• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

The little girl look at him and hug him "im sorry to hear that and to know u are dead." She said as she pat his head "it must be hard." She said as one of her eyes fell but she grab it and place it back inside as she laugh.

@Blitz

A skull grab shay and stay pulling him hardly.

@Ldybug123

"Thank you for burrying me yet nothing still can happen my soul isnt in peace and forever will i bound in this forest." She said as she look at her skull and sat down by the tree.

@Alaster Von Grim

He hugged her back, smiling. he stopped, Realizing he has said yes. he quickly apologized "Oh, sorry. I meant no. I-I guess i wasn't thinking clearly." "I-I am still alive, I guess...I think so..." he said as he put his hand on his forehead.

Morgana look at and sat beside him "i still dont get it..." she said as she help him dig the ground "but what ever is that your doing... thank you" she said as she smile kindly.

@Blitz

the skeleton smile and hug back "sorry about scaring ya kid" the skeleton said as it let him go and walk to were the man with the missing eye is "look at them" he said as he walk close to them.

@ldybug @Blitz

He gave the girl a weak smile. "Thank you." he nodded slightly.

He looked over at the skeleton, still smiling. "Hello." he said as he waved.

"wait stop digging" Morgana said as she hold his hand that was bleeding and take a deep breath as she hold his wound and slip her finger as his wound start to heal yet there were stitch marks in it "u shouldn't dig if your wounded unless u wanted to be infected and die."

@Alaster Von Grim

"i dont think thats true u still have alot to life for" she said as she continue to help him she said as she look her skeleton and hug her head and sign "your right u said that there is no way out here after all" she said.

@Alaster Von Grim

He sat down, tired from all the running and yelling. It was nice to be back to normal...well...as normal as making friends with un-dead people. He stayed silent, he wasn't good at starting conversations , so he waited until someone else to start it.

there was an awquard silence in the aria as the girl clap her hands and smile "okey this is awquard well my name is lulu" she said as she smile.

the skeleton sign "alright im Frank" he said as he laugh and sat down the dead grass.

@Blitz

"its alright" said Morgana as she look at the head of her bone "there is no longer a nice burial for the one who have been forgotten" she said as she place her head connecting to her body "thank you...Victor" she then smile.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Well... It was my summer break...so I thought I could go for a walk into the woods...I also brought a book on world war one." He said as he looked around. "I guess I lost it somewhere..." he shrugged.

Mogana look at him "the ritual its like a wedding ritual" she said with a smile as she look at the moon "a proper ritual to life till they part" she said as she smile at him "why did u ask?"

@Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back