• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Ill be alright with that... its like a true wedding ive ever wish to have but... humans and the deas combining up on a one world..." she said as she look at him Tge elder look at tgem "do not feae humans cant kill the dead." He sait with hisold voice as he stand up Mirgana nodded "yes i know... but im just afraid ... what if the human would separate me from victor... or seperate themself from all of us..." she said as she look down and frown but thoe she do want it and she wish for it to happen. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Don't be scared Morgana, once the ritual is complete nothing will be able to force us apart"

Victor said looking at Morgana with a loving smile

Mirgana smile at him and nodded as she look at the moon and take a deep breath and look at him "thats u so much Victor." She smile as she lift her hand to the moon and the moon and the nught shatterd like butterfly and the sun rises "the real wold has been open... now" she smile at Victor "as long as u are here i feel safe.

@Alaster Von Grim

"An undead parade that seem to be so lovely." She said with a giggle and hold his hands "sure but when?" She ask him and look at the sun "its been yeafs since ive seen the sun... ive never know it would look this beautiful."

@Alaster Von Grim

Morgana smile and nodded as the elder get out of the room and Morgana stand up "we better go" she said with a giggle as she take his hands and they walk outside to the from stairs of the mansion and everyone was walking and doing their usual dialy doing "ready?" She ask him

@Alaster Von Grim

Rengat look at her and smile he then saw her shine "are u an angle?" He ask her but he look in the sky "oh Autumn look were... were free..." he said with shock and amaze.

@Zeldafangirl

Frank look at the sun "i-i can believe it... were.... your free Lukah" he said with a smile

@Ldybug123

Morgana mile at him and smile and look at all the undead who start looking at the sun with amazement as they have forgoten on how it looks. Morgana then look at Victor "well u should tell them i know they are mostly exited on getting out of the Mansion and walk in the parth of were people are... as they would also like to visit their living nor pass love onces" she said with the voice of Sympathy.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn just pouted" but I wanna stay with you so I can get know you I know I'm young but your my savor my everything" she say to him

Reangar look at her and smile as he hug her and chuckle "dont worry Autumn even thoe the portal has been open freely u can still stay... dont u see that now that it is open forever we can do so much fun things to share with and i wish to do it truthfully to my special someone... you." He said as he chuckle and poke her nose.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she smiled" do you wanna see the sunrise" she asked as she smiled as she was stretching

Rengar smile at her and nodded as he look by the window "wanna go to the rooftop of the mansion to see it more clearly?" He ask her with a smile.

@Zeldafangirl

The elder walk by the window as ge look at everyone "greeting everyone... today the sun has risen and the portal has been open freely and now we are all in the human there be a parade and a party for everyone... there would also be a wedding for the Ghost bride now everyone must prepare." The elder said as the undead childrens,teens and elders start preparing.

Morgana smile and giggle as she look at them "its the first time i saw them all happy like this... what should we do now?" She ask him with a smile.

@Alaster Von Grim

Rengar listen to the elder "a parade?...were going on a parade in the human world?" He said as he look at Autumn and smile a bit and hold her hand.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him" a parade that sounds awesome I can't wait" she say as she smiled looking around as she went outside as she see the sun she was excited about morgona getting married as she smiled a little worried about being found by this parade she froze

Rengar look at her "are you alright?" Said as he look at her and pat her head gently but she froze in a one spot as he carry her "are u thingking about people seeing u?" He ask her slowly for her to understand him.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she slowly nodded to him" I'm scared I'm happy for morgona but I'm scared to go to human world again" she say

Rengar smile and put her down as he hold her hand as he made a hand signal "dont worry... as ling as im her u are safe and as long as we are together u will never be hurt." He told her as he take something out from his pocket and he took out a necklace as he smile and look at her and place it to her neck gently as he look at her.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back