• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Rengar look at her "music." he said as he pointed her the bad who were just waiting for the lead singer as he clap his hand and jump "i wanna sing i better get this opportunity." He said as he grab her hand and they ran going through the undeads as he laugh and his left leg remove and he stuble down. "Awe" he then look at the stage and someone already take the lead ad he sign and sit up as he crawl to grab and attach his foot.

@Zeldafangirl

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](I'm back what did I miss)

[/QUOTE]
(U dint miss much bro morgana lay victor in her lap to sleep . Fran is with rabbit and Rengar is with autimn at the mansion)

Frank look at him "are you hungry?" He ask as he gave him some carrots.

@Ldybug123

Morgana look down at him "what do u mean?... i dont get it..." she said to him as she take one of the apples from her grave "the skeletons were here as they offer my Grave some flowers and fruits." She said as she gave him some apple "are u hungry?" She ask in a numb tone.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn couldn't hear the music she just sighed she didn't hear the speakers she couldn't feel the music she just frowned she just watched she pretend to to be able to hear him maybe he hasn't figure it out yet as she saw the other undeads getting too close to her as went outside she was too scared

"I mean I like seeing your face when I first wake up and I could eat what kind of fruit did they bring you"

Victor asked standing up and brushing himself off and straighten his shirt

Morgana look at him "they brought many fruts and water but i cant eat them... i wish u could ..." she said as she look at him and back to the fruits.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rengar look at her "hey were are u going?" He ask as he follow her outside " hey ya alright?" He ask as he face her.

@Zeldafangirl

"Can't ghosts take over the bodies of the living"

Victor said as he picked up an apple

"You could use mine to eat theoretically you could taste again"

He said before he took a bite

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgana look at him as she got inside his body and he was push away meaning he became a soul. Morgana look at herself and the apple as her lips water "thank you Victor" she said with happiness as she eat the apple and her eyes sparkle.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Yep i take care of them as one time i was murderd " he said with a frown

@Ldybug123

Autumn just looked at him as she sighed" i'm just scared" she say" just take me back please" she say tears coming down her face she didn't know what to do" i can't hear okay everything to me is silent she knows this the first person who knows my secret" she told him crying now @Astaroth Suzumiya

Frank shook his head "its alright" he said as he spoke " criminal who wanted to steal the animal broke into my store as i try to fight them to save the animals but i ended up dead." He said as he look at him.

@Ldybug123

Mirgana look at him as she eat the apple and smile "dont worry i got use to it." She said as she giggle and eat some dragon fruits "i miss eating this fruits thank u again."

@Alaster Von Grim

"I know one that could help u." He said as he knerl infron of her and hug her now tgat he understand her situation

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn just looked at him as she smiled looking at him" sorry its hard for me i got abandoned since i became deaf but i live with it hey at least i don't have to hear fights" she say laughing" what you like to do" she say looking at him smiling @Astaroth Suzumiya

Morgana look at him "oh.... its great" sje said as she got out of his body as it fell down the ground " im sorry ive became a bit selfish u can get to your body now." She said with a smile as she hug him "thank you again." She said with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim

Frank look at him and smile as he hug back "thank you." He said with joy

@Ldybug123

Victor hugged Morgana back as he looked down at his body

"Your warm right now don't move"

He said as he held her tightly trying to suck the heat from her

Rengar smile at her "leys go find if thete is an undead priest we can find here." He said gently for her to understand and added some joke yo it.

@Zeldafangirl

Morgana nodded " alright i wont." She said as she hug him and look at his body " your body feels weird and heavy" She said as she laugh.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn just looked at him" no i like the way i am its who i am i'm not going to be an hearing person i don't want that" she say to him as she smiled" i just wanna eat more fruits" she say smiling @Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back