• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Morgana smile at her "my names morgana." She said as she look at her and look at the moon "when in this world u will forever see the moon, the stars and its darkness."

@Zeldafangirl

Frank place the vover around him as he walk out and close the door.

@ldybu123

(Going to sleep)

Autumn looked at the sky" it's okay morgona I don't care too much for sun I love watching the night sky I feel at peace all I ask treat me like anyone would not like some stupid deaf girl" she say laying down rubbing her eyes

Morgana made a hald signal saying "sometimes u just need to see the sun to the time when you see hope once again" she show her but her eyes face the moon as she sign and added "u should take some sleep now"

@zeldafagirl

frank got back holding some carrots as he sat down in the table and loook at him as he look back at the stars.

@Ldybug123

Autumn just looked at her as she yawned rubbing her eyes" okay I go to sleep now" she told her yawning as she was closing her eyes falling asleep it was so peaceful @Astaroth Suzumiya

Morgana made her lay down in her shoulder as she wrap her vale around her "sleep well then." She said as she look back at the moon. This was the first time humans have ever been so kind to her and it feels so new to her or maybe becuz she is just dead like them.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just was asleep as she was dreaming as she was smiling in her sleep feeling peaceful no one can find her here not even the orphanage all she head was nothing she didn't hear what she said

Morgana sign as Skeletons brought her Fruits and a leaf of water place on the groung of a clean leaf as she look at Victor and Autumn nd guve a deep breath "what ever have i done to deserve and meet such kind people." She then look down at Victor sleeping as she wonder.

@Zeldafangirl @Alaster Von Grim

Autumn was sleeping as she just held onto the vale around her she just yawned she slept peacefully as her stomach growled

morgana look at her and pat her head as she look at the fruits. atleast when she wake up she would start eating then. she then sing a song as she look at the moon.

[media]

[/media]
@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn felt her head being patted as she just moan dreaming about her parents she don't sleep well at night she boated up she saw her singing she was just signing she didn't feel like talking' nice song' she signed

Morgana look at her and smile as she let an apple come to her hand as she gave it to her and she made her mouth move slowly for her to understand "u. look. hungry. u. can. eat. this " she said as she gave it to her.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at her as she smiled a bit" thank you I am hungry" she say as she was eating the apple" it tastes so good" she say happily" she say as she start to hum a song

Morgana smile at her "well yoyr welcome." She said with as she look at her.

Rengar was up the tree looking at them as he ate one an apple yet his left eye fell down the floor and landed beside her.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn saw somethings fell from the tree she just tried to stay calm she saw the eye" eeek what is that an eye" she asked as she looked up" your making me feel not alone anymore" she say

Morgana look up and sign "a new dead have arive why arent u in the mansion to celebrate?"

Rengar look at the girl and jump down as he grab his eye and place it back in his socket. "Hello there... i dont like partys and i cant believe even death there would still be a party its just too bitherful." He said as he look at the girl and fix his eye.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she smile" hi there" she say smiling eating her apple" cooool you have a mansion" she say smiling as she sat on the ground

Autumn just looked down" I don't know" she say as she didn't know what to do" I don't want to leave" she say looking at him she was somewhat scared but didn't show the eye thing really creep her out

Rengar smile "dont worry ill show u the place." He said as without any hesitation he grab her hand as they ran to the forest.

Morgana look at them "its not safe here!" She scream out on them as it can be heard to the whole forest.

@Blitz @wolfborn4

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn was scared" let go of me I said I don't want to go" she say sounding pissed" plus she says it dangerous I'm only human" she say to him

Autumn just tried to read his lips as she was struggling" I don't know I don't want to" she say as she looked at him as she sighed" find after it yiu take me back to her yiu hear me" she say

Rengar smile and take his hand from her hand as he connect it back and they run to the mansion and there was lights "see..." he said as he hold her wrisk and they enter as everyone was drinking and chatting some were eating cake but some w the hole made the cake feel out if them "isnt this fun?" He ask her with a smile.

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn just looked at him as she sighed" sure this is fun for you" she say" where's the music" she ssked as she couldn't feel it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back