• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Autumn just looked at him" sure" she say as she gave him a cute smile" thanks" she say clapping her hands she was very happy

"Your welcom." He said with a smile as he take a paper and write the alpabeth "now i want u to follow the letter dont worry i know u can do it." He said with a smile "but if u cant dont worry im here to help.

(Just some reminders if Morgana and Victor are merried there is a 90% chance this rp is ending now e must take the chance while it isnt ending yet)

@Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim @Ldybug123

(Awe I'm in very few rps since I just came back from my sisters)

Autumn just looked at him as she looked at the paper as he was writing the letters on the paper

(Aawww sorry guys but as long as the wedding isnt happening yet we can have a small bondings in the rp)

Frank look at him and kiss his head "dont worry luckah im her for you" he said to him with a smile.

@Ldybug123

Rengar lookat her and give her the pencil "u can do it" he told her with a smile and pat her shpulder wiggling her a little.

@Zeldafangirl

Do ya has any more rps I can join this is like the second rp I'm in minus the rp I made)

Autumn just looked at the paper as she was writing her name but was very sloppy" how's that" she asked smiling

"Your welcom lukah" he said with a smile as he hug him and wipe half of the tears he havd shed.

@Ldybug123

(I can send u im one if @Alaster Von Grim finest rp or the one im gonna make next called the tide caller witch is Mermaids vs Scientists )

Rengar smile "well your doing a bit fine but " he hold her hand gently and help her write "it need a bit of practice then u would be good as everyone else." He said as he laugh.

@Zeldafangirl

Either one is fine thx)

Autumn just smiled at his touch of his hand on hers her heart was beating fast as she was blushing" okay I practice" she say smiling as she was trying to write her name again

Rengar smile as he let go of her hands and look at her write then he notice her red cheeks as he thought she was sick so he tap her and check on her as he tpuch her head "ypur hot are u alright?" He ask as he look into her eyes.

@Zeldafangirl

Frank smile as he hug her "thats right sleep thight and dont worry im just here for you." He said with a smile as he hug her.

@Ldybug123

Autumn just looked at him as she gave him a smile as she was writing" yup I'm fine nothing wrong with me" she told him

Autumn was rubbing her eyes a bit as she yawned she was kinda sleepy as she looked at him" I'm sleepy" she say as she stopped writing

Autumn just looked at him" yeah I had fun" she say as she smiled looking at him smiling going to his room as she had her bag with her rubbing her eyes

Autumn just looked at him as she smiled" awesome" she say as she got on the bed as she was laying on the bed" whoa it's so comfy" she told him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back