkward as she had a smile on her face as she sighed as she looked up at the boy in the tree she felt a spider climbing up her body she had a huge fear of spiders she bumped into the tree hitting her head she yelped s bit passing out

Frank look down at him "but u cant get out of here forever ." He said to him with worry as he pat his head.

@Ldybug123

Morgana look at him "are u sure u want to die?" She ask as she look up by the mansion "well we.. ... could speak up by the elder in the top of the mansion." She said to him and she start to smile with joy and start to cry.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back