• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Frank look at him and smile as he wipe some of his tears "don cry anymore Lukha im here for you i promise and yes ill teach u" he said with a smile as he borrow a paper and a pencil from the elder and start writing the alphabet.

@Ldybug123

Autumn just sat at a table she couldn't understand what the elder said she just pushed it off putting her head down she got out a game she stole from the store where she is from she start to play it as she smiled @Astaroth Suzumiya

Autumn looked up at him as she smiled " it's a 3DS its portal so you can play anywhere I'm playing Pokemon" she sat smiling to him" wanna play I stole another one" she say smiling

Autumn just looked at him" you pick a character you want to be than Pokemon" she say as she smiled teaching him how to play" did she really mean it I be like a little sister" she say giving him a cute face

The old skeletong drink thebwine but it only fell down the ground as he burp "lufe of being a Ghost is quite a bit boring child and u see Morgana here has been up to 1000 years she cant or may go to heaven but she have a task to make the living and the deas enter this realm and control them she may kick out some of the dead to the world or human... and u have the uge to stay forever?" The old man ask as he drop a potion to a wine and a skeleta smoke appear.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Okey.mm ill pick Vulbasaur?" He ask her as he look at her and chuckle as he poke her nose "how cute and yes..." he said with a smile "i bet she would mean it as her words are always right."

@Zeldafangirl

The old man sign and gave him the wine "do the ritual then drink and after that u make her wear the ring." The old man said as he start walking

Morgana look at the wine and back to him "i want to know what into the book whats in it that u thought it would make things more easy?" She ask him with a smilel.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn looked at him" I want to stay but I will age I don't know" she say playing the game" I wanna be with you forever and always" she blushes

Morgana smile "im always ready when u are Victor." She said as she kiss him and giggle.

@alasyer von grim

Rengar look at her as he pick a character then look at Morgana and victor "wanna do what there gonna do now?" He ask as the old man hit his head with the stick

"You both are still young let yourselves age." He said as Rengar rub his head "ouch" he groaned "im just joking." He said as he look at her and smile "u wanna stay with me?" He lean to her and chuckle "i wish im still alive when u said that."

@Zeldafangirl

"And all I have to do is do the ritual and drink this"

Victor said as he wrapped his arms around Morgana's lower back and pushed his lips against hers, her lips felt soft and somehow warm

Autumn just giggled a little glad the old man didn't hit her head" yeah I just wanna be happy when I'm with you it makes me happy" she say as she smiled" I don't care if your dead or not your everything to me" she say watching morgona and the boy" how old are you when u died 16 18 l" she asked he looked older than her

The old man nodded "yes that all what us nedded..." he said as he take a seat upon his chair and look at the window.

Morgana blush invisibly as she kiss him back as she break it and look at him and she hix her hair and vale "sorry for actibg like this my mother never thought me anything when it come to something like this and that was my first." She said with a hidden blush and her dead blue flesh.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Actualy im 24" he said to her with a smile do u look young?" He ask her with a laugh as his eye fell off again and his black widow came out "yeah... that must have creep u out " he said with a grin as he look at her "well how old are you?"

@Zeldafangirl

Victor set the cup down

"Let's get the ritual started and afterwards I can rock your afterlife"

He said as he held her close to him

Morgana giggle "i dint understan a single thing u said but im on for it." She said as she look at him and hug him.

The elder look at them "alright lets fix this up a so... both of u stand up and let me hold the cup." He said as he hold his long beer and stand up.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn looked at him as she looked down" I think you might have saved me when I was little you saved me" she sah looking down" I'm 14 I'm now I look younger" she say to him holding his hand keeping him close to her

Autumn just looked at him" yeah that was me" she say as she looked at him" I was 5 at the time I was trying to cross the road and a truck sundelly appear I could have died then but you saved my life" she say

"Awe that so great look at u now!" He said as he lift her up in the air with a wide smile as he look at her "u... u got so beautiful and your safe and alive" he said with a laugh as they spin around the library "your just a kid im surprise u remember" he told him with a wide smile.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just laughed when he lift her up" whoa" she laughed" yeah I'm sorry yiu died because of me I didn't remember at first but you told me how you died than I remembered " she say looking at him

Rengar laugh "nope problemo im fine dying than adding up to my mithers fond ... did u know when i diedmy mother health and everything came back to normal with my brothers "he said as he place her gently into the grownd as he smile at her and place his head in her head smilling but small tears came dow flowing to her cheeks "im happy u turn out safe."

@Zeldafangirl

Frank smile at him and nodded "yeah now this is the alphabeth the letters that help us to understand and read now follow me A... B... C..." he said as he finish it up to Z.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back