• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Arona clapped and cheered at the performance as she smiled with satisfaction as she saw Aine perform and sing with grace and beauty, "Oh wow! That is amazing! How does she even do that? I wish I could do something like that!" she said with a bit of envy in her voice but still was happy with the performance. "I thought that performance was amazing! What do you think Fero darling?" she said while leaning her head a bit on his shoulders.

@The Mythic Dragon @Kayzo

Meanwhile....

Horatio mentally smiled at Inutsuki's little scenario, he stood up from his chair and walks over to Inutsuki and sits on the bed with her.
"I said I'm alright, now back to your question about what babies eat." he lied while also changing the subject. "I believe that babies drink lukewarm milk as a primary food source which can be found-" he stops for a moment and begins to think how he should say this. "Lukewarm milk...it can be found in..." he stopped again only to realize that this a child he is speaking to....a nine year old child...he stops speaking for a moment before looking at Inutsuki. "Arona will be able to explain it to you much better than I can." he said calmly.

@TheHappyPikachu

< @Zareh >

Fero holds Arona close to him, hearing the slight envy in her voice. "Thank you for bringing me here. I thought that was amazing, Arona. But..." He pulls her into a hug, kissing her on the lips. "You are amazing yourself." he tells her, stroking her cheek. "And I am so lucky to have you."

Zareh said:
Arona clapped and cheered at the performance as she smiled with satisfaction as she saw Aine perform and sing with grace and beauty, "Oh wow! That is amazing! How does she even do that? I wish I could do something like that!" she said with a bit of envy in her voice but still was happy with the performance. "I thought that performance was amazing! What do you think Fero darling?" she said while leaning her head a bit on his shoulders.
@The Mythic Dragon @Kayzo

Meanwhile....

Horatio mentally smiled at Inutsuki's little scenario, he stood up from his chair and walks over to Inutsuki and sits on the bed with her.
"I said I'm alright, now back to your question about what babies eat." he lied while also changing the subject. "I believe that babies drink lukewarm milk as a primary food source which can be found-" he stops for a moment and begins to think how he should say this. "Lukewarm milk...it can be found in..." he stopped again only to realize that this a child he is speaking to....a nine year old child...he stops speaking for a moment before looking at Inutsuki. "Arona will be able to explain it to you much better than I can." he said calmly.

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki tilted her head at him curiously 'Huh?' she wrote, looking at herself blankly and blinking before tapping Horatio on the head lightly 'Did I brake him?...' she thought innocently 'OH! that reminds me, when can we go see the others again?... I'm bored.' she wrote plainly, poking her tongue out at him in a joking way and smiling as she rolled around on her back again, tail wagging frantically and ears twitching, the movement causing her shirt to come up again and expose her chest area but she didn't seem to care that much.

@Zareh

EI soon enough created a library's worth of books from schematics of advanced wonders to basic lessons for children. She was here to teach and even if she was not here these children would learn. The world was a peaceful place for now but it would not always be so there would be fights and this village which had no real name would need to be able to defend against the armies of bigger villages or even this nation they said they were part of.

She had yet to find a way to negate this aura or scientifically explain it , though her surroundings and understanding of its mechanics so there was little way she could negate it. She would need to stick to her version of conventional weapons, rifles body armor, and other advanced weapons. This would be the era of metal armor so laser based weaponry would be of limited use, though for anything but that armor they would be very effective as few of these auras would affect light based weapons. She did have another idea though getting them to work out would be a bit complex. Well the best idea would be to make power packs for these children they would be able to understand that all they needed to do was set the packs out in the sun to recharge them. This all meant she would need more mass to convert, and she might leave the children a large converter for them to use.

EI left the building and found that the events were still going on, no doubt this entire day would encompass their breeding season. This all was of no interest, though it was surprising how much the village had to spare of the event. Well no matter as EI walked towards the edge of the village she was given room none coming within about a foot of her it seemed the idea that royalty needed or demanded room had survived. When she got out of the village she went to some large rocks and started her work converting large boulders bit by bit into power packs then into guns, mostly simple laser rifles. The STC pattern laser rifle was made about 50 years before the events that started the end and was noted for its lack or moving parts and durability some even calming you could use it as a club and it would still work. The laser gun was far more boxy than projectile rifles with the only round part being the barrel extending from the square stock, the back and handle of the laser gun were very similar to basic projectile weapons including a place to put in replacement batteries where ammo would have normally been.

She also made some MARS pattern plasma riffles; first patented by the MARS company, after taking the name from the defunct candy company, it was less reliable than a STC pattern laser rifle but it needed only a power pack and a container of water to produce its deadly plasma. This gave them only 6 shots before using up the power pack versus 140 of the laser rifle. This of course took up a lot of mass as she was converting rocks by changing the very atoms when she converted them back to physical objects. This was actually part of her nearly endless power supply by destroying and creating atoms she could harvest to power normally dispersed in the alterations, that was assuming she made lighter elements but with making heavier ones she lost a little energy.

Aine and her sibling give everyone a last bow before exit out the stage. Aine did see the two couple, Fero and Arona, while she was the top of the tightrope. "Hehe, I hope they enjoy it...."

@The Mythic Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Arona and Fero walked out of the tent, as they look up to see that the sun is beginning to set down on them realizing that it is evening. "Oh look the sun is setting! It looks so pretty!" she said with a tired smile on her face. "I guess I should be going home, Horatio is probably still waiting for me!" she said with a warm smile on her face. She looks around and sees that couples are going into houses together with similar flustered faces. "I wonder what is going on with them" she said with a curious face.

@The Mythic Dragon

Horatio looked at Inutsuki and got up to the door.
"Yeah, we should go there...it will be interesting to see what has happened and as well share our experience..." he said calmly as he exited out the door with Inutsuki to return back to Arona's house.

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:
Arona and Fero walked out of the tent, as they look up to see that the sun is beginning to set down on them realizing that it is evening. "Oh look the sun is setting! It looks so pretty!" she said with a tired smile on her face. "I guess I should be going home, Horatio is probably still waiting for me!" she said with a warm smile on her face. She looks around and sees that couples are going into houses together with similar flustered faces. "I wonder what is going on with them" she said with a curious face.
@The Mythic Dragon

Horatio looked at Inutsuki and got up to the door.
"Yeah, we should go there...it will be interesting to see what has happened and as well share our experience..." he said calmly as he exited out the door with Inutsuki to return back to Arona's house.

@TheHappyPikachu

Inutsuki nodded, jumping up from the bed and running over to him after fixing her shirt, rushing out of the 'Rent Place' (A.k.a Hotel.

xD ) and pulling Horatio along, on their way she spotted Arona and went up to her, smirking deviously as her tail wagged, she pounced onto her into a hug cheerfully, a blissful smile on her face like a lost puppy who found her owner, the baby wasn't happy with the sudden pounce and kicked both her and Arona because of the hug.

@Zareh

< @Zareh @TheHappyPikachu >

Fero loses his grip on Arona when Inutsuki suddenly rushes up and pulls her into a hug. After the second of shock had faded, his soft smile returned. "Hey, Inutsuki. Glad to see you. And Arona... I think... I think those couples are... uhm... planning on..." He leans in to whisper in Arona's ear, making sure to cover his mouth so Inutsuki couldn't see. "Mating." he says, before pulling back and blushing feverishly.

Arona hugs Inutsuki with a smile on her face and starts ruffling Inutsuki's hair as she sees Horatio coming up from behind Inutsuki. "Heya Inutsuki and Horatio! How is your day? Me and Fero~ Darling here had lots of fun!" she said in an excited tone and satisfied tone. Horatio felt a spark in his head as soon as he heard her ask how was his day.

"How is my day?...I'll tell you how my day was...I just found out that my friend is an illusion, her mother is a ghost and the fact that her true self is a psychotic girl who enjoys torturing others...that's how my day freaking is.." Horatio thought with both shock and disturbance as he pondered inside his head as his hands begin twitching a bit before stopping to walk.

He calmly walked up to Arona and patted her on the head and says "We had a good day, why don't we talk about it at your house." he said calmly. "Well...guess what? Fero and yours truly are now....officially dating!" she said as she leaped into the air for joy but stops suddenly as he heard Fero say that "word". Arona's face goes pale and suddenly red as she falls to the ground "M-MATING?! Y-You mean t-they?!" she shrieked and got up all red from embarrassment. "W-Well I-I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW FERO!!!! GOOD BYE!" she said as she rushed off to the streets back to her home.

Horatio looked at Fero while he shrugs at the situation, he calmly takes Inutsuki's hand while pondering what is the best option.
"I guess we'll see you tomorrow?" he said calmly with uncertainty in his voice "I think she will recover from her embarrassment once she gets some sleep." he said as he walks over to Arona's house.

@The Mythic Dragon

< @Zareh @TheHappyPikachu >

"Goodnight, Arona." Fero says, a little sad that he had chased off Arona. He then turns to Inutsuki. "Goodnight... if you need a place to stay, my place is open." He says, moving to go to sleep at his house, allowing Inutsuki to come with him if she chose.

Zareh said:
Arona hugs Inutsuki with a smile on her face and starts ruffling Inutsuki's hair as she sees Horatio coming up from behind Inutsuki. "Heya Inutsuki and Horatio! How is your day? Me and Fero~ Darling here had lots of fun!" she said in an excited tone and satisfied tone. Horatio felt a spark in his head as soon as he heard her ask how was his day.
"How is my day?...I'll tell you how my day was...I just found out that my friend is an illusion, her mother is a ghost and the fact that her true self is a psychotic girl who enjoys torturing others...that's how my day freaking is.." Horatio thought with both shock and disturbance as he pondered inside his head as his hands begin twitching a bit before stopping to walk.

He calmly walked up to Arona and patted her on the head and says "We had a good day, why don't we talk about it at your house." he said calmly. "Well...guess what? Fero and yours truly are now....officially dating!" she said as she leaped into the air for joy but stops suddenly as he heard Fero say that "word". Arona's face goes pale and suddenly red as she falls to the ground "M-MATING?! Y-You mean t-they?!" she shrieked and got up all red from embarrassment. "W-Well I-I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW FERO!!!! GOOD BYE!" she said as she rushed off to the streets back to her home.

Horatio looked at Fero while he shrugs at the situation, he calmly takes Inutsuki's hand while pondering what is the best option.
"I guess we'll see you tomorrow?" he said calmly with uncertainty in his voice "I think she will recover from her embarrassment once she gets some sleep." he said as he walks over to Arona's house.

@The Mythic Dragon
The Mythic Dragon]< [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] @TheHappyPikachu >
"Goodnight, Arona." Fero says, a little sad that he had chased off Arona. He then turns to Inutsuki. "Goodnight... if you need a place to stay, my place is open." He says, moving to go to sleep at his house, allowing Inutsuki to come with him if she chose.
Inutsuki blushes a deep red at what Arona shouted out, remembering her own 'experience' much to her displeasure, she quickly waved to Fero goodbye before rushing off after Arona, feeling torn between her friends but currently trusted her more than some guy mentioning 'that' abandoning behind her hopelessly, eventually catching up to Arona, still a deep red and now panting, her white hair gently settling on her head, the baby constantlty kicking causing her to wince slightly from the fact tat she'd just run so much, she slide down the outside wall of the house into a sitting position.

@Zareh

Mao let out a disappointed sigh and rubbed her eyes. "Well, there is my 23rd mate day spent alone." She said in a sad tone, walking back towards her house. "I don't see why no one is interested in me, I'm think I'm attractive... Is it how I act?" She mumbled all of this to herself as she walked down the darkening street.

Doll Agia

The bee narrowed her eyes at the fox as she spoke, her pinkish cheeks puffing out slightly as the other woman revealed her innocent intentions. "Larentia, huh?" she confirmed the name herself and finally lowered her lance. She herself hadn't visited the Spiritual Tree in quite some time. The thought of her aura spiraling out of control had never been that big of a concern to her. Perhaps she was simply too proud to admit that such a thing could ever happen. Still, she paid her respects more out of habit than spiritual duty. Plus, as Larentia had suggested, it'd be wise to "monitor" such a "dangerous" individual. Doll nodded solemnly. "Damn straight I should come along," she decided rather quickly, and ended up sounding way more eager than she would've liked. She immediately added, "To make sure you stay out of trouble! A-and, I haven't been there in a while either!" The tiny flustered girl's wings began to beat rapidly and she began to hover above the ground. "Lets go, troublemaker!"

@StoneyJr

Inutsuki and Horatio finally caught up to Arona's house. They both took a minute to regain their composure, Horatio knocked on the door and see Arona as she opens the door while still red in embarrassment "Come in...." she said softly as she goes further into the house. Horatio and Inutsuki enter the house and sit on the familiar pink sofa. Arona sits on the other side of the sofa, her hands still in her face, still speechless from the certain situation. She hands Horatio a note which states an address on it "Please...see....if....Fero is alright....I'm a bit....worried....about him....so....embarassing..." it wrote on the note. Horatio nods and begins to leaves "Inutsuki, please comfort Arona...I'm going to see if Fero is alright." he said calmly and uneasily as he went out the door. Arona still red and speechless begins to curl up into a ball and starts crying a bit from the situation.

@The Mythic Dragon

< @Zareh >

The door opens simply from Horatio's knock, slowly drifting open. It wasn't even latched. Fero himself lay curled on his bed, tail between his legs and ears as flat as possible. He doesn't move his head to look... he doesn't move at all. "If you're here to rob me or kill me, would you mind getting on with it?" His voice is distant. He was broken. He hadn't meant to hurt her. But he did, and now he was all alone again. No love, no friends. Just a simple wolf who would live the rest of his days in pain, alone. He had half a mind to take his sword and ram it into his gut, so far gone was he. But he couldn't... he was too cowardly for that. So he lay on his bed, waiting for something, anything to change. He couldn't even cry.

Zareh said:
Inutsuki and Horatio finally caught up to Arona's house. They both took a minute to regain their composure, Horatio knocked on the door and see Arona as she opens the door while still red in embarrassment "Come in...." she said softly as she goes further into the house. Horatio and Inutsuki enter the house and sit on the familiar pink sofa. Arona sits on the other side of the sofa, her hands still in her face, still speechless from the certain situation. She hands Horatio a note which states an address on it "Please...see....if....Fero is alright....I'm a bit....worried....about him....so....embarassing..." it wrote on the note. Horatio nods and begins to leaves "Inutsuki, please comfort Arona...I'm going to see if Fero is alright." he said calmly and uneasily as he went out the door. Arona still red and speechless begins to curl up into a ball and starts crying a bit from the situation.
@The Mythic Dragon
Inutsuki nodded blank;y, going over to her friend and lightly patting her head, completely oblivious, her tail wagging awkwardly as she remained blushing.

@Zareh

Horatio went inside the house as he closed the door from inside, he slowly walks up to Fero and sits on the bed. "Hey...uhhh...Fero?....I came to check up on you.....Arona sent me....are you alright?" he asked while a bit unsure of what to say or do since this is a completely new experience to him. "I hope Inutsuki is having better luck than I am..." he said to himself.

@The Mythic Dragon

Arona still curled up in a ball and is aware of Inutsuki's patting
"Oh....Inutsuki....I mucked up....what I'm I suppose to do?....I mean....It's just that...." she said unsure of what to do.

@TheHappyPikachu

< @Zareh >

"Arona... I hurt her... I didn't mean to, she... she just asked a question.. and I wanted to help..." Fero says slowly, still not looking up. "I... I love her. And I hurt her. I... I'm pathetic, she deserves much better than I can give..." he whines, curling even tighter. "I should just die..."

Aine finishes the show again as she walk to her trailer room. She signs, 'Another day and another show...." She wipe off the sweat off as she look at the window. "I left Mao alone again....I hope she not that lonely.....'

@Kayzo

Mao was pretty far away from the trailer already, and pretty alone too. "I guess it's time to lay in bed…alone…again." She sighed and opened the door to her home and went inside, going up to her room and changing into her night clothes.

Aine look outside in the nighttime, knowing that the circus is over and she feel like going on night strolling. "Maybe I can go walking on the roof....' Aine have in idea of having fun. She got change her costume to her normal clothes as she quietly sneak off and start climbing of one of the house, and on the roof. Then she go jump roof to roof.

Zareh said:
Horatio went inside the house as he closed the door from inside, he slowly walks up to Fero and sits on the bed. "Hey...uhhh...Fero?....I came to check up on you.....Arona sent me....are you alright?" he asked while a bit unsure of what to say or do since this is a completely new experience to him. "I hope Inutsuki is having better luck than I am..." he said to himself.
@The Mythic Dragon

Arona still curled up in a ball and is aware of Inutsuki's patting
"Oh....Inutsuki....I mucked up....what I'm I suppose to do?....I mean....It's just that...." she said unsure of what to do.

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki laughed akwardly 'It's.. ok... mating isn't-... that bad? I mean.. as long as it's not like mine...' she wrote, holding it up and sighing.

@Zareh

Arona still remained in a curled up position already losing energy from the stressing out situation. "Oh Inutsuki...I don't think you understand....I-I just...don't.....I-I'm not ready...I-It's so embarrassing when you hear about it...." she said in a pouting tone as she begins to whimper like a puppy.

@The Mythic Dragon

Rumdarjun Feynhardt

"Yes, that's him! Zenario!"

A mixture of relief and excitement sent Rune flinging himself clumsily towards the man he admired most in the whole world: Zenario Zeid. His pale skin was nearly bright pink with flush as he excitedly tried to tell him about Alexander.

"This is my...uh...friend, Alexander. He is a recently re-activated human machine that the Guards picked up. I met him at the Guild yesterday...and there's supposed to be more."

Rune finally caught his breath, he wasn't used to experiencing such strong, draining emotions, but this was perhaps the moment he had been waiting his whole life for.

"I did a good job, right? I think I can track down more of them, if you think it would help our cause." This he spoke a bit more quietly, almost like a whisper towards Zen, then, louder and more in Alexander's direction, "but he's not very talkative. I wonder if maybe he's overcome by all these new things, having been asleep for so long." It was a sentiment that Rune could definitely sympathize with, "so maybe if we helped to explain to him more about the kemonomimi and humans, it would bring him encouragement? And there's no one more qualified than you, Zen."

Although he didn't realize it himself, Rune was staring up at Zenario with the most idolizing expression. Zen would surely know how to extract all sorts of information from Alexander...and then they would finally be able to follow in the human' footsteps, learn their deepest secrets, reenact their technology.

Soon...

@Kayzo ,
@MrLlama

-Outside Sapient Brotherhood-

((Is Megumi outside yet? I didn't she was))

< @Zareh >

Kai stops, thinks. "Mating... it's more... intimate than that. It's... the sharing of one's being with their lover. It's the consummate act of love... I mean... I want to share it with her, eventually... but only when she's ready... same for having pups," he sighs. "But don't know if I deserve to have a woman as wonderful as Arona as a mate... I am sure there are greater men for her..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back