• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

"Wait...I-I cant leave here?" He quickly turns worried. "...I'm-I'm stuck here! "no-no-no..I-I cant be stuck here, I have to go to high school!" He said , looking at the skeletons.

The half skeleton girl frown "its the curse of the Forest u cant leave unless..." she stop for a second and trying to remember something "sorry let me think my brain is half eating i cant think very well."

@Blitz

"maybe how would i know maybe he use all my gold and jewels for another woman he vow to love..." she said as she frown "either ways atleast your soon wife to be dint stab u in the hearth and left u in the dead cold tree" she said as she look down and frown "i wish i just follow my father and mother's order when i was still alive... in the end it was my fault why this happen to me."

@Alaster Von Grim

He sighed, knowing he will never see civilization again, Get a career or job, or learn more about history and science. "Its okay...I understand...Ill just try to retrace my steps..." he said as he walked off to the last spot he was before he got knocked out. "Good bye everyone , It was nice meeting you!" he smiled as he waved. Knowing it would probably be the last time he would meet anyone.

the skeleton girl look at her "u can still get out of here if u meet the Corps bride near the dead tree of this woods." she said to him as she stand up and look at him.

@Blitz

He stopped."May I ask...Where the dead tree is?" he turned around. He smiled, he might get back to civilization after all. "also, what If I do leave? Am I able to see you all again?" he asked.

The half skeleton girm smile "alright just follow me ill show you were" she said with a smile and she frown but made a fake smile "yes we will soon"

@Blitz

there was a howl of a wolf "oh... no lets hide for a sec" she said as she grab his hand and they hide in the bush as there were undead wolves sniffing the area.

@Blitz

"hey are u alright?... sorry forgot to tell u that not only humans go here animals too" she said as the wolves run away and she stand up and walk.

@Blitz

"Well , then we should step lightly..." He said as he lowered his voice to listen to the surrounding area. "I hear some...shoveling?" He said , confused.

"oh dont worry about that we just have to get to her then every threath will stop we will be safe there" she said as she grab his hand and they ran to were the Corps bride is "dont worry were almost there"

@Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back