• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Frank smile "dont worry a festival is were people celebrate and it would be a nuce thing to start up for today." He said with a chuckle.

@Ldybug123

Morgana smile at him "i would love to see it." She said with a smile as she follow him "i wanna show u were i grow up too." She said with a giggle and look around.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn looked at him as she smiled as she just grabbed his hand" what is it a necklace" she say smiling" this is awesome you made me necklace that means a lot to me" she say hugging him out of joy no bad people will hurt me you and morgana will protect me no matter what" she say @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rengar smile anf hug her back and kiss her head "the necklace would be a reminder that ill always and will be here beside u." He said with a wide smile "hey ... wanna take a walk outside?" He ask her with a smile as he hold hwr hand.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just smiled to him as she held his hand" i be yours forever no matter what" she say as she was walking around as she just walked around with him" when will the parade me" she asked

Morgana was giggling as they walk to the town thoe but the people look at her and she was getting a little scared from the buildings and all as she notice that they have stop to see a certain woman "ummm Victor... who is she?" She ask him as she look at her.

@Alaster Von Grim

Morgana look at her as she hold Victor arms making her close to him as she look at the woman and back to Victor "she the one..." she said as she could see the woman was beautiful and fair rather than her who is dead and nothing more to it.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back