• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Autumn open her eyes as she sat up" WILL YOU STOP THAT" she yelled at him punching him in the stomach she just sighed" what if I want to stay here I mean my life in living world isn't happy I'm always on the run" she say to him

Rengar laugh "oh that was worth it!" He said as he pat her head "trust me without me your life would be a bore" he said to her and laugh.

@Zeldafangirl

Morgana look at him as she hold his hand "im a bit sad becuz u never existed on my time." She said as she wipe her tears and they walkby the mansion.

@Alaster Von Grim

Frank smile "sure ill always be here to take care of u" he said with a smile "after that maybe i can go to peace..."

@Ldybug123

Autumn just looked at him as she sighed as she grabbed her bag" where we going back to the party" she asked as she put her teddy bear back in her bag" why does everyone pet my head I'm not that little" she say

Autumn just blushed a bit" yiu think I'm cute" she say as she smiled as she looked down at the spider on her hand as she try to stay calm

Autumn looked at him" no they are jerks I think I like you" she say to him as she smiled" your spider isn't that bad" she say as she was ticklish it went up to her head

Autumn just walked with him as she smiled" where we going now" she asked as she was walking with him she did really like him but she didn't know what to do she didn't think anyone would care In the living world she looked around

Autumn looked at him as she smiled" I don't mind sleeping outside it don't bothers me" she say as she smiled looking at him

Autumn just looked at him as she smiled" okay you smell like cupcakes and candies" she giggled a little" do you like moon" she asked as she was happy" okay I stay with you" she told him smiling

(Its okey ehehe i understand i know the struggle of being buzy)

Morgana smile and hug him "thank u Victor ... i love you." She said as she smile wide and look at him as she grab his hand as the ran into the mansion "this is it..." she said as she look around and fix her vale.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Sorry u would be laugghing on how i died" he said with a smile as the folliw the Corps bride and the man in the mansion "wanna follow them?" He ask her

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she mod to her" sure" she say as she smiled looking at him as she was following her " come on let's go" she say smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back