• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Morgana blush a little and sign "im half elf" she said as she starled a bit when he kiss her "what was that for?" she ask him as she look at him still thankful she has no blood "im blue becuz im dead" she said to him.

@Alaster Von Grim

(Sure bro)

Morgana smile and gently get Victor out of her as she stand up "follow me ive got just the thing." She said with a smile as she start to walk by the edge of the woods "here u can scream all your angher and everyone i mean like out of this world from the real world will hear it." She said with a smile

@Alaster Von Grim

Autumn was walking around in the forest as she was lost she didn't know where to go' uh where am i' she thought walking along the path in the forest but couldn't find her way out of the forest so she she kept walking she just saw a dead tree as she walked to it

Zeldafangirl said:
Autumn was walking around in the forest as she was lost she didn't know where to go' uh where am i' she thought walking along the path in the forest but couldn't find her way out of the forest so she she kept walking she just saw a dead tree as she walked to it
(Ps. The Corps bride and Victor is there eheehhe sorry xD )

(Its okey)

Morgana sence someone by her home "who are you?" She to her soft and cold voice as she look at the moon and close her eyes.

@Zeldafangirl

"The Corps Bride is the one who hold this forest she is the Gate keeper who comes in and who can come out. She is the one who also control this forest and can do what ever she wishes to it." Fank said as he look at Lukha and pointed at the Ghost Bride standing by the near dead tree.

@Ldybug123

Autumn saw her lips moving as she smiled a bit" i'm Autumn i'm just lost thats all" she say to her friendly while smiling at her as she looked at the woman she scratched her head" i'm sorry am i trespassing" she say to the woman @Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back