• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

"The girls are laying in the grownd safely u should blink 3x to see the truth." She told him as the two girl were safe and now healed safely as Morgana look around "this place is already like a city...some are good some are bad u need to be careful of whos u trust.."

@Alaster Von Grim

"So that they would feel my pain..." she said as she look at the moon "the pain of being aline in Grave with no relative to be visited even if they know u were already dead... in the end they have found my body but they never gave it a proper burrial nor find the man who killed me... instead they all left me dehind... so i lock them here were they have been killed by wolves." She said as she grip her hands and anger was rushing through her flesh and the night start to became a storm "and never did anyone really love me so thats why i trap everyone here for them to know the feeling thag ive hand from over a thousand years."

@Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya]"So that they would feel my pain..." she said as she look at the moon "the pain of being aline in Grave with no relative to be visited even if they know u were already dead... in the end they have found my body but they never gave it a proper burrial nor find the man who killed me... instead they all left me dehind... so i lock them here were they have been killed by wolves." She said as she grip her hands and anger was rushing through her flesh and the night start to became a storm "and never did anyone really love me so thats why i trap everyone here for them to know the feeling thag ive hand from over a thousand years." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Then how about I stay with you and you let the rest go"

Victor offered as he pulled out a flask and drank from it

"I'll give you a burial"

startled by the voice , he quickly crawled away, turning around with fright on his face.

He calmed down when he realized she wasn't going to hurt him.

Morgana look at him "well i just killed two random people walking already." She said as she look at him "are u even sure of what you are aaying?" Morgana ask why this man was so independednt to stay when he would know in order to stay he have to marry her and she would have to kill him.

@Alaster Von Grim

"I'm sure, before I got here I was about to get married myself but I found out my bride to be was sleeping with my best man and both my groomsmen"

Victor sighed and started to walk away into the woods

@Astaroth Suzumiya

He smiled weakly. "Thank you..." he said , he reached for the flower only to realized that his eye-patch was gone. he hid the missing eye with his hand.

Morgana look at him and frown "thats hard to believe in my time when a woman do that she would be burn and beheaded" she said as she followed him behind "so thats why u got here ... becuz of depression?"

@Alaster Von Grim

"I was hoping to find someone that wouldn't betray me or hang myself one of the two"

Victor said clenching his fist

"The worst part she was sleeping with them all at the same time"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
The little girl look at him and place the flower in his eyes and tie it up gently as she smile "what happpen to your eyes." She ask him with a smile .

@Blitz

"Im still a human once isnt it bad not to do so from a betreyed man? I was betreyed once look were i ended up." Morgana said as she spin and circle around him as she frown "being stab in the chest that ended my entire life fast like a snap of a finger... my dead body was were i cry lately." She said as she pointer at the dead tree.

@Alaster Von Grim

"y-yes..." he said weakly. he knew that the girl was dead due to her being half skeleton. It would be unlikely that someone would survive without half of their muscle and skin. He was slightly confused at how she is able to speak or move. But he has already been attacked by un-dead skeletons.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back