• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Zelda smile at him and wait hom by the stares "ill wait for u love" she said as she cover her mouth to whats she said "sorry i mean to say Victor" she said with a smile as she hold his hand and they walk up to the long stairs.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Your welcom lucha." He said as the say the Bride and aman "hhhmmm?" Im curiouse lets go and follow them?" He ask luckha.

@Ldybug123

Autumn just looked at him" aw come on it's not that bad" she say" we should scare them" she say laughing as she smiled as she saw the stairs as she was shocked how much stairs they were @Astaroth Suzumiya

Victor smile and walked up beside Morgana

"You can call me whatever you want my love"

He said as he lifted her Vale and kissed her on the lips

Rengar laugh and nodded "yeah we should" he said as he follow her "well i died when i was going to make a delivery for my mother... u know becuz she was sick in the hospital and were 5 kids... one day i was walking to give her some sweets i saw a little kid and she was going to be hit by a truck... well i ran and push her as i got to be the one who got hit and my vody parts seperate from me as cake was added into my very own flesh." He said trying to make it a joke but actualy it hunts him till today

@Zeldafangirl

Morgana look at him as she hiddenly blush as she kiss him back and smile as she hug him "we should better go." She said with a giggle and look up at him "im thankful ive got the chance to meet you... yet ill never know why i should already be dead." she said as she look at his eyes.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn saw them kiss as she smiled" that's not funny why would I laugh how yiu died now how should we scare them" she say as she held his hand

Rengar think "well Lady Morgana is scared of rats how about we made a roll on this." He said with a grin.

@Zeldafangirl

Morgana smile at him " u really mean it do you..." she said as she hold his cheeks "we should get there... but... oh i forgot something." She said as she frown.

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn just smiled as she made a rat as she laughed as she snuck it up to morgona as she went back downstairs watching her reaction" this is gonna be funny" she say as she say smiling @Astaroth Suzumiya

Autumn just looked at him as she smiled" I can't wait to see her reaction" she sah as she smiled watching her reaction it was gonna be funny

Autumn looked at him" I do adore her I think her like a sister I never had s famili so I don't know what it feels like so you guys are the best bet I hsve" she told him

Rengar smile and watch morgana fell and she turn into a million of butterflys "we better run." He said as he grab her hand and start to run.

Morgan start to go back piece by piecess until she became one as wgen they were close to the door she close it fastly with her power.

@Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim

Autumn just stopped running as her head was hurting the door closes on her as she cover her ears with her hands

Rengan fell down from the force as he look at Autumn and hold her head as he gently Massage it "looks like we angerd her" he said with a laugh as he massage her head as he kiss it and hold her both hands "it a bit worth it since we never saw her got scared like that before.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him" no it's not I gonna be hate now I don't wanna be hated" she say as she looked back where she was as she try to open the door but it was locked" well we are in trouble no more pranks I won't do it I don't want her to hate me" she cried" Ed are locked in here" she say scared

Autumn just walked to him to where morgona but hide behind him since she was scared she was pouting a bit as she couldn't hear a thing what she was saying' hahaha yea I can't hear what she is saying lucky me' she thought

Morgana sign "autumn dont worry im not mad but what if i was still alive and u did that? I could have died" she said with a frown she look at Victor and look at his hand have a black box as she gasp and place both her hands covering her mouth "is that?... what i think it is?" She ask him as he eyes were wide open

@Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim

Frank look at him "hey thank for coming life here in death is such a bore." He said to him as he laugh and saw Rengar and Autumn running away.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back