• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Autumn looked at him" I'm gonna stay here live in the deed world no one will miss me" she told him

Frank smile at him as he lay by the big pile of book as he lay his head in the bed "sleep well little one "

@Ldybug123

Rengar smile at him "well are u sure about that?" He ask her as they walk and heard sone rustling as he grab her and jump by the tree as wolfves came sniffing the ground "ssshhh... keep quite." He said as he cover her mouth and look at the wolves with a grin.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked down at the tree at the wolves as she was scared she was scared of them trying to smell them out her mouth was cover so she couldn't make any sound @Astaroth Suzumiya

Autumn just nodded" let's go back to the place and I'm sure about staying here" she says as she looked around" come on let's go" she told him excited about staying

Frank smile at him as he pat his head genyly.

@Ldybug123

Rengar laugh and nodded as he heard another rustling in the distance as he grab her hands and ran "cmon lets go!" He spoke to her as they ran to the mansion and went inside as he look at her and smile.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she smiled" is morgona done" she say as she was a little hyper she just went to the library again as she couldn't write she could read but couldn't write it was embarrassing for anyone to know about it she just looked at the old man as she look at the books @Astaroth Suzumiya

Rengar followed her and smile "i dont think so they would be there for a while (awhile as @Alaster Von Grim dont reply yet ehehehehe) " he said as he take a book and read it.

He then look at her and smile as he tap her shoulder "hey lets take a seat and read" he said to her with a smile.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she smiled sitting on the chair next to him" okay let's read" she say as she looked at him getting a book as she smiled at him

Rengar smile at her "well what do u wanna read now?" He ask her as he look at the books and chuckle "its boaring but its the only thong that keep us all in company.

@Zeldafangirl

The older look at them "morfana and Victor... why wont u two take the wedding" he then pointed out of the forest "in the human world on their church" He said as Morgana gasp.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Ill be alright with that... its like a true wedding ive ever wish to have but... humans and the deas combining up on a one world..." she said as she look at him

Tge elder look at tgem "do not feae humans cant kill the dead." He sait with hisold voice as he stand up

Mirgana nodded "yes i know... but im just afraid ... what if the human would separate me from victor... or seperate themself from all of us..." she said as she look down and frown but thoe she do want it and she wish for it to happen.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn just looked at him as she was stretching as she looked at the book she wanted to read as she look at a piece of paper as she sighed pouting

Autumn just looked away" it's nothing" she say embarrassed she didn't know how to say it to him to people she can't write

Rengar look at her and smile as he tap her and made a hand signal "if u dont tell me i will have to do force by the power of tickling." He signal her with a grin as he laugh but the elder bumd him in the head by the stick saying "sush child this place is sacred." Ut said as it walk away.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just put her head on the table " I can't write I never learned" she say as she was looking at the floor her face turning bright red from telling him the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back