• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Autumn just grabbed his hand as she giggled a bit" so whats your name i'm Autumn people from my work calls me AJ" she say as she smiled looking around" are you sure its safe to be around here" she say looking at him

Autumn fell from the tree" ow don't jump from trees pleas it hurts" she say looking at him as she was pouting" where are we going" she asked as she got up she was walking on the ground since she didn't have good balance jumping from trees @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rengar chuckle "sorry about that ... well were going to the Garden u want to eat right?" He said as they walk and saw all varous of frits .

@Zeldafangirl

Morgana look at him and nodded with a signas she lay down the tree and look at the moon "but even thoe the curse was on the wedding the other and easy to do is to burn the dead tree " she said as she look at the tree and frown.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn just looked at all the fruits" whoa so cool" she say as she smiled looking at the fruits" yay thank you" she say to him as she looked at him as she was stretching" yay food more food" she say @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rengar smile "yeah just makw sure u would take care of the fruits and smile "this is awesomely great." He said as he walk to the garden.

@Zeldafangirl

"Alright we should get out if here and have a walk to the forest ." He said with a sign as he open the door and smile.

@Ldybug123

Autumn just looked at all the fruit as she grabbed an apple as she smiled as it looks so shiny" it looks so shiney" she told him as she smiled looking around" so do you think we can go back since i left my bag there" she say looking at him" i like staying here people that cares for me i know you all are dead but still it makes me happy that cares for me" she say looking at him @Astaroth Suzumiya

Morgana look at him "well alrught then i get it." She said as she stand up and look around gently "hey wanna go to the castle?

@Alaster Von Grim

Fran look at him "well lets go nown" he said with a smile

@Ldybug123

Rengar look at her and smile "your weird." He said as he take some candy and eat it "u like the dead more than the living world u cant do that" he said as he laugh

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn looked at him as she laughed" i guess its a little weird" she say as she smiled" where do you wanna go i'm bored can we go exploring" she say as she smiled to him she just stretched" the people at the real world is meanies i'm just 14 year old" she told him she didn't care he was a undead she thought he was a cool person and she liked the woman she slept with @Astaroth Suzumiya

Morganas smile widen when he ask her "well the rutual is like a merriage the made is just going to make a vowing promise saying."she stop for a bit as she stand up and spin gently "i am... name ... to promise this woman in my hand for life... a candle for a light of hope... a death for forever bond and a ring for a forever bond to life we will part." She ask she giggle like a kid "oh its just too sweet."

@Alaster Von Grim

Frank look at him and smile "hello sooo how are you?" He ask him with a smile.

@Ldybug123

Rengar nodded "or we can prank on the undead and make funny jokes on them they wont kill us they would just get mad." He said with a laugh as his left eye fall again and a smider came out. "Ohhhh hey have u meet my pet Elise the black widow." He said with a laugh and take his eye and place it back to his socket.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn looked at him" cool" she say seeing his eyes fall out again as she smiled" what prank" she asked as she was little scared" i need to get my bag it has my stuff in it i left it with misses" she say to him

Rengar nodded "sure we could get your bag and lets set some trap orrrr lets get into an adventure in the mansion there were skeleton guarding the room lets get inside there." He said exitedly.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back